Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt confirm they are having fraternal twins (fertility meds)

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I didn't notice a fluctuating baby bump. Maybe we should start a thread with photos, because that's quite interesting.

Did anyone else notice this?
    Now that I think about it, she was definitely rail thin like a month ago.

She's still really thin. She's got a bit of a belly, but she's not going up and down.

Edit: Disregard my comment. I'm not really awake yet, and when I read sparkly's comment and responded, I was thinking about Nicole Kidman. Too many pregnancies ... I can't keep track.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    Okay... she is out getting drunk on New Years, she is pregnant and knows what the baby is in March?? no way. Too early.. One week she looks just like she ate too much and the next week she looks 5 months pregnant?? All the crazy conspiracies about Suri and no one says anything about AJ?? PULEEASE.
    Getting drunk on New Year's? And you saw this where? Puleeeeze!

The family was in Springfield around New Year's and every event she's attended she's been seen drinking water.

Gold Member

Fuck! She's popping out more babies that Brad can leave once he gets bored--and he will leave them--it's only a matter of time. Let's see, considering Ang's past relationship with her own Dad, it kind of makes sense that she'd want to recreate some instability with a boyfriend who will ultimately leave her and the kids.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy Burnett View Post
    Fuck! She's popping out more babies that Brad can leave once he gets bored--and he will leave them--it's only a matter of time. Let's see, considering Ang's past relationship with her own Dad, it kind of makes sense that she'd want to recreate some instability with a boyfriend who will ultimately leave her and the kids.
    Ha ha! Only in your dreams!

Elite Member

AJ is only in her early 30's, she shouldn't need fertility drugs. I call BS.

And Butterfly, menopause isn't until you're like 50. AJ is a long way from menopause.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    AJ is only in her early 30's, she shouldn't need fertility drugs. I call BS.

And Butterfly, menopause isn't until you're like 50. AJ is a long way from menopause.
    It's all tabloid BS as usual. Fertility drugs?...about the dumbest thing the tabs have printed.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    The source said: "He told her he loves going along with her crazy plans. He has learned to live with a messy house with toys everywhere."
    Yeah, like they really have a messy house with all those maids running around everywhere.

I was wondering if she may have trouble getting prego from all of the heavy H use. That was the first thought I had.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

Geesh, this is embarrassingly ignorant. Stop being a halfwit, AJ.

And nowhere does it say she confirmed diddly squat. She's probably not even having twins.
    ...which means that the bit about raising them in France because of Marcheline Bertrand's Canadian heritage is very likely bullshit, too - right?

I saw a tabloid headline today claiming that they have both signed the divorce papers (literally, divorce papers were mentioned) and are fighting over custody. Hilarious, considering that they're not married...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy Burnett View Post
    Interesting speculation. Especially considering that she already did it once, with Billy Bob, but that could be considered a practice run. This time, it will be on a much grander scale, like Mia Farrow.

As for their big family being "ok" because of the people in trailers having 7 kids... I don't get that kind of logic.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Yeah, this doesn't sound like a confirmation at all. But she IS knocked up

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr View Post
    ...which means that the bit about raising them in France because of Marcheline Bertrand's Canadian heritage is very likely bullshit, too - right?

I saw a tabloid headline today claiming that they have both signed the divorce papers (literally, divorce papers were mentioned) and are fighting over custody. Hilarious, considering that they're not married...
    Funny much since they were spotted in Springfield today with Brad's entire family having brunch at Applebee's.

I don't understand why headlines & articles say that they're raising the twins in France.

Where are all the others going to be raised?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Yeah, this doesn't sound like a confirmation at all. But she IS knocked up
    unless of course she's borrowed Katie Holmes' fake tummy & is having a rubber baby...
    Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information