Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married in France

LOL. Ok but you side more with 2/3 of that triangle.

Nah. not bitter about the cake. I love that their kid made it. My niece, nephews and kids want to bake with me all of the time. It's a great outlet for creativity and he did a good job.

You are wrong Bella. I defend Jenni all the time and LOVE her. People complain about her movies but I enjoy them because I like chick flicks. I hate that she was blindsided by Brad but like how she has kept her head up and moved on with class and dignity. I have met Angelina and found her to be warm and very much a woman who has grown by becoming a mother. But, if I had to chose one with whom I would want to be friends, it would be Jennifer.
    Kittylady and nana51 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

The spread in People Magazine

allpdfmags.net
    the Fashion Spot - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Married

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You are wrong Bella. I defend Jenni all the time and LOVE her. People complain about her movies but I enjoy them because I like chick flicks. I hate that she was blindsided by Brad but like how she has kept her head up and moved on with class and dignity. I have met Angelina and found her to be warm and very much a woman who has grown by becoming a mother. But, if I had to chose one with whom I would want to be friends, it would be Jennifer.
    and you never shared this? wah.

what was she wearing? did she look like an aphid? did she have tracks?
    Kittylady likes this.

Do all very private intimate special family weddings get a People special issue edition?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

There is always someone with a big camera at weddings... why I was just at one on Friday and saw it my own self. I'll trot out to pick up People mag later and see how my dress photographed.
    witchcurlgirl and NickiDrea like this.

If I had married my husband after having kids, I probably would have included them heavily as well. But this just feels like two people playing dress up (or "house") on a Saturday morning to appease their kids.
    *DIVA! likes this.

[QUOTE=dougie;3252238]The spread in People Magazine

One thing they should not have allowed is something on the back of the veil or dress. It is the words "buttocks futtocks" I mean really.
    Mrs P likes this.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Angelina Jolie Meets Queen Elizabeth With Brad Pitt, Kids: Pictures - Us Weekly

Angelina Jolie Meets Queen Elizabeth II to Receive Honorary Damehood: Brad Pitt, Kids In Attendance as Well

Celebrity News Oct. 10, 2014 AT 9:15AM By Esther Lee and Omid Scobie

See pictures of Angelina Jolie meeting Queen Elizabeth II on Friday, Oct. 10 in London, where the actress, director, and humanitarian was made an honorary dame -- plus get exclusive details about the Brad Pitt and the kids, who were there to support her. Credit: AP Photo/Anthony Devlin

The Queen of Hollywood meets the Queen of England! Queen Elizabeth II honored Angelina Jolie on Friday, Oct. 10, face-to-face inside Buckingham Palace in London. A source tells Us Weekly that her husband Brad Pitt and their six kids were present for the special occasion.

The actress and humanitarian, 39, met with Her Royal Majesty in the Palace's 1844 Room, where the Queen presented her with an Honorary Dame Grand Cross. (An honorary dame is the female equivalent of knighthood, the highest honor bestowed upon a citizen of the British Empire.)

"The kids were very excited to be at Buckingham Palace," another source close to the actress tells Us of Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and 6-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox. "Everyone dressed up really smart."

For the event, Jolie looked resplendent in a tailored lilac skirt and matching jacket, cinched at her waist. The Maleficent actress swept her hair back in a classy updo and kept her jewelry at a minimum, wearing tiny pearl earrings and her wedding band.

When the Queen presented her with the award, the mother of six beamed with her right hand over her heart.

Credit: AP Photo/Anthony Devlin

Since Jolie is not a citizen of the Commonwealth, she receives an Honorary Dame Grand Cross instead of the formal title of Dame. Still, "DCMG" can be written beside her name.

In June, Jolie was made an honorary dame in the Queen's Birthday Honors List, for her humanitarian work. The award recognized Jolie's efforts to combat sexual violence in war-torn regions around the world. The announcement overlapped with Jolie's stay in London for the Global Summit to End Sexual Violence In Conflict, which was co-chaired by the U.N. Special Envoy.

"To receive an honor related to foreign policy means a great deal to me, as it is what I wish to dedicate my working life to," Jolie said. "Working on PVSI and with survivors of rape is an honor in itself. I know that succeeding in our goals will take a lifetime, and I am dedicated to it for all of mine."
    Jolie has been directing and starring in her upcoming movie, By the Sea, with her husband in Malta. The tight-knit family flew in via private jet on Thursday, Oct. 9, and will return to the gorgeous destination on Saturday.

Adds the insider: "It was difficult to take time off from the film, but Angie wouldn’t have missed this for the world. What a day!"

Elite Member

Her legs are as spindly as the table legs behind her ...
    Kittylady likes this.

fgg

AJ looks good but it would have been much better if it was a rich color.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

WTF is wrong with her? She looks like a 70 year old.
    Kittylady likes this.

She's just asking for osteoporosis. Have a fucking cheeseburger and lay off the drugs dear.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Where are the pics of the kids?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

I can't understand how those bony legs hold up that giant head of hers. I mean, I like her and all but c'mon girl...

She looks so unhealthy!
    arie_skop likes this.

Thread Information