Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Angelina Jolie is breast feeding the twins; building clinic for Zahara to run

  1. #16
    Elite Member twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dancing on your grave!!!!
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
    I'd love to suckle her too.
    Transitive or intransitive verb there? .....and which her?

    'cause my mind is creating some bizarre combos right now......

    "The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

  2. #17
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Whatever bitch.
    Ummm I had too many beers last night

  3. #18
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
    I'd love to suckle her too.
    Dr. Evil: Would you like a suckle of my zipple???

    OT:Why does Dead Dwarf always have the best avatars
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

  4. #19
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Ummm I had too many beers last night
    That's funny. I like drunk posts.

  5. #20
    Elite Member fattymatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    There is no need for Z to have to live in Ethiopia to run a charity there. Many charities are headquartered in other places. I would also assume that by "running it" they mean on the board of directors which is usually a few meetings per month. I doubt they are planning for her to be responsible for the daily operations and choosing a career for her. I started a non profit several years ago and I do that someday my daughter will want to be President of the Board of Directors and keep it going when I pass.

    I didn't see anything to wrong with that. I assumed they meant it would be something for her to be involved in. Nothing too out of the ordinary with parents planning futures for their kids. Several families groom their children into taking over the family business. I'm sure if she decided she didn't want to do it, then they wouldn't force her. Their plan is probably to instill the types in values in them that would lean towards helping others. Sounds kinda nice.

  6. #21
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    On preparing the kids for twins: They watched Dora the Explorer
    A: I had to keep them occupied. I had shit to do.
    On how it was to see the twins for the first time
    A: I was so happy they didn't look like my brother. But I could tell they're going to be just as vague as their father.
    B: I was happy that they weren't hooked on heroin or came out tonguing each other.
    On the twins’ names
    B: I told Vampira we were naming them Alpha and Omega. Period.
    A: I thought the names were dumb at first. But Vague has me dickmitized, so I said 'whatever.'
    On how Angelina spent her two weeks at the hospital
    A: Wondering what Third World country I could raid next for a baby.
    On having a big family: it brought them together
    Q: Did you always assume you would have children some day? Did you ever think you would have this many?!
    A: Hot sex brought us together, and then came the big family.
    B: After the Chin, nothing big scares me anymore. So, I had no problem with a big family.
    On all of their children being special
    Q: You have said that you treat all the children exactly the same. Did you worry that you might feel differently once you had biological children?
    A: We have a special Rainbow Coalition. All are special, except for the three blond blobs.
    On their charity work and building a clinic for Zahara to run
    Q: Do you have any charity trips planned as part of your work with the Jolie-Pitt Foundation?
    A: I plan to import more heroin from Asia.
    Q: What are your next projects?
    A: We're going to build a clinic in Ethiopia and ship Zahara there once she's beyond the cute stage, and then find the next Zahara.

  7. #22
    Elite Member *Kat*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,311

    Default

    ^Brilliant

  8. #23
    Elite Member katerpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    I didn't see anything to wrong with that. I assumed they meant it would be something for her to be involved in. Nothing too out of the ordinary with parents planning futures for their kids. Several families groom their children into taking over the family business. I'm sure if she decided she didn't want to do it, then they wouldn't force her. Their plan is probably to instill the types in values in them that would lean towards helping others. Sounds kinda nice.
    And it's probably better that they're preparing their kids for stuff like charity work - something that actually contributes to society - than just being spoilt lazy Hollywood brats who can't be assed working at all and who do nothing but get drunk on Mum and Dad's money.

  9. #24
    Elite Member dowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    28,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    On preparing the kids for twins: They watched Dora the Explorer
    A: I had to keep them occupied. I had shit to do.
    On how it was to see the twins for the first time
    A: I was so happy they didn't look like my brother. But I could tell they're going to be just as vague as their father.
    B: I was happy that they weren't hooked on heroin or came out tonguing each other.
    On the twins’ names
    B: I told Vampira we were naming them Alpha and Omega. Period.
    A: I thought the names were dumb at first. But Vague has me dickmitized, so I said 'whatever.'
    On how Angelina spent her two weeks at the hospital
    A: Wondering what Third World country I could raid next for a baby.
    On having a big family: it brought them together
    Q: Did you always assume you would have children some day? Did you ever think you would have this many?!
    A: Hot sex brought us together, and then came the big family.
    B: After the Chin, nothing big scares me anymore. So, I had no problem with a big family.
    On all of their children being special
    Q: You have said that you treat all the children exactly the same. Did you worry that you might feel differently once you had biological children?
    A: We have a special Rainbow Coalition. All are special, except for the three blond blobs.
    On their charity work and building a clinic for Zahara to run
    Q: Do you have any charity trips planned as part of your work with the Jolie-Pitt Foundation?
    A: I plan to import more heroin from Asia.
    Q: What are your next projects?
    A: We're going to build a clinic in Ethiopia and ship Zahara there once she's beyond the cute stage, and then find the next Zahara.


    LOVE IT!!!

    "Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

  10. #25
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    That's funny. I like drunk posts.
    Hehe yeah I felt like taking it out on someone and she seemed the best option at the time.

  11. #26
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    A: Wanting a big family was one of the things that brought us together.
    Well, isn't that a nice little jab and the previous Mrs. Pitt.

  12. #27
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,422

    Default

    the pics of them 'hovering' over the twinlets is so unimaginative. it just looks like the pics with Shiloh. yawn
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  13. #28
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    the pics of them 'hovering' over the twinlets is so unimaginative. it just looks like the pics with Shiloh. yawn
    yeah and Brad looks old and like he is wearing a rug!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  14. #29
    Elite Member katerpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Hehe yeah I felt like taking it out on someone and she seemed the best option at the time.
    Haha!

  15. #30
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    Poor kids...being forced to watch Dora.

    Eminem once admitted watching Dora.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Angelina Jolie, Zahara and Maddox have fun
    By Honey in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: March 15th, 2008, 04:08 PM
  2. Angelina Jolie and Zahara watch Mardi Gras
    By CRAZY 'N' NUTS in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2007, 05:00 AM
  3. Angelina Jolie relieved Zahara wasn't HIV positive
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2006, 04:29 PM
  4. Angelina Jolie, Zahara and Maddox.
    By LunaShar in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2006, 04:36 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 15th, 2005, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •