Page 25 of 107 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
Like Tree5444Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The absolute WORST fucking age for boys. I can personally attest.
    17 seems to be better. He is finally getting his act together. I have another one turning 15 this spring. I anticipate he'll be easier because he takes direction much better. *fingers crossed*
    sprynkles likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Brad Pitt Hasn't Seen Kids for Several Days and Isn't Talking to Angelina Jolie: Source

After 12 years and six kids together, Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt just after their two-year wedding anniversary. Subscribe now for the real story behind the split, only in PEOPLE.

Brad Pitt has not seen his children in several days or spoken to Angelina Joliesince their split, a source close to the family tells PEOPLE.

The source says that as of Thursday morning, "Angelina and Brad have not been in contact at all" since she filed for divorce on Monday.

In her petition, Jolie requested sole physical custody of the couple's six children – Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8. Jolie cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for ending their marriage oftwo years.

Pitt, meanwhile, is under investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services after a Sept. 14 incident on the former couple's private plane. Pitt is accused of getting verbally abusive with one of the kids, as well as getting "physical," a source with knowledge of the situation tells PEOPLE. Jolie was present at the time, along with at least some of their other children.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with children (from left) Pax, Zahara, Knox, Shiloh and Maddox
    CHARLEY GALLAY / GETTY

Nothing new, but People is confirming the investigation.

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Damn..... I'm psychic ! jk
    Surely there's more to it before it all led to the camel-back-breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Mine will be 13 in 2 months, and so far so good... I'm a little nervous now
    Mine's now 23,18 and 12 and I can honestly there is at least one time during parenthood where you wish you could have an out of body experience away to an entirely different dimension because if you don't you will end either in jail or a mental institution. At the least... once. .. if not a zillion.
    But Ive done it alone. I can't imagine parenting with someone because as evident here, two parents aren't always going to see eye to eye.

Because there is a family of kids involved here... I don't a hoot about anything but how the kids are. For them, I do hope this works out okay between Brad and Ang for all concerned.

Lol, In Touch is shameless.

This timing is rather unusual.
    Just two days after Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie announced their divorce — In Touch has exclusively learned that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are also on the rocks — and they have the actress' insecurities from her previous marriage to blame!

(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
    "[Jen] still harbors huge trust issues from her past relationships, including from her broken marriage to Brad," a source revealed. "Jen’s told pals she lives in constant fear that Justin is going to run off with another woman and leave her heartbroken like Brad did.”

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux on the Brink of Split β€” (EXCLUSIVE) - In Touch Weekly
    Waterslide and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsyCJr View Post
    Oh, it's not quite there yet...there's no physical evidence such as pictures of of the abuse that have been released. That was the penultimate for me. Actually seeing.
    I'm holding out for a video. How many people were around who could've just hit the record button?
    MmeVertigina and Wisher like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Split: Source Responds to Abuse Allegations : People.com

People Exclusive
    Brad Pitt's Side of the Story: He 'Did Not Hit' His Child as Plane Fight with Angelina Jolie 'Got Out of Hand,' Says Source
    By Michael Miller
    @write_miller 09/22/2016 AT 06:10 PM EDT

After 12 years and six kids together, Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt just after their two-year wedding anniversary. Subscribe now for the real story behind the split, only in PEOPLE.

Brad Pitt did not strike his child during a heated mid-flight argument with Angelina Jolie last week, according to a source close to the actor.

Pitt is accused of being "verbally abusive" and getting "physical" with one of his children on the family's private plane last Wednesday, a source previously told PEOPLE.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is investigating the 52-year-old after the alleged incident was reported to them anonymously. The case has also been referred to the FBI.

Now a source with knowledge from the incident is speaking exclusively to PEOPLE about Pitt's side of the story.

Pitt "was drunk, and there was an argument between him and Angelina," says the source. "There was a parent-child argument which was not handled in the right way and escalated more than it should have."

The source says Pitt did not hurt his son. "He is emphatic that it did not reach the level of physical abuse, that no one was physically harmed. He did not hit his child in the face in any way. He did not do that; he is emphatic about that. He put his hands on him, yes, because the confrontation was spiraling out of control."

A source close to Pitt says any accusations beyond that are "a combination of exaggerations and lies". "They have taken the overall smallest kernel of truth – that a fight got out of hand and reached a regrettable peak, and that as a result DCFS is looking into it – and they are manipulating it to best suit their attempts to gain custody."

For more on Jolie and Pitt's divorce, watch People Cover Story: Brad & Angelina on the new People/Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). Go to people.com/PEN or download the free app on your Smart TV, mobile and Web devices.

In the petition for divorce Jolie filed on Monday, the actress requested sole physical custody of the couple's six children – Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8.

As for the ongoing DCFS investigation, the source close to Pitt told PEOPLE, "He takes the matter very seriously and says he did not commit any abuse of his children. It's unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light."

The actor has not seen his children in several days, another source close to the family says, noting that "Angelina and Brad have not been in contact at all" since she filed for divorce.

"I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well being of our kids I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time," Pitt said in a statement to PEOPLE following the divorce filing.

In a separate statement, an attorney for Jolie said, "This decision was made for the health of the family. She will not be commenting at this time, and asks that the family be given their privacy during this difficult time."

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Split: Source Responds to Abuse Allegations : People.com

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    Hmmm.... a possible scenerio... Brad and Ang gets into it,.. again. Mad steps in to defend mom. Brad turns on Mad.
    Mad isn't a kid anymore, it turns .... scary?
    Ang loses it.
    Its the straw that broke the camel's back aka divorce city
    This situation is what I thought of too.

I think Angelina has been over this bullshit for quite awhile and waiting for a reason. Vanilla just made it easy for her.

I don't think he's been a horrible dad altogether but....

Getting drunk (and who knows what else) on a plane with your 6 kids and your wife....with whom things have been tense for the last year or more...WTF is he thinking? You wanted all these kids and this life, fucker! It's time to be the goddamned adult and keep your ass sober and under control when with them. It was probably distressing for the kids to see this shit. And if it wasn't...well, that's even worse! That means they're used to seeing this behavior.
    Last edited by MsDark; September 22nd, 2016 at 09:12 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

B & A have not looked that good in years. People Mag. was being very generous.

It's unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light.
    What's been said by her side that hasn't turned out to be true? He's the one presenting himself in the worst possible light, by being a belligerent drunk.

Sounds like there was shoving involved. He specifically mentions avoiding the face, then admits it got physical, although if he was that hammered it could have been a wrestling match.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So, drunk Brad and Angelina are in each other's faces arguing, Maddox steps in to defend his mom, Brad maybe pushes him out of the way or falls into him cause well he's drunk and that was the physical abuse. That's what I gather from the People article.

The argument between Brad and Angelina was so severe, it's sad Maddox had to jump in and defend his mother. I wonder what the other kids were doing.
    Wisher and Little Wombat like this.

^Cowering probably, or trying to stay out of the way of the stumbling drunk.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    This situation is what I thought of too.

I think Angelina has been over this bullshit for quite awhile and waiting for a reason. Vanilla just made it easy for her.

I don't think he's been a horrible dad altogether but....

Getting drunk (and who knows what else) on a plane with your 6 kids and your wife....with whom things have been tense for the last year or more...WTF is he thinking? You wanted all these kids and this life, fucker! It's time to be the goddamned adult and keep your ass sober and under control when with them. It was probably distressing for the kids to see this shit. And if it wasn't...well, that's even worse! That means they're used to seeing this behavior.
    I'd be drunk as a skunk if I was on a plane (or anywhere else) with six kids. Which is why I don't have six kids.
    Mivvi21, Brookie, SHELLEE and 19 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    What's been said by her side that hasn't turned out to be true? He's the one presenting himself in the worst possible light, by being a belligerent drunk.

Sounds like there was shoving involved. He specifically mentions avoiding the face, then admits it got physical, although if he was that hammered it could have been a wrestling match.
    Really, what a bunch of piss-poor excuses. Oh yeah I was drunk and had a verbal altercation with my wife which turned into a physical altercation with my son, but please let's not exaggerate and turn it into something it's not. It's not like I beat the crap out of him. Sounds like typical minimizing that people who are drunks tend to do. As if their recollection is the reliable one.

Admit you made a mistake, apologize to your wife and your terrified kids, and say you're getting help for your issues. Asshole.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    So, drunk Brad and Angelina are in each other's faces arguing, Maddox steps in to defend his mom, Brad maybe pushes him out of the way or falls into him cause well he's drunk and that was the physical abuse. That's what I gather from the People article.

The argument between Brad and Angelina was so severe, it's sad Maddox had to jump in and defend his mother. I wonder what the other kids were doing.
    I'd bet anything its not the first time Mad jumped in.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    And Angie checks into hospital. Poor kids.
    How many months/years until we hear about the decline of one or some of the kids?
    Wisher and rollo like this.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information