Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married in France

Shiloh and Vivienne have Angelina's old face.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Angelina Jolie reveals her children want tattoos but husband Brad Pitt is horrified | Daily Mail Online

'How do I say no?' Tattooed Angelina Jolie reveals her children want their own inkings but husband Brad Pitt is horrified
    By Mail Online Reporter
    Published: 19:08 EST, 9 December 2014 | Updated: 19:12 EST, 9 December 2014

Tattooed Hollywood star Angelina Jolie says that her young children have horrified their father Brad Pitt - because they want their own inkings.

The couple are parents to six children, six-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox, Shiloh, eight, Zahara, nine, Pax, 11 and Maddox, 13.

Jolie, 39, is thought to have about 17 different designs, including an inscription on her arm which she got just last year, inked all over her body.

Horrified: Tattooed Hollywood star Angelina Jolie says that her young children have horrified their father Brad Pitt - because they want their own inkings

The star told Radio Times magazine that she did not want her offspring to follow their parents into the movie business.

'My kids rebelling would be if they all became brain surgeons. They're already asking me about tattoos. How do I say "No"?,' she said.

'It's especially hard for dads and girls,' she said. 'For some reason men get a little more sensitive when the daughter gets a tattoo. And Brad thinks the girls can do no wrong. He's mush in their hands!'

Jolie - whose tattoos include a large tiger on her lower back - told the magazine that if her children want to act 'they'll have to find a real job at the same time.

Tattooed starlet: Jolie, 39, is thought to have about 17 different designs, including an inscription on her arm which she got just last year, inked all over her body

Impressive: Angelina flew to Thailand in 2004 to get a tattoo of a tiger engraved on her back by Sompong Kanphai

Not the only one: While Angelina has up to 17 tattoos, Brad is believe to have 12

He can't complain: Brad has up to 12 tattoos, including this one on his arm

New inking: Brad recently revealed this new tattoo on his stomach

'But I'm hoping that when they see all the other things in the world, they'll be inspired to be writers, politicians, activists. They're very individual people. So I imagine they're not going to follow their mum and dad,' she said.

Despite his aversion to tattoos for his children, Brad has up to a dozen of his own inkings.

Earlier this year he showed off two new tattoos, one on the inside of his right bicep, and another on his torso,

His bicep tattooo is a variation of part of a Rumi poem, and reads: 'There exists a field, beyond all notions of right and wrong. I will meet you there,' and the markings add to a collection which includes one of Oetzi the Ice Age Caveman on his left arm and Jolie’s birth date in written in Khmer on his stomach.

Meanwhile, Jolie has just finished filming By The Sea, with her husband, who she directs in the movie.
    The movie is the first that the couple have acted in together since Mr And Mrs Smith in 2005, when they fell in love.

Speaking before filming began, she said: 'It feels a little daunting - we haven't worked together for 10 years.

'But all the reasons why people say we should be scared of it, we feel like that's exactly why we have to do this - because we can.'
    She said of directing her husband: 'He's a pretty strong actor! It's going to be interesting. He's a really great artist, such an interesting artist, and of course he's the man I love, so I think we're going to have a great time.'

Jolie recently directed Unbroken, about Louis Zamperini, an Olympic runner who was taken prisoner by Japanese forces during the Second World War.

The actress said that in Zamperini's generation 'it wasn't exceptional to do things for your fellow man, to take care of your family, your community, to be strong. It's very different now'.

Latest inking: Angelina is believed to have gotten the tattoo on her arm just last year

Read more:

It's actually pretty easy. Just say no tattoos until you become an adult. When you're 18, do whatever you want. How is that hard?

I like tattoos and I have three myself (all in mostly hidden spots), but all those tattoos on her look tacky IMO.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

You could slice pastrami on her clavicle.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Angelina slammed by Hollywood execs in leaked emails: ‘a minimally talented spoiled brat’

• 2 HOURS AGO DECEMBER 10, 2014 3:11PM

ANOTHER day, another release of embarrassing insider information courtesy of the mammoth Sony Pictures leak. This time, it’s actor, director and humanitarian Angelina Jolie in the crossfire.

Jolie is the topic of conversation in a series of fiery emails between Sony Pictures co-chairperson Amy Pascal and movie producer Scott Rudin, as they debate scheduling issues surrounding the forthcoming Steve Jobs biopic, Jobs.
    According to the emails, published on Gawker, it appears the tension started when director David Fincher was tied to the Jobs biopic, rather than Jolie’s upcoming film project, a new retelling of Cleopatra.
    “[Jolie] is upset about us giving david jobs. She wants to talk,” Pascal said to Rudin in an email dated February 27 2014.
    Sony Pictures leak: Celebs’ secret hotel check-in names
    North Korea denies Sony hack attack
    “She’ll survive it. I don’t want to waste my time on this,” came Rudin’s blunt response.
    Later that same day, the pair traded a series of increasingly angry emails about Jolie’s apparent displeasure that acclaimed director Fincher would be unavailable to work on the Cleopatra project.
    “YOU BETTER SHUT ANGIE DOWN BEFORE SHE MAKES IT VERY HARD FOR DAVID TO DO JOBS,” Rudin wrote, to which Pascal responded, “Do not f**king threaten me.”
    Rudin’s next email was when the knives really started to come out for Jolie, who’d had the Cleopatra biopic lined up as her next film after her stint behind the camera directing the war epic Unbroken.

Angelina was the subject of an intense email flame war between Hollywood execs. Source: AP

“Don’t for one second even think about trying this sh*t with me,” Rudin wrote.
    “There is no movie of Cleopatra to be made (and how that is a bad thing and rampaging spoiled ego of this woman and the cost of the movie is beyond me) and if you won’t tell her that you do not like the script — which, let me remind you, SHE DOESN’T EITHER — this will just spin even further out in Crazyland but let me tell you I have zero appetite for the indulgence of spoiled brats and I will tell her this myself if you don’t.”
    Phew. If you can imagine it, things get even more heated between the two from there.
    While Gawker have detailed the pair’s tit-for-tat in full, we’ll save you having to read a lengthy email screaming match between two Hollywood big wigs and instead serve you up this particularly juicy morsel from Rudin, as he outlines his distaste at working on the Cleopatra film (emphasis is our own):
    “I’m not remotely interested in presiding over a $180m ego bath that we both know will be the career-defining debacle for us both. I’m not destroying my career over a minimally talented spoiled brat who thought nothing of shoving this off her plate for eighteen months so she could go direct a movie. I have no desire to be making a movie with her, or anybody, that she runs and that we don’t. She’s a camp event and a celebrity and that’s all and the last thing anybody needs is to make a giant bomb with her that any fool could see coming. We will end up being the laughing stock of our industry and we will deserve it, which is so clearly where this is headed that I cannot believe we are still wasting our time with it.”
    Ouch.

Angelina had her eye on director David Fincher, causing all manner of behind-the-scenes ructions. Picture: AP Source:AP

Angelina Jolie called ‘spoiled brat’ Sony leaks
    rollo likes this.

‘a minimally talented spoiled brat" lol great title.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Dude, I read the emails, omfg, just damn, that guy was having none of it.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

My stepbrother is heading out to Sony today, to try and fix what happened. The emails are just a small part of what happened apparently.

Brad never had a tatoo until he met Jolie. He does not have his own personality.

brad NEVER had his own personality. brad always morphs into his current partner.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

When will folks ever learn, if you don't want to stand behind what you have to say don't put it in print.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I only see Brad Pitt on Shiloh.

Re the Sony Leaks, I can't stop laughing!!!! I don't have any trouble believe any of that about Jolie. Stupid, self-important stick insect.

exactly what I was about to post, gas_chick. just never.
    -

This guy really hates women and comes off as a weak person who is threatened by anyone who may get more attention. He slams Jolie's ego but really needs to look in the mirror. I read the full messages and he is an angry little man.
    ana-mish-ana and greysfang like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I want to read more emails about what assholes actors are. That would make my day.
    Jazzy, ana-mish-ana, sluce and 8 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thread Information