Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    Thanks! It's clear she says,
    'I think... I think a dog ended up eating him...he got sick. i've hurt so many...I'm just not a good animal person."

Am I the only one hearing it this way yeah, she killed her hamsters but I don't think she beat up her dog this time.
    That's what it sounds like to me, too.

I've always thought she was seriously disturbed and still do, but I don't think she said she beat a dog.

She does say she tried to kill her snake, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Do any of you defending her realize how violently a SIX YEAR OLD would have to BEAT an dog to make it DIE?

Imagine if for a moment if you can stand the sickening cruelty for that long...

EVERY study on deviant psychology you could get your hands on will tell you that violence toward animals, and especially the murder of animals, is THE NUMBER ONE INDICATOR of a sociopathic/psychopathic personality.

Read up on Jeffrey Dahmer if you don't believe it.
    EXACTLY!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am an animal lover and I always have been so I gladly nominate myself to step up and kill Angelina (I reserve the right to choose how I get rid of her though)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    I am an animal lover and I always have been so I gladly nominate myself to step up and kill Angelina (I reserve the right to choose how I get rid of her though)

exactly like she killed the poor dog!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gossipmaven View Post
    You don't have to buy it. And if you don't want to read it...don't. It's that simple.

But you sound like someone that believes their way is the right way...always. But please note...not everyone in the world feels the same way about animals like you. People hunt and then leave their kills behind. Animal fighting? It's worldwide...And there are many people out there who *gasp* hate animals.

I know a few...actually more than a few people that would rather strangle my dog than hear her bark. A few people that believe that animals are just animals and not worthy of care -- kind of like stepping on grass. A few people that dont see a problem killing an animal...any animal -- since it dosen't have a soul (their opinion).

It sucks. But it just is.

I am not defending the above....I am just pointing out that there are differences in opinion in this world. What some find abhorrent, some don't and find it acceptable. Not anyone is an animal lover, and if they are not, that doesnt make them a bad person.

Angelina said herself she's not a good animal person. Does she have a pet now? I think she realized it after some tries. And for the record she never said she beat her dog. And I believe the rabbit story was that girl next to her.

Of course she sounds flippent...she's high.
    No, you are excusing it by using the 'other opinions in the world' line about hurting animals. That shit may pass in China, the mideast, etc. But this is the United States. And inhumane treatment of animals can land your ass in jail. And for kids, it means some serious psych counseling and maybe a stay in juvie.

There is NO excuse. None. Period. Zip. Nada.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    There is NO excuse. None. Period. Zip. Nada.
    I agree - I find animal cruelty/dogfighting and the like more repulsive than abu ghraib or Guantanamo. I guess thats cause animals don't have the conscious ability to make decisions (not trying to start an argument over Bush policies just so you know).

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I can't tell if it's eat or beat but the fact is the lady has turned her life around in a big way. I mean, we all sit here and go on about how the lovely La Lohan and Amy Winehouse and who knows how many other addicted celebs should jsut get thier shit together. Well, Jolie did so we should be slightly pleased about that.

Also, it all sounds like a bunch of bullshit, rambling druggy talk. I'm sure more than a few of us can attest to the fact that what comes out of your mouth when you're fucked up and trying to make sense to someone--or perhaps impress them with how cool and hard you are--all kinds of nonsense will pour forth. It's not necessarily the gospel truth.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

To be honest: she didn't KILL the dog, she beat it until it was sick. She did kill her other pets though. She only appears to have turned her life around. She's the same attention-seeking junkie she's always been. Everything that has ever, ever come out of her mouth is false. So she started collecting children, and now she can't give them a stable home. She's a sham, in every way. I wouldn't be surprised if she started hitting her own children. I knew a woman who was a lot like Angelina....an attention seeking princess. In public, she put on a portrait of a woman with great compassion, and everyone called her a saint. She also wasn't good with animals, but she gave to charities, and played the role well, and then, at home, she beat her children, screamed, yelled, terrorized them. That was my mother. I used to hide from her in the closet so she wouldn't hurt me. In public? Everyone said, "Your mother is so beautiful, and she does SO MUCH GOOD!"

Give me a break. Angelina is exactly the same personality type, and she's not going to keep up this charade. No way. It's a charade.

People are only excusing this because it's their Holy Mother St. Vagina. If it were ANY OTHER CELEB, they'd be crucifying her.

Our Lady of Lies.

I think we can agree that we all are repulsed by animal cruelty. Let us hope she doesn't treat the kids like that!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

People are only excusing this because it's their Holy Mother St. Vagina.
    Erm, I'm pretty neutral about the woman. All I was saying is that it's an old video, taken when she was fucked up on drugs and I, for one, don't usually listen to druggies because they talk alot of shit. As far as her turning her life around, I'll stay with that until she proves otherwise.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

If there was a video--the same kind of video--with a different celeb, nobody would excuse it. The woman lives her life on the red carpet. Everything she does is show. She shows up to smile benignly at those less fortunate, takes a few photos, and leaves. Her ambassadorship? An embarrassment for the U.N., which has been an embarrassment itself for years. This video was THAT long ago. It wasn't when she was 16. It didn't sound like she felt bad about things that happened. It is obvious she has a desperate need for attention and adoration. This "Do Gooder Earth Mother" image is just an incarnation. She is no different from Madonna. Madonna just looks more like Willem Dafoe.

Angelina Jolie is a disgusting pig.

And no normal person would collect kids the way she does.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think she is a beautiful woman and a talented actress but that aside - I think she generally tries to use her celeb status to do good for the less fortunate rather than just get her name in the press.

If she wants to go around collecting kids - thats is her right as long as she has the $ to support them properly.

If she's willing to admit she was cruel to animals in the past and will never do it again cause its wrong, I can live with that - none of us are perfect regardless of how disgusting our mistakes are.

If she continues to be cruel to Gods smaller creatures then her breath is gonna smell like shoe polish cause I'm gonna PUT MY FOOT UP HER ASS.

^^hehehehehe...shoe polish...nice one.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    She praised her mother for being an incredible mother. Didn't she notice that her daughter was a very disturbed child?
    You know, her Mum had a couple of long term relationships after she & Jon V divorced, she even re-married, but it's very rarely mentioned (and not mentioned by AJ, either). He dad called her out for being disturbed and now doesn't get to see his grand-kids.... Nice? huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Paris Hilton is a grown woman. Angelina was a child. Huge difference. And from the way I'm reading the transcript, she only abused the dog at the age of six and the snake.
    Paris Hilton was guilty of abuse by neglect tho not be actual cruelty i.e. beating something, or positively trying to kill it. I can't believe that I'm defending the racist skank!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    The thing with Angelina is that it has to be taken into context. Not only was it a dog, but a whole menagerie of her animals that ended up dead. (I assume GossipMaven and SSDiva don't have a long trail of dead, mistreated animals after their incidents with their fish?) Add to that her disturbing history: the weird frenching her brother, and the vials of blood, and the heroin and self-harming. All of it goes to her simply being an unbalanced individual, and the animal abuse is probably a symptom of that.
    ITA

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    I think she is a beautiful woman and a talented actress but that aside - I think she generally tries to use her celeb status to do good for the less fortunate rather than just get her name in the press.

If she wants to go around collecting kids - thats is her right as long as she has the $ to support them properly.

If she's willing to admit she was cruel to animals in the past and will never do it again cause its wrong, I can live with that - none of us are perfect regardless of how disgusting our mistakes are.

If she continues to be cruel to Gods smaller creatures then her breath is gonna smell like shoe polish cause I'm gonna PUT MY FOOT UP HER ASS.
    .. may I just add, not only the money but treats them properly?
    Free Charmed.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information