Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and her cheeto loving kids

Laurent, we need to get together and have a Funyuns party. Me. You. Funyuns. Funyuns brings people together. My tummy is growling.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Laurent, we need to get together and have a Funyuns party. Me. You. Funyuns. Funyuns brings people together. My tummy is growling.
    Sounds good, but it'll probably be just me and you. I don't know anyone else who likes the damn things.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Funyuns are good but you cannot get them in Flamin' Hot flavor like you can with Cheetos. WOnder if there are any recipes using Cheetos or Funyans as garnii?

Whatever, more for us then. Come to think of it, I think I was the only one who used to eat those too! Maybe because they give you onion breath.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Funyuns are good but you cannot get them in Flamin' Hot flavor like you can with Cheetos.
    You can get them Wasabi flavored!

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Hey, I'll join you eating Funyuns. Used to love them and besides, no law says you can't put Texas Pete hot sauce on them.

edited: droolings over the wasabi ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I'm sure we'll hear about the nutritional value of cheetos real soon
    One serving of Cheetos with a glass of milk provides an excellent source of protein, calcium and other nutrients.

Oops! Now how did this photo with the nannies get past the Brangelina PR team?

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Adorable pics, but now I'm so damn hungry.

I think it is some chip mafia thing going on around here but it is not easy to get the full spectrum of Frito-Lay products around here. They have a chip brand called Utz that the stores stock heavily and you might find some Cheetoes but certainly not the flamin' hot ones. It is a travesty. I mean what if I NEEDED some cool ranch Doritos?

I like Funyuns too! Haven't had them in years though. I'm intrigued by the wasabi Funyuns.

Those are some fugly nannies. Guess it's so neither Brad or Angie can cheat

I really wish they'd take better care of Zahara's hair. I thought maybe they we're trying to learn about black people's hair when Pitt said they discovered Carol's Daughters produces, but from the looks of it the Jolie-Pitts still don't know how to style it. The hair around her forehead is so thin, you can see the scalp and it only gets thick around the crown of her head. I know learning how to cornrow is hard and takes some practice, but they can take her to a salon to get that done; they have the money to afford it. There are also easier styles like twists or box braids.
    Unfortunately this is rather common among half-black kids with non-black mothers or white parents who adopt black kids. This is not to say that it happens all the time, of course their are people who take the time to learn how to care for that kind of hair. Part of me thinks that Angie and Brad are so caught up in their "colorblindness" that they don't want to acknowledge that Z's haircare needs are different. Also, I wonder if they really care about learning about her culture because when asked about how they (Angie and Brad) celebrate each child's individual culture, Angie said that for Z they celebrate Kwanzaa (sp?). Kwanzaa is not an Ethiopian holiday; I don't even think it an actual African holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    One serving of Cheetos with a glass of milk provides an excellent source of protein, calcium and other nutrients.

Oops! Now how did this photo with the nannies get past the Brangelina PR team?

Two big strapping nannies. Life can't be too hard for the Earth Mother.

Gold Member

BUSTED! The nannies! It is amazing how they are normally just cropped out of the pictures. These two need an entourage of twenty just to go to a concert WITHOUT their kids.

What's going to happen to you, Brad? Are you afraid someone is going to run up and rip off your wig?

Elite Member

Funyuns are OK, but the best chip as a kid was MUNCHOS. Those are hard to find now and so damn salty I can rarely eat them...

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    To each his own I loved Cheetos as a kid as well. I also loved Funyuns, I wonder if those are still around. So addicting.
    yeah, they are still around! The boy loves 'em and I don't mind them either!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Funyuns are good but you cannot get them in Flamin' Hot flavor like you can with Cheetos. WOnder if there are any recipes using Cheetos or Funyans as garnii?
    yeah, you can get the flamin' funyons now! I just saw them the other day!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information