Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,574 of 1574
Like Tree5350Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

I really can't paint Brad as a bad guy - as someone who has divorced with children it's a really really tough decision to determine what will do more damage to the kids ... staying in a situation that is far from ideal or living in a situation that is far from ideal with warring parents. Who's to say the kids are better off now than when they were together or that they would have been better off if he had left sooner *shrug* it's a hard call.
    bootspaige and DawnM74 like this.

^^^ Agreed. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I'm saying he's an equal parent and his children and how they were/are raised is just as much his responsibility, no matter how much of a big bad bully Angie is. Her being a nightmare doesn't give him a pass. That's all.
    Brando and DawnM74 like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Interesting, sad, however you perceive it that we had a huge and very long continuing Brangelina thread in the early days and now this one is building up to it's final days. Once it's all signed and sealed, will there be 'Angie wants him back' headlines?
    bootspaige likes this.

Unless she gets truly desperate, that would shock me as i think she knows there is no way in hell he is going back, and that not many are rooting for her to be back with him but to just be okay and normal for the kids. i hope they can find a peaceful situation for the kids. i found a situation that was unbearable within my own marriage when my kids were 3 and 5. it broke me to leave him, but i felt i had to and still believe it was best. we both remarried and live down the street from one another and i choose peace, most of the time, unless it is not possible. Most of the time, it is and that is what has kept me sane and want to think it has been the key to the boys being well-adjusted.
    llamamama likes this.

Not to defend everything about him but he was “dickamtized” by her from the start (as well).
    How about twatmatized? Or pussmatized?
    Waterslide, Novice, redcat and 1 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I'm willing to paint them both as assholes. She's needy and controlling and he's a spineless sponge and what makes Brad more sympathetic is that spineless sponges are less offensive to most people. From what I understand, he was a cheating dick to Jennifer Aniston long before he worked with Angelina and her pussmatizing/twatmatizing cooch. I agree with the person who said that if he'd had kids with someone else he'd be raising them much differently but not because he's such a great person, but because he'd adopt that person's parenting style. He probably did want a more traditional upbringing for the kids, but he didn't get too far with that.

Also, twatmatizing is soo fun to say. lol It sounds like you can't say traumatizing. I say we try to make twatmatizing happen.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bump - just to say twatmatizing. Let's do this.
    Waterslide and Jadestone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Bump - just to say twatmatizing. Let's do this.
    That's the spirit!
    lindsaywhit and Jadestone like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

*waits for Angie’s head to implode*
    Waterslide and Sleuth like this.

Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Are Officially Single (But Still Not Totally Divorced)

April 13, 2019 / Posted by: Jovi

In the knowing words of internet disciple Antoine Dodson, who prophesized this moment a decade ago, “Hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife and hide yo’ husband” because Angeline Jolie and Brad Pittare officially single. That’s right, the pink construction paper heart that once read “Brangelina” has been ripped down the middle, and “Bra” and “Ngelina” stand alone, slightly altered versions of their pre-coupled selves. But you can stop jumping for joy thinking that this is the last you will be hearing from these mofos until they start publicly banging new people. Although the law has declared them officially single, Angelina and Brad are still hammering out the never-ending terms of their divorce (and probably because she wants him back!!!). If they could only take a pair of ripple edge children’s scissors and cut down the middle of their bank account and kids, we’d all be over this already.

Through the opposite of Angelina and Brad’s “unconscious coupling” (typo, but it fits for the majority of relationships) journey, which I think it’s fair to refer to as “vengeful rage filled disassociation“, I learned that there are more steps to dissolving a marriage than just getting separated followed by divorcing. The Blast tells us that Angelina and Brad have stepped into the “bifurcated judgement” zone.

According to court records obtained by The Blast, the artists formerly known as Brangelina filed a judgment Friday in their divorce that restored their single status.
    As we reported, Pitt and Jolie decided to negotiate for a bifurcated judgment, which basically ends the marriage, but allows them to keep working on a final settlement agreement for assets and custody.
    Sources close to the stars tell us they felt it was important to “get on with their lives” and needed to emotionally break away from the other.

We’re told the rush to single status wasn’t over any new relationships, but both Pitt and Jolie felt strongly about the move.
    Now they must continue to negotiate the end of the divorce, which will likely take several months of dividing up millions of dollars in assets and hammering out a permanent custody order for their six children.
    Cue the Neverending Story soundtrack for the rest of your life, because this shit is far from over. What good is the emotional detachment that a bifurcated judgement gives you, if we all know that Angelina and Brad’s true hearts are set on that M-O-N-E-Y, with millionairess Angie even crying poor over this split?

I personally think that “Bra” and “Ngelina” should settle their divorce once and for all in an official Cash-n-ator money blowing machine like a couple of 1970s game show contestants. The high pressure winds can blow their six kids, house deeds, security box and car keys, millions of $100 bills and Botox filled needles around them while they claw and stuff everything they can into their pockets. Brad has a natural advantage with his baggy hobo style, but maybe Angelina will forgo the skin tight leather dress for for an oversized drug rug with a huge front pouch. She ought to be able to fit a kid or two in there, right?
    Pic: Wenn.com

sprynkles likes this.

This divorce feels as long as a Jessica Simpson pregnancy.

How hard can it be to divide up a couple hundred million? I can do it on my calculator in 2 seconds.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

czb

i think it's harder when the assets are not all cash. but even this settlement is taking too long.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    This divorce feels as long as a Jessica Simpson pregnancy.

How hard can it be to divide up a couple hundred million? I can do it on my calculator in 2 seconds.
    I’m not sure why but this really made me laugh.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

So that's it. No more Brangelina. They were a ridiculously hot ass mess.

When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Thread Information