Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married in France

czb

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I didn't even know that she had a new movie coming out.
    that's ok - neither does anyone else ....

Where was brother lover?

He couldn't give her away.......
    arie_skop and PecanPie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Angelina is not the only one tying the knot! Jolie's former lesbian lover Jenny Shimizu gears up to marry girlfriend

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 18:58, 29 August 2014 | UPDATED: 19:32, 29 August 2014

Angelina Jolie once said that she ‘would probably have married’ her ex-lover Jenny Shimizu if she hadn’t instead wed first husband Jonny Lee Miller.

But now, everyone’s a winner as the Oscar winning actress has just tied the knot with third husband Brad Pitt, and former flame Jenny is also getting married.

Model and actress Jenny, who embarked on a lesbian love affair with Angelina after they starred together in Foxfire, is engaged to partner Michelle Harper.

+4

Wedding bells all around: Angelina Jolie's ex-lesbian lover Jenny Shimizu (R) is also getting married. The former couple are pictured here in 1996

Jenny and the brand consultant posed together for a bridal photo shoot in June which appeared in Vogue.

Angelina famously said about her ex in a 1997 interview with Girlfriends magazine: ‘I fell in love with her the first second I saw her.

‘I would probably have married Jenny if I hadn't married my [first] husband.’

+4

Brides-to-be: Jenny and brand consultant Michelle Harper, seen here in March 2013, appeared in a Vogue bridal shoot

Mr & Mrs Pitt: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie marry in France

According to an article about Michelle in the New York Times, she met Jenny at a 2012 party which was hosted by model Karen Elson.
    Jenny said of her future wife, who previously dated filmmaker Daniel Leeb: ‘I didn’t believe it myself until I saw it. It’s like so many things about her.

‘There are these misconceptions and generalizations that don’t fit this person who is full of spirit and down-to-earthiness.’

+4

'I fell in love with her the first second I saw her': Angelina has opened up about her relationship with Jenny in the past. They appeared in the racy movie Foxfire (pictured) together

Jenny, 47, has also claimed in the past to have had an affair with Madonna.

Angelina and Brad married at their French chateau over the weekend, and the happy news broke on Thursday.

The 39-year-old is currently in Malta ahead of filming for By The Sea, which Brad also stars in, and was seen there with daughters Vivienne and Shiloh on Friday.
    VIDE

+4

Newlyweds: The 39-year-old married Brad Pitt, 50, over the weekend in France. They are seen here in May

Read more: Angelina Jolie's former lesbian lover Jenny Shimizu gears up to marry girlfriend | Mail Online

She looks scary in these pictures. WTF is going on with her and why aren't her fans wondering too?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahahah
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Privacy, please! As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, jet-setting newlyweds Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and their six children have plunked down on the Mediterranean island country Malta, but according to the New York Post, they’re not planning to share their new home base with the locals.

The actors- who are filming their new movie, By the Sea, on the island of Gozo- are so obsessed with keeping their production away from prying eyes, they’re allegedly paying local business owners as much as $200,000 to skip town.

“A lot of people have agreed to leave the island so that they can have privacy to film the movie,” a source told the New York Post’s Page Six. “The set is being built there to recreate the French Riviera.” As Radar revealed, Brangelina and their brood will be based in Gozo filming the drama until at least November 10.

The parents to Maddox, 13, Pax, 11, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and 6-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne secretly wed last Saturday at their French estate, the Chateau Miraval.

Radar Online | Brad & Angelina Reportedly Pay Locals To Leave Island During Filming

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Get Out Of Their Way! Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Reportedly Pay Locals To Leave Malta Island!
    dougie likes this.

So filming on location and paying the locals to vacate is now seen as "not sharing" their island home. WTF?
    sluce, kasippu and *DIVA! like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Malta is having a big to do in a few weeks and Duchess Kate will be visiting, so I wonder if the Pitts will still be filming at that time.

They're not filming on the main island according to this report and I don't know if Kate is even visiting Gozo.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

If this had happened 8-10 years ago, this thread would would be up to 1782 pages by now.

Gozo is a holiday island too. Are they paying the tourists to go away?

They don't need to pay the tourist to go away if they paid the hotels and business owners for their time.

Bronze Member

Why didn't JV get an invite?

Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    Why didn't JV get an invite?
    I'm guessing it's because he has a big case of verbal diarrhea and probably would have leaked the news.
    *DIVA! likes this.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information