Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Like Tree5444Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    she didn't have to do any of it this way.
    Neither did he. He could have not gotten drunk and belligerent.
    Be excellent to each other.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Angelina Declares War On Perez Hilton — He Fires Back: 'Suck My D*ck!' - Radar Online

Celebrity Battle!
    Angelina Declares War On Perez Hilton — He Fires Back: ‘Suck My D*ck!’
    The Brangelina divorce is affecting everyone in Hollywood.

By Radar Staff
    Posted on Oct 10, 2016 @ 14:25PM

Angelina Jolie is threatening to sue Perez Hilton over his recent reporting on her divorce from Brad Pittbut the blogger isn’t going down without a fight!

Posting a screenshot of an email correspondence with Jolie’s lawyers, Bert Fields and Priya Sapori, who had asked him to change certain content in an online article, Hilton revealed that he had no intention of making any adjustments.

“In other news, #AngelinaJolie’s lawyers at Greenberg Glusker have just threatened to sue me for my coverage of her split from #BradPitt,” the 38-year-old wrote alongside the screen grab.

PHOTOS: Angelina Jolie’s Secret Struggle – How She Hid Her Cancer Battle From The World In 16 Clicks

“ME!! I have always been one of Angelina Jolie’s loudest and strongest supporters and defenders!!!!! This was my email back to Angelina’s lawyers, #BertFields and #PriyaSapori. Glad I’m not running for president!!”

In other news, #AngelinaJolie's lawyers at Greenberg Glusker have just threatened to sue me for my coverage of her split from #BradPitt. ME!! I have always been one of Angelina Jolie's loudest and strongest supporters and defenders!!!!! This was my email back to Angelina's lawyers, #BertFields and #PriyaSapori. Glad I'm not running for president!!
    In the email itself, Hilton got very candid, even telling Jolie’s attorneys: “F*** U. And suck my d***!”

“Unless [Angelina] wants to turn me into an enemy, I want an apology right now,” he also wrote. “I did nothing illegal. We stand 100% behind our reporting.”

PHOTOS: Childhood Heartbreak! Angelina Jolie’s Secret Family Tragedy Revealed — 12 Never-Before-Seen Family Photos
    As Radar readers know, Jolie filed for divorce earlier this month, citing irreconcilable differences. The 41-year-old, who stated that the couple separated September 15, is seeking full physical custody of the couple’s six children, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox.

EXPLORE THIS STORY

For now, the couple has come to a tentative custody agreement that requires therapy sessions, drug tests, and Jolie’s temporary full physical custody of the kids.

Angelina Declares War On Perez Hilton — He Fires Back: 'Suck My D*ck!' - Radar Online

Angelina Jolie Apologizes To Perez Hilton Over Lawsuit Threats - Radar Online

EXCLUSIVE

Angelina Jolie Apologizes To Perez Hilton Over Lawsuit Threats

Read the original letter from her attorneys!

By Radar Staff
    Posted on Oct 11, 2016 @ 13:22PM

After exposing her legal team’s threatening letters online yesterday, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Perez Hilton received an apology from Angelina Jolie.
    As reported on Monday, Hilton posted a screenshot of an email correspondence with the actress’ attorneys, Bert Fields and Priya Sapori, who demanded that content changes be made in an online article, titled Brad Pitt Is ‘Wrecked’ By Not Seeing His Kids Since Divorce News Broke, ‘Willing To Do Anything’ To Make Things Work, published on his site.
    In his scathing response, shared on Facebook and Instagram, the 38-year-old blogger made it abundantly clear that he had no intention of making adjustments to the story.
    PHOTOS: The Shocking Divorce: Inside Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Miserable Last Days
    “Unless [Angelina] wants to turn me into an enemy, I want an apology right now,” he wrote in response to the letter. “I did nothing illegal. We stand 100% behind our reporting.”
    Hilton later told Jolie’s attorneys: “F*** U. And suck my d***!”
    READ THE ORIGINAL LETTER FROM ANGELINA’S LEGAL TEAM
    But now, Radar has exclusively seen new correspondences from a source close to Jolie, attempting to do some damage control with Hilton on the 41-year-old’s behalf.
    PHOTOS: Drugs! Affairs! 10 Secret Signs Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Were Headed For Divorce
    “She actually asked me to call you and apologize,” the insider wrote in a new email exchange. “The new legal team blanketed this letter to a bunch of people. We know you’ve been a supporter. I can have her call you as well.”

Angelina Jolie Apologizes To Perez Hilton Over Lawsuit Threats - Radar Online

I feel like Perez Hilton was already passé by the time Brangelina was born? I mean, his was probably one of the last names I expected to hear attached to any of this, mainly because I had nearly forgotten he existed. Thanks for bringing him back from obscurity, Ange.

ETA wait, was he the one responsible for giving us that godawful portmanteau? Well, I guess he was still relevant enough, but it just doesn't seem like it.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Neither did he. He could have not gotten drunk and belligerent.
    And we didn't need to know this either. Nice that the younger ones will be able to read this. The whole thing should have been done behind closed doors.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

" Fuk YOU. And suck my dick!"

I...............FREAKING....................LOVE ....... this. I even got a hard on
    That's it right there. My day is done. I can go home to climb into my bed and sleep til tomorrow. Booya' !
    arie_skop and Wisher like this.

Isn't Bert Fields also Tom Cruise's lawyer?

I would really love to have a video of Angie's reaction to reading PH response. You have to hand it to him ....he has some big balls!
    sprynkles, rollo and arie_skop like this.

More like he's insolent, juvenile, and thinks he's more important than he really is. He's like a rude high schooler, just embarrassing himself publicly.
    idunno, Sarzy, Waterslide and 15 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    I would really love to have a video of Angie's reaction to reading PH response. You have to hand it to him ....he has some big balls!
    She can't just shut down the press. It seems a bit of a sledgehammer approach.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It seems out of character for her to take this approach. Must be her new team. She needs to calm down and re-think her strategy here. Silence is best for now. You get the sense she read the backlash and gives a shit. Which naturally she does but she never shows it. Which has worked beautifully in the past.
    arie_skop and Little Wombat like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Ang is a skank, Brad is a cheater and Perez is like dryer fuzz that static clings to your fingers. The kids are the biggest losers in this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It seems out of character for her to take this approach. Must be her new team. She needs to calm down and re-think her strategy here. Silence is best for now. You get the sense she read the backlash and gives a shit. Which naturally she does but she never shows it. Which has worked beautifully in the past.
    They are getting paid a lot of money to keep her image intact. Hmm.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    She must be very thin-skinned because she has not gotten a lot of backlash from what I've seen. I suspect that Angelina may be reading the tea leaves is more discombobulated over possibility that her simple-ass, stoner soon-to-be ex-husband may come out better in terms of the PR game, and also the custody ruling will be closer to what he wants than what she wants.

ETA:
    Oops I take back that Angelina is not getting a lot of backlash.
    Last edited by dougie; October 14th, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
    Little Wombat likes this.

BRAD PITTFIRST FACE-TO-FACE WITH MADDOXSince Plane Incident

10/20/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Brad Pitt had his first visit in more than a month with his 15-year-old son, Maddox ... since their confrontation last month on a private jet ... TMZ has learned.
    Sources connected with Angelina tell us the 2 met Wednesday afternoon with a therapist present. There had been a plan in place for Brad and Maddox to reunite a while back, but we're told the therapist felt the timing wasn't right.
    The sources say Brad has had visits with his 5 other kids before Wednesday, but the face-to-face with Maddox is a turning point.
    As we reported, Brad and Angelina agreed to a temporary custody plan which the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services created, in which Angelina gets temporary physical custody and Brad gets visitation.
    As we reported, DCFS is still investigating the airplane incident and the FBI questioned Angelina and the kids Tuesday in a fact-finding mission. Our law enforcement sources stress there is no FBI investigation ... just fact-finding.
    Our Angelina sources say, even though she's headed to divorce court, she still wants their family to function with a fully involved father and mother.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/new...reply&t=253755
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hasn't she already moved the kids two or three times into different rentals since the divorce announcement? I don't see how things are better for the kids this way. But then it's not about the kids, is it?

Thread Information