Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree5350Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Oh God, the brother. Maybe she's going to hook up with him, next. Ugh.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

More from Lainey.....

So it’s been bad for a while, well before my post in June. Brange have always maintained a sexy kind of tension between them. It was a passionate relationship. They fought, they made up. All these years my sources have never worried that that was a problem, because it was just the nature of their connection. But in June, it was different. “It’s never been this bad” was how they described it and that a separation was a real possibility, although they were nowhere near that decision at the time. At the time, Brange were still getting through it and working it out. But over the last year or so she has become more resistant to their former lifestyle and the players in her circle have changed. Arminka Helic is now one of her closest advisors. Two separate sources tell me that while Brad always got on with Angelina’s other friends, he isn’t as tight with Angelina’s current team as he’s been with her other circles.

Angelina was in Syria last week. Multiple sources tell me that before Brad left for Croatia, some major drama went down (nothing to do with cheating). Angelina’s allegedly been frustrated about some of Brad’s habits. The rumours about the drinking are consistent with what I’m hearing. The way one source put it, she “wanted him to get his sh-t together”. They say that when he left, however, even though the issue was far from resolved, he went away thinking that no definitive decision had been made about their marriage because there was still a lot of love there. Every source I’ve talked to today maintains that she was still in love with him but that for her, she doesn’t think he’s in a place where he can be “positive around the family”. All sources tell me that he was blindsided by her decision to file. And that the decision to file was made very recently. Like inside 10 days. When I pressed on what the urgency was, most of the sources declined to specify, with one source saying only that it was “very delicate, a really sensitive thing” and another explaining vaguely that she “would only have done it this way if it was a priority”. My response to that was, “Yeah but it’s not like she’s being quiet about it”. And the answer I got to that observation was that “she has her reasons”. More coming either later today or tomorrow depending on when I hear back.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Brad-Pitt-was-blindsided-by-Angelina-Jolies-decision-to-file-for-divorce-since-there-was-still-a-lot-of-love-between-the-two/44997
    MmeVertigina and snoopqueen like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Oh God, the brother. Maybe she's going to hook up with him, next. Ugh.
    Nah, she doesn't have enough penis for him.
    HWBL, Wisher, Butterfly and 1 others like this.

Whoever came up with Brexpit is a genius.

10 pages already

I'm going to make some pasta and come back with my glass(es) of wine to read through this. Glad my friend cancelled plans!
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Nowhere else but here can one find a Brangelina Corey Haim thread.

I'm with the Marion Cotillard relationship. Actors meet on sets, it's easy to carry on. Angelina knows how on the set romances go. She's had a few of them. I'm on nobody's side but I do think that No Sensitivity Chip Brad should have thought twice and said "I really and probably shouldn't have another on-set fling with a well known actress".

I saw Marion in a French film in 2002, she played a down and out stripper and I did think there was a resemblance to Angie.

I bet the not-yet-exposed pedo actor is breathing a big sigh of relief.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Wow! Was not expecting this even though it's true we've seen less and less of them together over the past year.
    I'm guessing they've been effectively if not officially separated since the Marion Cotillard rumours started but didn't make it official until now, if Marion is the real reason for this. And if she is, then I bet brad's in lurve, which would explain the vague but bitchy statement from the jolie camp.
    I just can't believe Cotillard would cheat on the delicious Guillaume canet to hook up with boring Brad...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

The coke bloat is real with this A+list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee. He has never really been a coke guy and he is losing the battle.

Brad Pitt[/QUOTE]

WTH is coke bloat? Cocaine makes you gain weight? I thought models used it to lose weight?

^

It can give you a puffy bloated face

Could be the Cotillard affair really rankled Angelina now that she's a bit older, has had the surgeries and is in menopause. All that could have impacted her feelings about herself and her desirability and attractiveness. Her self-esteem could've taken a hit and the kind of cheating that was once OK with her is now not OK.

I'm reading online where they said on Sept 13th Could Brad be in love? People mag says Marion is not involved, others keep saying No Third Party. Why not a third party? No man could ever cheat on your ass or publicly humiliate you Angie?
    Waterslide, Wisher and dowcat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    No man could ever cheat on your ass or publicly humiliate you Angie?
    You've got a point.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea that an on set affair would split them up. Even if Angie is feeling low. I'd think she get pissed, tell him stop and he would. Unless he thinks he is in love. And since Angie's been on the other end of that particular triangle, perhaps this a fuck you scorched earth move to force his hand. Give up the other woman or i'll take the kids.

I'm not totally buying the Brad bashing either. not that he couldn't have a drinking problem, only that I can't see it really bothering her. Unless, as her mouthpieces sources) are hinting at, the drinking put the kids in harms way. It seems like that is what "they" want us to believe.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Didn't they at first say that Angelina was not the reason for his breakup from Jennifer Aniston? This guy has an MO.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Thread Information