Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married in France

I think I had chicken pox when I was a really small baby, I want to say younger than a year. I think because I was so small I had an inability to scratch them, so luckily I have no scars.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, that shit can blind your ass. frankly, i'm thankful that my shingles appeared on my lower back. made it difficult to wear pants because the waist line was where mine was located but at least nobody had to see it and there wasn't any danger to my eyes!!
    I know someone who has had it attack her eyes and with every new flare up it damages her eyesight a little more. The description of the puss and shit oozing from her eye just about did me in. I really feel for her as she has to go a certain period of time without an attack before they can do any surgery to try and restore some of her vision.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I had chicken pox and mumps at the same time when I was 5. I was so sick, I can remember being delirious and thrashing about on the bed, hallucinating that I had to stop the bad men from the "bank" from killing my parents (wtf 5 year old me? Such a drama queen) and I can recall the worried looks on my parents' faces. I'm sure my dad thought I was dying.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Angelina Jolie was married to Brad Pitt BEFORE nuptials in France | Daily Mail Online

Angelina Jolie confirms she was already married to Brad Pitt BEFORE their nuptials in France
    By Shyam Dodge for MailOnline
    Published: 14:01 EST, 9 January 2015 | Updated: 14:56 EST, 9 January 2015

Angelina Jolie has confirmed she was married to Brad Pitt before her nuptials in France last year.

The 39-year-old told Italian publication IO Donna that she and her husband had obtained a marriage license in the state of California prior to their wedding at Chateau Miraval in August.

The confirmation comes after many had suspected they were already married before the ceremony due to U.S. laws which require citizens to obtain a license within the states.

Twice married! Angelina Jolie has confirmed she was married to Brad Pitt before her nuptials in France last year, pictured in London in June

'Before the wedding in France with the kids, Brad and I were already married in California,' Angelina revealed to the Italian magazine.

'As Americans, we couldn't marry legally in France,' she explained.

'One day I said to Brad, "Let's meet up at 4:30 pm?" I called a justice of the peace and we signed the documents.'

The Pitts said 'I Do' at their French estate, Chateau Mirval, in a ceremony presided over by a judge from California after they obtained their license in California.

California wedding: The 39-year-old told Italian publication IO Donna that she and her husband had obtained a marriage license in the state of California prior to their wedding at Chateau Miraval in August

The couple's six children each played a role in the wedding ceremony.

Jolie walked down the aisle with her eldest sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 10, on each arm.

Her daughters Zahara, nine, and Vivienne, six, threw petals, and Shiloh, eight, and Knox, six, served as ring bearers.

Brad's parents, Bill and Jane Pitt, were in attendance, according to the site, along with the groom's brother, Doug Pitt, sister Julie Pitt and her two children.

Detaild: 'Before the wedding in France with the kids, Brad and I were already married in California,' Angelina revealed to the Italian magazine, pictured in Sydney in November

The judge who married the couple was also at the civil ceremony, which reportedly had in total 22 guests, the majority made up of Brad's family.

E! adds that the boy all wore cream linen suits, just like Brad's, while the girls each wore a different dress of their choice.

A source told MailOnline: 'Angelina promised her mother before she died that she'd get married in France. They were extremely
    close and this is Angie's way of honoring her.'

California marriage licenses only authorize an official to 'perform a marriage ceremony within the state of California', according to the state Department of Public Health, confirming Angelina's statements to IO Donna.

Read more:

Angelina Jolie was married to Brad Pitt BEFORE nuptials in France | Daily Mail Online

czb

if she wanted to honor her mom, then why didn't she get married in an apt above the bowling alley?

In Illinois.
    effie2, czb and Novice like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I guess the Paris thing stems from the same sort of logic that would make one get a double mastectomy to avoid breast cancer, but still let one smoke like she does. But no one ever claimed she was smart.......
    Kittylady and Novice like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Such a phony ,lying self serving ignorant bitch..
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Angelina Jolie meets Pope Francis during private audience at the Vatican | Daily Mail Online
    Angelina Jolie meets Pope Francis during a private audience at the Vatican after screening of her movie Unbroken

By Lucy Mapstone for MailOnline

Published: 09:31 EST, 8 January 2015 | Updated: 11:25 EST, 8 January 2015

Angelina Jolie met Pope Francis during a private audience at the Vatican on Thursday.

The Hollywood star had arrived in Rome, Italy the previous day amid rumours she would be meeting the leader of the Catholic Church.

However, although it was initially thought her husband Brad Pitt would also be in attendance at the special meet-and-greet, he was absent from the meeting.

Private audience: Pope Francis met with Angelina Jolie after a screening of her movie Unbroken at the Vatican on Thursday

The 39-year-old appeared thrilled as she shook hands with the pope after a screening of her new film and second directorial effort, Unbroken.
    The pope was not present at the screening, but Angelina - the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nation Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) - and two of her children met him briefly afterwards, a spokesman said.

She directed the film about American Olympian and World War Two hero Louis Zamperini, whose plane was shot down over the Pacific during World War Two.

Meet-and-greet: Although the leader of the Catholic Church wasn't present for the film screening, he met with the Hollywood actress and two of her children afterwards

The movie, which stars British actor and BAFTA nominee Jack O'Connell, tells the story of his survival in a raft for nearly two months and his later ordeal as an inmate in prisoner of war camps.
    UsWeekly had previously reported that Angelina and Brad were due to meet the leader of Catholic Church during their visit in the country.
    According to the publication, the American star's head of security flew out to Italy earlier on to do a security check ahead of the family's arrival.
    A source revealed that both Angelina and Brad 'admire the ope' and 'like the pope's message' after he famously spoke about homosexuality in 2013, where he said: 'If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has goodwill, who am I to judge?'
    Her meeting with the Pope comes just three months after the actress received an honorary Damehood from Queen Elizabeth II.

Honours: In October, Angelina was made an honorary Dame by the Queen in recognition of her work against sexual violence

Honorary Damehood: The actress was given the title at the Queen's birthday offers

The Oscar-winning star met the Queen in October 2014, and was presented with the Insignia of an Honorary Dame Grand Cross of the Most Distinguished Order of St Michael and St George at a reception at Buckingham Palace.
    The monarch herself received Angelina, who starred as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, Mr and Mrs Smith, and Changeling, and who was named by Forbes as Hollywood's highest-paid actress.
    On Wednesday, Angelina had arrived in the Italian capital with her brother James Haven, as well as two of her six children, daughters Zahara and Shiloh.
    They indulged in a spot of shopping as a group, popping in and out of local souvenir shops ahead of Angelina's big meeting with the pope.

When in Rome: After arriving in the Italian capital on Wednesday, Angelina took two of her daughters for a mini shopping spree at some local souvenir shops

Lookalike siblings: Angelina was joined by her doppelganger brother James Haven

Retail therapy: The hardworking actress and mother helped her daughter Zahara pick out some funky sunglasses in one of the stores

Angelina Jolie meets Pope Francis during private audience at the Vatican | Daily Mail Online

Oh how I love laughing at all the haterz.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I guess the Paris thing stems from the same sort of logic that would make one get a double mastectomy to avoid breast cancer, but still let one smoke like she does. But no one ever claimed she was smart.......
    to be fair, smoking isn't strong tied to boob cancer. some kinds of lung cancer, pancreatic ca, and others ....

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Oh how I love laughing at all the haterz.
    luckily for me i don't wear tory burch!
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Or lily Pulitzer. But you're not a 65 year old matron from Connecticut, so it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    to be fair, smoking isn't strong tied to boob cancer. some kinds of lung cancer, pancreatic ca, and others ....
    I know, but I figure if you're willing to cut off your tits as a preventative against cancer then avoiding ciggies would be a no brainer. Kind of like staying out of tanning beds. Just common sense.
    ikmccall, czb, rollo and 2 others like this.

Hey! I wear some Lilly and I am still far from 65 and CT.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It seems like it's been a long time since we've seen Angelina and her brother pictured together. I think they've grown apart. You can tell by the lack of tongue action.
    dougie, sluce, arie_skop and 4 others like this.

Thread Information