Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt still aren't divorced!

Only that Jolie did not leak anything, that is all public record from the court.
    Another example how Pitt's team tries to change the narrative, make Angelina the bad guy here.
    He is such a prick.

I'm gonna throw something out there: I think fighting was somewhat like foreplay for these two. And it's still continuing.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

both these assholes need to get a grip and come up with a solution for the sake of their kids.
    DawnM74 and mostroop like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Only that Jolie did not leak anything, that is all public record from the court.
    Another example how Pitt's team tries to change the narrative, make Angelina the bad guy here.
    He is such a prick.
    Except that the latest documents regarding DV and testimony from the children were filed under seal.

Someone leaked it.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Angelina. What a shitty thing to do. Like it's not bad enough for those kids.
    DawnM74 likes this.

The whole divorce is private & sealed that is why they chose to use a private judge.

I am totally on the fence about the DV. I think that it’s a cynical use of the court to manipulate the fan base into siding with “St Jolie”; but I also feel nasty for thinking that; then I feel manipulated because of the former & I swing around like that.
    That is one reason why I think that it was leaked by AJ.

Then I look at how a top divorce lawyer quit because her client wouldn’t take direction.
    Then I remember how AJ & dim bulb BP manipulated the media during the BP-JA divorce.....

I know I believe that this leak was from AJ.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Gold Member

Is it wrong that I DGAF about either of them?

About who?
    mostroop and CornFlakegrl like this.

I find it a bit odd that in all the years Brad Pitt has been famous that there have never been any accusations of abuse from anyone. What, he just started with Angelina and their kids? That just doesn't make sense to me.
    I'm sure there was arguing and yelling and just general chaos in their household, but something tells me this is Angelina who made this a LOT bigger than it actually was.
    The woman is tough as fucking nails... and nutty. She's a viper. I can certainly picture her losing her shit and stirring up all kinds of trouble and revenge for Brad.

No, there's been rumours before about Brad's DFV but he's kept it quiet (and everyone prefers to hate AJ).

Personally: I believe the third party evidence. There was a huge, public incident on a plane where security had to pull Brad off Maddox. That didn't come out of nowhere. I buy that Brad is an abusive man. And if the kids don't want to see him... as in every other case of family violence, it isn't parental alienation when it's the consequences of the father's abuse!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I don't know if he was abusive before, but he definitivly got away with shit alot.
    He started dating Shalane McCall in January 1987 back when she was 14 years old and he 23. The broke up after a year and 3 months.
    He started dating Juliette Lewis in early 1990 who was 16 or 17, he was already 26 years old.
    Even if everyone likes to blame Angelina, HE was the one who cheated on his wife during "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".
    In an interview with Total Film Magazine back in 2007 Brad says he had a few drinks while babysitting Zahara (she's his daughter, he is not babysitting, doh) and she had a piece of ice that had been dropped on the floor, so like all babies do she put it in her mouth and almost choked on it. He tells this story to reflect on why he decided to cut down (instead of stopping) his alcohol intake. So the drinking HAS been a problem before.

I also think that living with Angelina Jolie is not easy on the best of days and with her health issues and the many kids around, the situation had been toxic for all of them. The marriage was probably an attempt to fix what was already broken, they both said that they did that for the kids. I'll guess they were bringing out the worst in each other.
    Still, hitting Maddox when he tried to get him off Angelina on that plane and insisting that it wasn't bad because he did not hit his son in the face was just your typical abuser's bullshit. And now blaming their mother for the fact that the older kids don't want him in their lifes is only Hollywood's golden manchild trolling, deflecting his part in this mess. And of course he get's away with that, too.

^^^^
    i always get confused when people talk about angelina and her health issues. what health issues? she didn't actually have cancer. yes, she has the mutation so she had the preventive surgeries to remove her breasts and ovaries but i have 2 friends who did the same thing and they don't have 'health issues' because once they had the operations, they went back to normal.
    unless you mean mental health/addiction issues which there were rumours about back in the day.
    DawnM74, weathered1 and Novice like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Where's the article on Brad hitting Maddox or having to be pulled off of him? Also, if there is a history of Pitt being accused of domestic violence or hitting his gf's, I'd like to see that, too. It's new to me and Google isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I don't know if he was abusive before, but he definitivly got away with shit alot.
    He started dating Shalane McCall in January 1987 back when she was 14 years old and he 23. The broke up after a year and 3 months.
    He started dating Juliette Lewis in early 1990 who was 16 or 17, he was already 26 years old.
    Really, wth is up with that? You'd get arrested for that shit nowadays. Same with Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Really, wth is up with that? You'd get arrested for that shit nowadays. Same with Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith.
    Because "Men - Volume SixtyEightThousandBillion; special Trump Appendix."
    Novice likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information