Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree5350Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Gold Member

I don't know, it seemed more like a warning shot than a smear to me but, realistically, Angelina doesn't really seem like the type to go after someone (spouse or otherwise) unless she has receipts to back up her claims. Angelina and her team are much too clever to throw out anything they can't back up.
    Sarzy and Sassiness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    I'm not surprised they're getting a divorce. I am surprised it lasted this long, I'm surprised ultra-private Angelina gave out this kind of information, and I'm surprised Brad Pitt is a mean, angry father. I never pegged him that way. The weed and alcohol, yes -- scary dad, no.

I pictured her as the type more prone to rages followed by tearful "let mommy make it up to you! I'm so sorry!" sessions after.
    Exactly this! I picture him as a "wake and bake" kinda guy... Basically like his character in True Romance...and her as a micromanager.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post

On a purely style note - maybe this break will allow her to dress her age instead of always looking like she's heading to a funeral in her horrible black outfits all the time.
    One can only dream.
    Waterslide and Wisher like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

inigo! welcome!

I've really missed you guys!

I don't have any evidence to back this up, but I think it might have something to do with Shiloh, specifically regarding her gender identity and/or orientation. It seems like a read some things a few years ago that indicated Brad felt uncomfortable with Shiloh's dress, hair, wanting to be called 'John' etc. Anyone remember more about those rumblings?

July 8, 2016Why yes, those were actual strippers going up to the room of this married A+ list mostly movie actor married to another A+ lister. I never knew he was a stripper guy. He has always been a sucker for PR people or groupies.Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I missed this. What the fuck is he doing??
    The Truffle Shuffle!

I still see no one posted a new thread about this fuckery from end of last week. I start a thread and post the original Today Show clip. Was pure GOLD.
    panic, sputnik, Wisher and 3 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

i'm not that surprised when any couple gets divorced, even when they seemed really happy, because so many couples end up that way. I'm more surprised by couples who stay together long enough to grow old together.

it's a shame if it gets real ugly because it's gonna hurt the kids.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post
    Nooo. I ran over here to see what you guys thought.
    I loved them together.

If it is about the kids it's going to get ugly.
    Ditto. I don't imagine her being spiteful over an affair and trying to gain full custody of their children, parenting six children is hard work and if your spouse/ex-spouse is capable usually you want all the help you can get. An affair seems like small potatoes compared to all that she has been through recently with her health. JMO, of course. I'm sad for their kids, but hopefully they have a good support system with the in-laws on his side. ETA it must have been something pretty unsettling to ask for full physical custody.
    Last edited by MmeVertigina; September 20th, 2016 at 03:54 PM.

From Perez's site (yeah, I know! ) Jon Voight's comment on the split

Speaking with Inside Edition shortly after the shocking news broke on Tuesday, the 77-year-old commented on his estranged daughter's failed marriage:
    "It's very sad. Something very serious must have happened for Angie to make a decision like this. I don't know what it is. It's a sad thing. Say a little prayer. I am concerned for Angie and the children and hopefully I will be seeing them very soon."

Related: Brad Is Said To Have Fled To France Following Dramatic Fights With AngelinaTurns out, the Ray Donovan star learned the news not from Angelina herself, but from his son and Angie's older brother James Haven.We'll continue to update you as we learn more.[Image via WENN.]

Thanks, czb! Crazy busy here since March, damnit!
    czb and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Thanks, czb! Crazy busy here since March, damnit!
    You should hire the six-fingered man. If you can put the past behind you, he gets things done 20% faster than the average employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    I don't know, it seemed more like a warning shot than a smear to me but, realistically, Angelina doesn't really seem like the type to go after someone (spouse or otherwise) unless she has receipts to back up her claims. Angelina and her team are much too clever to throw out anything they can't back up.
    Well so far her statement is general enough it could be almost anything. Meaning, she won't have to show receipts. She can end by saying it was something like we disagreed on settling down with the kids or how to discipline them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    From Perez's site (yeah, I know! ) Jon Voight's comment on the split

Speaking with Inside Edition shortly after the shocking news broke on Tuesday, the 77-year-old commented on his estranged daughter's failed marriage:
    "It's very sad. Something very serious must have happened for Angie to make a decision like this. I don't know what it is. It's a sad thing. Say a little prayer. I am concerned for Angie and the children and hopefully I will be seeing them very soon."

Related: Brad Is Said To Have Fled To France Following Dramatic Fights With AngelinaTurns out, the Ray Donovan star learned the news not from Angelina herself, but from his son and Angie's older brother James Haven.We'll continue to update you as we learn more.[Image via WENN.]
    And the leaks keep making it look really bad. Papa Jon figuring it's so bad Angie will invite him over! Brad on the run...

ETA: the tags are epic. Breaking brad....
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I'll take a guess and say that Brad wanted to be more strict with the kids while angie let them do whatever the hell they wanted. And they clashed over it.

ETA: I can't wait for Donald Trumps take on this. I'm sure he'll have an opinion on this.
    Last edited by Fly_On_TheWall; September 20th, 2016 at 04:11 PM.
    Wisher and Kittylady like this.

czb

Mme V - welcome!
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information