Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie flashes some nipple at French villa *NSFW*

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've been pregnant twice and my nipples didn't get that dark! They did get huge, tho.

My friend did get some sort of condition that made her skin break out in dark blotches.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I gotta say, its France, there are bare knockers everywhere.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    I gotta say, its France, there are bare knockers everywhere.
    Yeah, I wanna go to France.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    OMG I LOVE THE JOLIE-PITTS! ANG HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NIP EVER!!! KEEP TRACK OF THE TIME EVERYONE! MAYBE WE"LL SEE IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!! OFF TO SEE MY PSYCHIC ABOUT THEM!!!!

/brangeloonie
    THOSE NIPS ARE DIVINE.... LIKE PERFECTLY PLACED CHOCOLATE KISSES!!1!1! I AM DYING MY AREOLAS AT THIS VERY MOMENT SO I CAN BE JUST LIKE THE FERTILE GODDESS!!!!!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyGirl View Post
    Sometimes it happens during pregnancy, a woman's nipples get huge and dark. I don't know why, but it happened to me.
    I've read that it's to make the nips like a *bullseye* for the baby since they can't see too well at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I've been pregnant twice and my nipples didn't get that dark! They did get huge, tho.
    Mine did-- but it probably depends on one's complexion too. It's most common in brunettes.

My friend did get some sort of condition that made her skin break out in dark blotches.
    Cholasma, also called the "mask of pregnancy".

I understand that she is doing her thing and that her life doesn't have to end b/c she is being watched but this is also a woman who said she was uncomfortable with herself being naked in Beuwolf if I am not mistaken.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    a woman who said she was uncomfortable with herself being naked in Beuwolf if I am not mistaken.
    Please. The woman is an exhibitionist. She's dropped her top in most of her movies, yet animated nudity (because it sure as hell wasn't her fug body used in that movie) makes her uncomfortable? The woman is a joke. She thinks that she can invent this new Saint Angelina persona, and we all will magically forget everything pre-the affair with Brad.

As for these pics, she probably took her top off for the purpose of the paps taking the photos. She's as big as a house and hasn't been voted on any of the sexiest women lists lately, which probably kills her ego. So, she takes her top off and wears dresses with plunging necklines on the red carpet in a desperate attempt to prove to people she's still sexy pregnant and thin as a twig (arms & legs).

And please nobody say she didn't know the paparazzi would take pics of her topless. We've seen many sets of photos of their family on the balcony. She decided to whore out her family to the media, and now she has to lie in the bed she's made (having little privacy, but being an exhibitionist, she probably likes it that way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I know, I'm totally jellus. And bitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    OMG I LOVE THE JOLIE-PITTS! ANG HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NIP EVER!!! KEEP TRACK OF THE TIME EVERYONE! MAYBE WE"LL SEE IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!! OFF TO SEE MY PSYCHIC ABOUT THEM!!!!

/brangeloonie
    Still, I said I was jellus about the french villa, completely without irony. I really am jellus, that place is fabulous and I want it, and I'm bitter that I'm not there!

As for the balcony nip shot, she knows there's high likelihood of paps staking her out at any given moment, she doesn't care and did it anyway. And I really wouldn't be surprised if she did it on purpose to feed her exhibitionism. She likes attention and can cry "invasion of privacy" if it suits her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, I wanna go to France.
    I wanna go to Euro Disney!

^^

Like you see her doing it when she has skin and bone for titties. She is aware.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    So, she takes her top off and wears dresses with plunging necklines on the red carpet in a desperate attempt to prove to people she's still sexy pregnant and thin as a twig (arms & legs).
    She really does look beautiful pregnant imo. Looks healthier, it's an improvement.

Still, I said I was jellus about the french villa, completely without irony. I really am jellus, that place is fabulous and I want it, and I'm bitter that I'm not there!
    Mee toooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    I wanna go to Euro Disney!

Gold Member

I doubt Brad gives a shit. They had pictures of him halfway in the house/and halfway out. Dude was walking around with his shirt off (his body is still fucking amazing. His abs are great) and he had no hat on. He had a haircut and his hair was sticking up. He was in his boxers. Looking like he just woke up or had sex. (I dont know why he wears the hat it might be because of the heat) The pics were in Star I think. But it was clearly him.

As for Angie, the paps were to far away and if she knew she probably didnt care because she looks ready to pop, and is probably miserable. Her kids are too young to know anything. So even if Brad was out there sucking on her tits, would anyone know shit? They strike me as the type to totally fuck outside at this point in there relationship and not give a shit, if the paps saw. The kids would be in the house with the nannys.

As for the balcony nip shot, she knows there's high likelihood of paps staking her out at any given moment, she doesn't care and did it anyway. And I really wouldn't be surprised if she did it on purpose to feed her exhibitionism. She likes attention and can cry "invasion of privacy" if it suits her.
    they just can't publish the photos in France (due to their laws...)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Mee toooo!!
    Even the small places in the villages are beautiful around Cannes! Its one of my favourite places (but I wouldn't go at this time of year, too busy!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    I doubt Brad gives a shit. They had pictures of him halfway in the house/and halfway out. Dude was walking around with his shirt off (his body is still fucking amazing. His abs are great) and he had no hat on. He had a haircut and his hair was sticking up. He was in his boxers. Looking like he just woke up or had sex. (I dont know why he wears the hat it might be because of the heat) The pics were in Star I think. But it was clearly him.
    That's funny because in the helicopter shots, he had a bloat to rival Britney's....
    Free Charmed.

There have been tons of photos of them on that very balcony over the last week or so. She knew what she was doing.

Nice tits. Who freaking cares, I see tits on the beach all the time. And I've seen Angie's before so whatevs.

I'm not sure she should be tanning herself though in her condition. Wouldn't that boil the babies?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information