Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

The thing with Angelina is that it has to be taken into context. Not only was it a dog, but a whole menagerie of her animals that ended up dead. (I assume GossipMaven and SSDiva don't have a long trail of dead, mistreated animals after their incidents with their fish?) Add to that her disturbing history: the weird frenching her brother, and the vials of blood, and the heroin and self-harming. All of it goes to her simply being an unbalanced individual, and the animal abuse is probably a symptom of that.

That CUNT. Who beats a dog? At any age? And she's so flippant about that and the rabbit and everything. I feel guilty for forgetting to water my freaking plants. I don't give a shit about the drugs or the brotherfucking but people who hurt animals and joke about it are scum.

And please, people, I don't want to read about your animal abuse and how you are a wonderful human being now. I don't buy it.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    The thing with Angelina is that it has to be taken into context. Not only was it a dog, but a whole menagerie of her animals that ended up dead. (I assume GossipMaven and SSDiva don't have a long trail of dead, mistreated animals after their incidents with their fish?) Add to that her disturbing history: the weird frenching her brother, and the vials of blood, and the heroin and self-harming. All of it goes to her simply being an unbalanced individual, and the animal abuse is probably a symptom of that.

True, very true...my dead, mistreated animal phase started and ended with the fish...

Elite Member

She's disgusting. I know she'll cater to whatever stunt will get her attention but this is just sick.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Bronze Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lavi View Post
    I decided to download the video and strip out some audio. That way people can make up their own mind. This is just the part about the dog. It's only about 7 secs. I tried to clean it up a bit so the voice is a little more clear. I uploaded it to a file host but you can get it here
    http://www.uploading.com/files/HD01NZA4/ange.wav.html
    Thanks! It's clear she says,
    'I think... I think a dog ended up eating him...he got sick. i've hurt so many...I'm just not a good animal person."

Am I the only one hearing it this way yeah, she killed her hamsters but I don't think she beat up her dog this time.

Bronze Member

Default Not that I think animal abuse is ok...but...

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    That CUNT. Who beats a dog? At any age? And she's so flippant about that and the rabbit and everything. I feel guilty for forgetting to water my freaking plants. I don't give a shit about the drugs or the brotherfucking but people who hurt animals and joke about it are scum.

And please, people, I don't want to read about your animal abuse and how you are a wonderful human being now. I don't buy it.

You don't have to buy it. And if you don't want to read it...don't. It's that simple.

But you sound like someone that believes their way is the right way...always. But please note...not everyone in the world feels the same way about animals like you. People hunt and then leave their kills behind. Animal fighting? It's worldwide...And there are many people out there who *gasp* hate animals.

I know a few...actually more than a few people that would rather strangle my dog than hear her bark. A few people that believe that animals are just animals and not worthy of care -- kind of like stepping on grass. A few people that dont see a problem killing an animal...any animal -- since it dosen't have a soul (their opinion).

It sucks. But it just is.

I am not defending the above....I am just pointing out that there are differences in opinion in this world. What some find abhorrent, some don't and find it acceptable. Not anyone is an animal lover, and if they are not, that doesnt make them a bad person.

Angelina said herself she's not a good animal person. Does she have a pet now? I think she realized it after some tries. And for the record she never said she beat her dog. And I believe the rabbit story was that girl next to her.

Of course she sounds flippent...she's high.

Elite Member

^^ I dont know what JJ is they're talking about--but are you one of them?
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by fatguyinalittlecoat View Post
    ^^ I dont know what JJ is they're talking about--but are you one of them?
    What's JJ?

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    Thanks! It's clear she says,
    'I think... I think a dog ended up eating him...he got sick. i've hurt so many...I'm just not a good animal person."

Am I the only one hearing it this way yeah, she killed her hamsters but I don't think she beat up her dog this time.
    That's what I heard. It seemed fairly clear on the cleaned up version. I'm beginning to think that the Gawker either misheard, or stretched things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by gossipmaven View Post
    You don't have to buy it. And if you don't want to read it...don't. It's that simple.

But you sound like someone that believes their way is the right way...always. But please note...not everyone in the world feels the same way about animals like you. People hunt and then leave their kills behind. Animal fighting? It's worldwide...And there are many people out there who *gasp* hate animals.

I know a few...actually more than a few people that would rather strangle my dog than hear her bark. A few people that believe that animals are just animals and not worthy of care -- kind of like stepping on grass. A few people that dont see a problem killing an animal...any animal -- since it dosen't have a soul (their opinion).

It sucks. But it just is.
    Gee, thanks. I'm so naive about the world, thanks for setting me straight! I had no idea that there are people who hate animals or hunt them, or race them, or have them in circuses or mistreat them out of ignorance or just for fun.

[QUOTE]I am not defending the above....I am just pointing out that there are differences in opinion in this world. What some find abhorrent, some don't and find it acceptable. Not anyone is an animal lover, and if they are not, that doesnt make them a bad person.[/QUOTE]

You do realise that there's a difference between not liking animals and torturing them, right? I don't believe that there is any good in people who torture animals, they are sociopaths and they could just as well move on to people. Not that I care. A person who kills an animal is evil for doing that and not because he might move on to killing a person.

Angelina said herself she's not a good animal person. Does she have a pet now? I think she realized it after some tries. And for the record she never said she beat her dog. And I believe the rabbit story was that girl next to her.
    Watch the video again. She clearly says she ended up beating the dog and that she was sick of it or that the dog got sick, can't catch that part. And the girl next to her said that she killed her rabbit by feeding it lettuce and Angelina said that she killed a rabbit by dropping a cage on it and obviously thought it was hilarious the way she was recounting it. She also said that she and her friend toasted some lizards by leaving them out in the sun and that she tried to kill her snake. That sounds like torture and callous disregard for another living being to me.

Of course she sounds flippent...she's high.
    In vino veritas. Or in that case, whatever the fuck she was taking.

It WASN'T just when she was a kid. Doesn't anybody remember the story she told in one of her crazy Billy Bob era interviews, about how she'd killed some more pets recently--"accidentally" of course. I believe she was talking about snakes, or maybe lizards...and she went on to tell the interviewer that after the last incident her vet made her "promise" not to get any more pets, ever. And she said she promised. So....

Guess what she went out and bought soon afterwards? Maddox.

How anybody can be in denial about this crazy bitch just amazes me. But, some people really liked Ted Bundy, too. Even Ann Rule, ex-policewoman and future true crime writer who knew Ted personally, had a hard time making herself admit what he really was. So it's good to see that more and more people are realizing that Angelina really is a sociopathic narcissist bitch extraordinaire. FFS, her own father apparently thinks she needs to be put away.

Oh, but she's an ACTRESS. I'd say the one Oscar she really deserves is for her real life performance.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Nope, I love and spoil all my pets. And have had dozens of fish and a few dogs since.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well, that kinda settles it for me, tells me all I need to know about her. No more benefit of the doubt for her. Animal abuse is really indicative of a severely fucked up, evil person. Whatta fucking bitch.
    I agree. If there ever was any chance of me liking her, it's definitely gone now. I wish someone would beat her.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

I'd like to hear her views now about what she did to the animals. Of course it would be a perfectly worded, damage controlled statement, but still..

Quote Originally Posted by gossipmaven View Post
    What's JJ?
    JJ is justjared.com. A website that is very Brangie friendly. The threads over there are ridiculous.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information