Page 28 of 107 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
Like Tree5444Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

^This. I think Angie played ole Brad like a fiddle and he was gullible enough to fall for it. I also think he has A LOT on her but she came out with both barrels blasting in an effort, I think, to discredit anything he may say about her. Really, it was nicely played on her part. In the future, should he say anything disparaging about her, she can just say he is a drunken abusive idiot and can't be believed.

Yeah, he's between a rock and a hard place now. He (through his "sources") has acknowledged the "incident" so he's the bad guy no matter what. Angie's the mama bear protecting her cubs. If he starts slinging mud and tries to change the narrative it will make him look like an even bigger asshole. This isn't a Heard/Depp situation, there are little kids involved. Making it look like she's a bad parent too isn't wise, IMO. He needs to go the redemption route--apologies, acknowledgment of his issues and rehab.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute... Ang's pussy "made" him? Pfft. This motherfucker has always been a flake.
    No of course not I was being facetious, brad's a big old man child/baby
    Taedium and firebrat1229 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Y'all maxed out the tags. I can remove a tag and replace it if someone comes up with better ones. Let the fight begin!
    Wisher likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

More thoughts from Lainey...

PEOPLE published an exclusive last night from a “source with knowledge of the incident”

Remember, this is Brad’s side of the story. PEOPLE even titles the article as “Brad Pitt’s side of the story”. Which is a critical point here because those who are telling “Brad’s side of the story” cannot deny that 1. Brad Pitt was drunk on the plane with his children and 2. Something happened with one of his children. Which probably means that there really is video evidence of what went down and they need to offer the most honest – or favourable, depending how you see it – explanation of how Brad behaved. And now the spin is to suggest that it was simply a “fight (that) got out of hand” that Angelina’s team is exploiting to secure her position.
    From a strategic point of view, it’s a decent play. We’ve seen what happens when celebrities compulsively issue denials and get slapped in the face with the receipts later on. By acknowledging upfront that he lost his temper, he’s avoiding the “gotcha” moment that would have come if any visual evidence is presented. And it also complements the attack angle that Brad is taking against Angelina – that he made a minor mistake and she’s turned it into a major transgression because she will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

You know what’s interesting though? PEOPLE’s version of “Brad’s side of the story” has been amended. The one that’s up on the site right nowhas been edited. Originally when they posted the article last night, this is how it read:

The source says Pitt did not hurt his son. “He is emphatic that it did not reach the level of physical abuse, that no one was physically harmed. He did not hit his child in the face in any way. He did not do that; he is emphatic about that. He put his hands on him, yes, because the confrontation was nose to nose and was spiraling out of control.”

You see the difference? The detail about Brad and presumably Maddox going “nose to nose”?
    Also this sentence has been removed from the paragraph that now ends with “attempts to gain custody”:
    The Pitt source adds that the star “was not black-out drunk” and that “he absolutely remembers that evening and has been interviewed at length to that effect.”

Brad’s team doesn’t want you visualising him going “nose to nose” with his 15 year old son. And they certainly don’t want you suspecting that he may have been “black-out drunk”. Just, you know, regular drunk. But drunk enough that Brad’s people can’t straight up deny it. And drunk enough and angry enough that his people cannot categorically dismiss the reports that there was all kinds of drama on that plane.
    Back on Tuesday morning, when TMZ first broke the news that Angelina had filed for divorce over concerns about Brad’s parenting and drinking and “anger issues”, many thought it was a smear campaign. In the days that followed, however, even as he expressed “sadness” over the situation, no one has been able to reliably shut down those claims. It’s worth noting then that now, even Brad’s own “sources”, the soldiers dispatched to offer his “side” of the story, have not been able discredit those claims. What they have to do now then is admit whatever is safe enough for them to admit, amass enough credit for those admissions, and hope that everyone’s all like, “See? He’s man enough to tell us the truth!”, and clean himself up enough that he can step out looking close enough to this…

http://www.laineygossip.com/Brad-Pitt-hires-divorce-lawyer-uses-PEOPLE-as-outlet-to-release-his-side-of-what-happened-in-drunken-incident-on-plane-leading-to-divorce-filing-from-Angelina-Jolie/45030

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    but has this been confirmed? now we are receiving conflicting reports and a different story that Angelina and Brad were arguing?

Not sure what to believe.
    The People article which is billed as "Brad Pitt's Side of the Story" states that Btad was drunk. Interestingly a TMZ story that was posted after the People story and seems to be from Angelina's camp says that he was not drunk during the confrontation but got drunk afterwards.

The TMZ story:

Brad Pitt's Conflict Was Over Confrontation with Son on Jet | TMZ.com

Brad Pitt Conflict Over Confrontation with Son on Jet
    9/23/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Brad Pitt crossed a line he had never crossed before by lunging at his 15-year-old son on a private jet and making contact with him, but the details of precisely what happened are in conflict ... and frankly, murky.

TMZ broke the story ... the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services launched an investigation after getting an anonymous tip that Brad allegedly attacked his eldest son on a trip back from France.

Here's what's alleged -- Shortly after the plane took off, Brad and Angelina began arguing and Maddox jumped up to verbally defend his mom. We're told Brad then lunged at the boy and Angelina jumped in between them to block her husband. Brad connected in some fashion with his son.

Now here's what's in dispute:

-- Whether Brad and Angelina were arguing, or whether Maddox was acting up on the plane.

-- Whether Brad made contact with his son intentionally or inadvertently.

-- Whether Brad was drunk at the time. Although authorities were told Brad was drunk when the incident went down, we're told Angelina says he was sober at the time but got drunk later in the flight. Sources connected with Brad tell TMZ he was drunk at the time of the incident.

As we reported, Angelina wants sole physical custody of the kids. A source connected with Angelina says this is not about alcohol ... she would never leave Brad if it was just a substance abuse problem. The source says this is all about protecting their children.

Brad has denied there was any abuse, but sources connected with him acknowledge there was an incident on the jet.

And our sources say Brad has never acted aggressively toward his kids in the past -- other than verbally -- and Angelina felt the incident on the plane was a deal breaker.

Brad Pitt's Conflict Was Over Confrontation with Son on Jet | TMZ.com
    Last edited by dougie; September 23rd, 2016 at 12:28 PM.
    arie_skop likes this.

Bronze Member

If it's true that Angelina wanted out of this marriage for some time and is now using this incident as an excuse to get out then she's a terrible piece of work to put that kind of responsibility on her son. She's terrible for even allowing anyone to insinuate that it has anything to do with the kids.

Her and Brad need to take full 100% responsibility for the breakdown of this family and marriage and absolutely shut down any notion that it has to do with either of them as parents or with the kids. These kids have money and privilege, yes, that's true but the cards are stacked against them being happy, healthy and adjusted in every other way. At the very least they need to believe that they have a good family and parents that love them.

The failing of this marriage lies solely with Brad and Angelina and they need to push that as the only narrative.

I remember when Brad and Angelina first started their family and nomadic lifestyle. Naturally there were insane debates over the merits of this parenting style but loons and fanistons aside, even a casual comment that kids need structure was usually met with condescension and scoffing.

And now here we are. Yeah, all teenagers can be shits but imagine trying to rein in an adolescent that's never been told no. One who's been drinking and driving ( wtf?) since he was nine!

Not that Maddox has one thing to do with Pitt's drinking. That's on him and real shame to me. He's a spineless doof but he always seemed gentle.

I really hope that end result here is some kind of peaceful life for those kids.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Naughty Gossip Blind Item - Which divorcing A-list star is already dating a politician?

While millions of rumors circulate about why this A-LIST couple are getting divorces, sources tell NAUGHTY GOSSIP that the real reason is that she is dating a powerful politician!

“She has been getting more and more interested in politics for years and finds Hollywood dull and boring. She is more focused on helping children around the world. Through her adventures she has met some very powerful politicians. One of them she has fell in love with. That is the real reason why she filed for divorce.”

THIS IS A SUPER HARD ONE TO GUESS! WINK!!!!!!!

Source: Naughty Gossip
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Y'all maxed out the tags. I can remove a tag and replace it if someone comes up with better ones. Let the fight begin!
    Trying to get rid of the "blame Canada" tag, eh?

Tag Cloud
    adios brangelina, bad dad brad, bimbo brad is sad, blame canada, brad it's time to shower, brangelina 4 ever, brangelina unbroken!, breaking brad, brexpit, brother fucker, dead yet?, drugs not hugs, feldman gif bomb, gifheaven, god bless the jolie-pitts, ha ha, heroin vs. weed, i blame amber heard, j aniston is laughing, joliepittholieshitt, karma's a bitch, leave angie a lone!, leave jenni a lone!!!, lily did it, me so happy me wan2 cry, national popcorn shortage, scorched earth angie, small peen ends marriage, sorry brangeloonies, team angelina, team jennifer, the vein stands alone!, twu wuv, what's in the docs?!?!?!?, your jealous hags
    sprynkles and Kittylady like this.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

Anthony Weiner. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Naughty Gossip Blind Item - Which divorcing A-list star is already dating a politician?

While millions of rumors circulate about why this A-LIST couple are getting divorces, sources tell NAUGHTY GOSSIP that the real reason is that she is dating a powerful politician!

“She has been getting more and more interested in politics for years and finds Hollywood dull and boring. She is more focused on helping children around the world. Through her adventures she has met some very powerful politicians. One of them she has fell in love with. That is the real reason why she filed for divorce.”

$20 says it's this guy

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post

Yup. Again, Ang was already done. But if she left on her own, she'd be nothing more than a homewrecker...again....taking those kids away from their Dad. But he gave her an out. "She could deal with a substance abuse problem.." Whatever.

Well played, AJ, well played.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

My son is 11, and is already about 5'5". By the time he is 15, he is probably going to be at least a couple of inches taller than me. What this story has taught me is that I better get my lunging in now while I still have a decent shot of not getting my butt kicked.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    $20 says it's this guy

*snort*

here's my guess:

Thread Information