Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    .. may I just add, not only the money but treats them properly?
    Yes u may, and may I add u are absolutely correct? I apologize for not stating that outright ... I feel shame.

She's a sick fuck. So she didn't beat a dog but she killed hamsters and tried to kill her snake. Who in their right mind does that? IMO the image she's trying to cultivate now is all an act to rehab her image from bad girl to saint. You can only hide your subversive side for long right now she's just channeling those energies into collecting/having as many children as she can.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Damn, this woman raises some hackles, eh? I'll stand with my original opinion of not being sure what she said and that it might just be alot of druggy talk. I jsut can't get riled up about her one way or the other.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Wow I can almost let this go because I was irresponsible with my pets when I was six (though I never killed any of them)...

But the line about beating her dog... that's FUCKED. No excuse for that.
    ssabmud

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

[quote=Bellatheball;1205710]I'll never understand how people will overlook her heroin abuse, living with a guy at 14, promiscuous photos at a young age, hypersexualization, concerning behavior with her brother etc etc but the minute she hurts a snake? BAM! She's evil. I'm not pointing a finger at anyone here. It's just weird though.[/quote]

Well, drug abuse and hypersexuality affect only herself and she consented to it. Her brother is also a consenting person, assuming there is any truth to those rumors. Taking sexy pictures doesn't cause pain or injury to other innocent beings either. Hurting animals is a whole different ball game.

I can't make out what she's saying in the video fully but if it's true than she's a psycho, which we already knew. Crazy bitch!
    I bet Vanilla sleeps with one eye open.

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    Thanks! It's clear she says,
    'I think... I think a dog ended up eating him...he got sick. i've hurt so many...I'm just not a good animal person."

Am I the only one hearing it this way yeah, she killed her hamsters but I don't think she beat up her dog this time.
    I finally got to see it and couldn't totally understand what she was saying, though I don't think she said she beat or killed her dog. Didn't sound that way to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    That's what I heard. It seemed fairly clear on the cleaned up version. I'm beginning to think that the Gawker either misheard, or stretched things a bit.
    Yeah.

She did say she put the hamster in the shower, but I can see how an unattended child would try something like that. Doesn't sound like she intentionally killed the poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Also, it all sounds like a bunch of bullshit, rambling druggy talk. I'm sure more than a few of us can attest to the fact that what comes out of your mouth when you're fucked up and trying to make sense to someone--or perhaps impress them with how cool and hard you are--all kinds of nonsense will pour forth. It's not necessarily the gospel truth.
    She is definitely on something-- my guess is either ice or X. It's just a bunch of senseless rambling, I wouldn't put too much stock in what she says here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    This "Do Gooder Earth Mother" image is just an incarnation. She is no different from Madonna. Madonna just looks more like Willem Dafoe.
    She does look like Willem Dafoe!! Only less pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    If she's willing to admit she was cruel to animals in the past and will never do it again cause its wrong, I can live with that - none of us are perfect regardless of how disgusting our mistakes are.

If she continues to be cruel to Gods smaller creatures then her breath is gonna smell like shoe polish cause I'm gonna PUT MY FOOT UP HER ASS.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Not anyone is an animal lover, and if they are not, that doesnt make them a bad person.
    Gossipmaven:
    there is a difference between not being an animal person and being cruel to animals. being mean to animals does make you a bad person. I'm not a 'kid person' and that is fine. However, if I decided to actively harm kids for fun it would make me a horrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    [quote=Bellatheball;1205710]I'll never understand how people will overlook her heroin abuse, living with a guy at 14, promiscuous photos at a young age, hypersexualization, concerning behavior with her brother etc etc but the minute she hurts a snake? BAM! She's evil. I'm not pointing a finger at anyone here. It's just weird though.

Well, drug abuse and hypersexuality affect only herself and she consented to it. Her brother is also a consenting person, assuming there is any truth to those rumors. Taking sexy pictures doesn't cause pain or injury to other innocent beings either. Hurting animals is a whole different ball game.[/QUOTE]

My point wasn't to suggest those things are all equal. There are a few posters here, and on other sites, who have defended her over and over. They look past all of the other crazy stuff she's done and have said she's cool/misunderstood/rehabbed etc. All of a sudden, she hurt an animal(s) and she's the personification of evil. I'm only saying that she has thrown up so many red flags over the years. It's clear she struggles with several issues. It just surprises me that some people apparently didn't notice that before this.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Yes u may, and may I add u are absolutely correct? I apologize for not stating that outright ... I feel shame.
    Please don't, it was implied but not explicitly stated, so I just wanted to add it!

Not anyone is an animal lover, and if they are not, that doesnt make them a bad person.
    Gossipmaven:
    there is a difference between not being an animal person and being cruel to animals. being mean to animals does make you a bad person. I'm not a 'kid person' and that is fine. However, if I decided to actively harm kids for fun it would make me a horrible person.
    .... come on, we both know that you've been tempted.... or is that just me (j/k!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    [/b]

Well, drug abuse and hypersexuality affect only herself and she consented to it. Her brother is also a consenting person, assuming there is any truth to those rumors. Taking sexy pictures doesn't cause pain or injury to other innocent beings either. Hurting animals is a whole different ball game.
    My point wasn't to suggest those things are all equal. There are a few posters here, and on other sites, who have defended her over and over. They look past all of the other crazy stuff she's done and have said she's cool/misunderstood/rehabbed etc. All of a sudden, she hurt an animal(s) and she's the personification of evil. I'm only saying that she has thrown up so many red flags over the years. It's clear she struggles with several issues. It just surprises me that some people apparently didn't notice that before this.
    The whole "she used to be a druggie but she's ok now" thing gets to me. Charlie Sheen is vilified and can't possibly be a good dad because he's an ex-addict, but Angelina is hailed as the second coming of the Messiah and it's all ok coz "she's over her drug thing".... wtf?
    Free Charmed.

Gossipmaven:
    Thank you

As for me, I always thought it was a tad bit funny that everyone discounted Jon Voight's thoughts about his daughter because he wasn't a good father. Yeah, he probably won't win any parenting awards (nor would her mother, in my opinion, although she's made out to be a saint). Who knows what he's like as a person. But the truth still remains that he knows much more about Angelina than any of us ever will. He was concerned (rightfully) when she adopted Maddox and said that he had psychological issues that needed to be solved first before having kids. I agree with him completely. I think thats why having kids is such a compulsion for her, its just yet another addiction. She's impulsive and restless and when she starts to feel like that, she just collects another one. Thats why I fear for her kids, and while I may be the ONLY one, I hope her and Brad do stay together. I think he only encourages these mental problems because he wants kids, but I think out of the two of them, he's the only stable one (although he's dumb as dirt). Like I said, I think Angelina only wants to be a "friend" to her kids, and its going to come back to bite her in the ass. She has always had mental issues, and anyone who thinks they "went away" is only fooling themselves. They stay with you until you choose to get help - she didn't, she just chose to fuck around with more kids.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

St. V is the loudest member of the congregation of her own church. She doesn't give these kids a stable home. She carts them around like handbags. She obviously has some serious, serious, serious issues and they have not been resolved, only transferred. Her philanthropy is a joke. She doesn't live with, feed, take care of these people she purports to care about. She does everything--everything--for attention and adoration. It's not about those who are suffering, it's not about her kids. It's all about HER.

Audrey Hepburn---she stayed with these children for long stretches, feeding them, teaching them, taking care of them, playing with them. She did this while battling cancer. She didn't do it for press, she didn't do it for herself, she did it for them. She was modest about it, and continued her work until she died. Literally. Until she died.

But AJ? Give me a break. There's not a sincere bone in her stupid body, and that's a lot of bones there. Even hearing her talk, with the voice of a 12-year-old boy, her lack of intelligence, her pretense. I feel sorry for the children she's carting around, for the sake of her image. It's sick.

You treat animals with disrespect? That's just the tip of the iceberg, pal.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The whole "she used to be a druggie but she's ok now" thing gets to me. Charlie Sheen is vilified and can't possibly be a good dad because he's an ex-addict, but Angelina is hailed as the second coming of the Messiah and it's all ok coz "she's over her drug thing".... wtf?
    I actually think Charlie Sheen is probably an ok dad but then I'm usually in the minority when it comes to the discussions, mainly because I think we never see the whole picture and thus can't possibly know the whole story.

As far as Audrey hepburn, during her five years with UNICEF she always travelled with a photographer. This doesn't negate her being one of the first to raise awareness of the impoverished of the earth but it doesn't make her a saint either. No one is a saint, in my opinion, unless it's Grimm.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    No one is a saint, in my opinion, unless it's Grimm.
    Haha, well now I know you're a bad judge of character
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    St. V is the loudest member of the congregation of her own church. She doesn't give these kids a stable home. She carts them around like handbags. She obviously has some serious, serious, serious issues and they have not been resolved, only transferred. Her philanthropy is a joke. She doesn't live with, feed, take care of these people she purports to care about. She does everything--everything--for attention and adoration. It's not about those who are suffering, it's not about her kids. It's all about HER.

Audrey Hepburn---she stayed with these children for long stretches, feeding them, teaching them, taking care of them, playing with them. She did this while battling cancer. She didn't do it for press, she didn't do it for herself, she did it for them. She was modest about it, and continued her work until she died. Literally. Until she died.

But AJ? Give me a break. There's not a sincere bone in her stupid body, and that's a lot of bones there. Even hearing her talk, with the voice of a 12-year-old boy, her lack of intelligence, her pretense. I feel sorry for the children she's carting around, for the sake of her image. It's sick.

You treat animals with disrespect? That's just the tip of the iceberg, pal.
    Testify!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information