Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt confirm they are having fraternal twins (fertility meds)

Silver Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by purple rain
    Hey, maybe they can raise their kids on a Native American reservation. After all, Angelina is one of those whites who pretends to be part Native American. She could get in touch with "her roots."
    Why would she have to pretend?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    She is? I've never heard that before.
    From IMDb:

After her marriage and divorce from actor Jon Voight, she involved herself in important causes. Part Iroquois Indian, she and daughter Angelina Jolie started a foundation for Native American people. Her selfless contributions eventually triggered Angelina's own activist ambitions as an adult.

Of French-Canadian and Native American (Haudenosaunee Iroquois) descent.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Can't she just grow up and change her mind? Shit, until I was well into my 20's I was of the mind that I would never marry or have kids and yet I ended up doing just that later on.

The image of Angelina as someone who would have to get pregnant to 'keep a man around' is kind of....well....laughable.
    If someone is insecure and that someone was also sleeping with a married man, it is not an unreasonable assumption that she might get knocked up to ensure that the guy stays with her. In the case of Shiloh, AJ could very well have done just that. Lots of women have done it in the past and many will continue to do it in the future. Heck, a lot of women snare single men that way. What makes AJ any different, other than the fact that she puts on a certain persona for the cameras?

Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter terribly much. I'm just killing some time here and I won't be losing any sleep over it.

... ...

^ The difference is, Angelina is considered one of the prettiest women in the world. And, whether people here like it or not, or even believe it, a lot of men would beat down her door to have a shot with her.
    I am not saying she's perfect or that their relationship is; honestly, how would we know, but I don't think she would have to trap a man to have one around. And, I think she generally likes children.

Um, there are plenty of beautiful women who feel insecure and have self-confidence issues.

I think people just hate it when someone says anything negative about St. Brangelina.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    If someone is insecure and that someone was also sleeping with a married man, it is not an unreasonable assumption that she might get knocked up to ensure that the guy stays with her. In the case of Shiloh, AJ could very well have done just that. Lots of women have done it in the past and many will continue to do it in the future. Heck, a lot of women snare single men that way. What makes AJ any different, other than the fact that she puts on a certain persona for the cameras?

Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter terribly much. I'm just killing some time here and I won't be losing any sleep over it.

... ...

Oh, please! Brad Pitt has been more than outspoken about wanting children. If anything, it would be more like Brad convincing her to get pregnant.

Silver Member

Um, there are plenty of beautiful women who feel insecure and have self-confidence issues.

I think people just hate it when someone says anything negative about St. Brangelina.
    Just as people hate it when we say positive things.

Whatever.

And the same could be said when someone says something nice.
    Personally I could care less. I think she's pretty but that's all she does for me. I would still sleep tonight if she were dead today.
    Last edited by Sweetie; March 24th, 2008 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    And the same could be said when someone say something nice.
    Personally I could care less. I think she's pretty but that's all she does for me. I would still sleep tonight if she were dead today.
    I agree, Sweetie.

And it's a little tiresome being put in the category of people who are bothered by "anything and everything" negative said about Angelina (i.e. a Brangeloony...I actually do find that term for a fantard of these two hilarious, just like I do find humor at a lot of other "negative" comments and jokes about these two, even though I actually am a fan of sorts...of Angelina and her work anyway) just because I defended something that simply didn't make logical sense to me given her history.

I guess what I meant to say was: Right on! She's an insecure, man-stealing whore! And all those babies are just a desperate move to hold onto that exciting, tasty-vanilla flavor that is Bradski.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    From IMDb:
    Thanks, Jane Doe.

Yeah, not sure why she'd need to pretend. I was a bit confused by that poster's statement.

I had no idea there was some sort of epidemic of white people 'pretending' to be part N.A.

For a minute I thought I accidentally clicked on JJ instead of GR.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Thanks, Jane Doe.

Yeah, not sure why she'd need to pretend. I was a bit confused by that poster's statement.

I had no idea there was some sort of epidemic of white people 'pretending' to be part N.A.
    According to my NA friends, there is. I was talking about ancestry once with a Sioux guy I knew and added "and I have no Native American relatives at all that I know of" he cracked up laughing and said "well, sweetie, you're the only one. Everyone else is a direct descendant of Sitting Bull and a sixth generation medicine woman or shaman or whatever the hell, didn't you know?" Of course, that WAS back in the 90's.

I saw some huge family tree on some site recently for Marcheline aka Marcia Bertrand. I wish I had a link but I don't. Anyway, it was solid French Canadian for like twelve generations back. I think it was from ancestry.com and someone posted it on a board. I also seem to recall Jon Voight having once said that he and Marcia invented the native blood thing to make her more exotic to moviegoers, but who knows. She was certainly French Canadian, though, through and through. So Jolie liking France and French culture in general actually isn't too far-fetched at all.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Being from Canada.

I'm just going to say that there is a BIG difference between French-Canadians and the French in France.

That is all.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

why the fuck would this bitch need fertility treatments?! stupid wastful bitch

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

No one said she actually got them. It was an assumption based on the twin having.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information