Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

Bronze Member

Did you watch it? It's the exact same one that was on gawker.

Yes. I listened to it again. She said she had a dog, she beat it, and it got sick.

Hey, she said it. Nobody made it up.

If this were just a video of her in a drug den being stupid and pretentious, I'd probably ignore this thread after throwing in a few snarky comments. But she's talking about mistreating animals as if it's kind of funny and quirky. That = SICK.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Bronze Member

I must be hearing wrong because it definitely doesn't sound like she says " I had a dog and I beat it." to me. lol

Rosamund

I didn't watch the vid, but her not expressing any guilt or sorrow for abusing those animals years earlier is very, very disturbing. If at age 32 she still feels no remorse for that, I seriously doubt she is capable of empathy for anyone/anything else, which is sad.

Not sure about the dog things - watched the video linked from "The Sun" - so either it was cut out or I missed it because half the time she was babbling incoherently. But she's all kinds of high here. She won't shut UP. And they always pan the camera way from when it's 'her turn' to smoke, or they cut it out.

The way this video made it sound seemed like they were sharing stories of how their pets died accidently because they had no idea how to take care of a pet. That I would blame on their parents. I would really like to see a link to the part about beating the dog though. That didn't sound like an innocent "I'm young I made a mistake" kind of incident.

That would make a lot of difference in my opinion of what she said.

I still think she's stoned.

Silver Member

Go to this video on youtube
    YouTube - Angelina Jolie on drugs

it's at 3:53. Honestly, it sounds to me like she is saying, I think a dog ending up eating him and getting sick. Or it could be, she is saying she had a dog and ended up beating him.

This is what i heard, and by the way, thanks alot for the new link lavi...

At 3:53 into the video lavi posted.

She doesn't specify the age that she did it...so I don't know when it was done.

"And I think uh, I think a dog I ended up beating him which I uh..I got sick of...I've just hurt so many, I'm just not a good animal person..."

Lily was right.

Always cool to beat a dog when you get sick of it. What a selfish bitch.

The interesting thing is her saying 'I've just hurt so many' and 'I'm just not a good animal person'

How the hell are we supposed to believe that she is this great humanitarian and mother when she doesn't even care about the world's most innocent and simplest creatures?

I mean I'm not a big animal lover. But to beat on them because I'm sick of them? I feel sorry for her kids when she gets sick of them, not saying she will beat them, but who knows what kind of wonderful suprises are in store from this woman.

Bronze Member

She definitely says "And I think a dog ended up eating him and he got sick". It's also edited right before she starts talking so it happened at a different point in the convo and she probably said something else before that.

Silver Member

Even my 2 year old knows it's not cool to hurt animals, and she feels empathy when others (animals, too) are in pain.

Borderline or sociopath, all the way.

ETA: And my 4 year old is pretty much half crazy, but she wouldn't hurt an animal, either.

Silver Member

I decided to download the video and strip out some audio. That way people can make up their own mind. This is just the part about the dog. It's only about 7 secs. I tried to clean it up a bit so the voice is a little more clear. I uploaded it to a file host but you can get it here
    http://www.uploading.com/files/HD01NZA4/ange.wav.html

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I am not in anyway defending her, I am just looking at the fact that she was 6. Yes, there are a lot of serial killers, and mass murderers who started out abusing animals(any animal they could get their hands on), but then there are those same killers, and murderers who never harmed anything until the day they started killing people. Does this make her a bad person no, and this doesn't mean she will hurt or harm her kids. She was a kid!
    Would you believe that when I was 8 years old that I had a fish and I put him in the bed with me every night because I wanted a pet that would sleep with me..I always put him back before it was too late...one night I forgot and he died...do I deserve not to have any pets as an adult, and should I not have kids?? BTW! I tell that story with a little sarcasm to my friends, and I am an animal lover who loves kids..
    So putting it back 'before it was too late' made it okay? My three year old knows you can't take fish out of water.

I've always been fairly indifferent to Angelina but this shit makes me despise her! I'm a huge animal lover, and the fact that she not only abused her pets but was so casual about the whole thing...just sickening! I can hardly find the words! Fuck animal abusers!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

I think it's really awful that she is joking about it and shows no remorse. When I was a kid a friend of mine once dropped my guinea pig and it was bleeding from it's nose and we both felt extremely bad about it. (The piggy lived for three more years though.) I absolutely hate it when people are so indifferent to animals, but I think that sadly she is not the only one to be honest.

Her kids better watch out.

And about being drunk / high, I know lots of people who are complete idiots when they are drunk, and it does bring out the worst of them.

Bronze Member

Default this will make me sound nuts...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Anyone who is trying to defend this....when was the last time you abused an animal? If we were talking about a different celebrity, any at all, if we were talking about Robert Downey Jr., or whomever, I doubt you would let them off the hook that easy.

Most children love animals--when I was little, I couldn't stand to see an animal in pain. The fact that Angelina knowingly abused more than one animal, and then talked about it with such a lack of care shows that she is a freakin' sociopath. She has all the signs of a sociopath, but nobody wants to see them. She's charming, she's "beautiful" (or whatever), she's this, she's that.....and deep down, she's just a sociopathic narcissist.

When I was 10 (TEN!) In had a mini tank if fish. 5 fish to be exact. But because I was bored, yes bored, since they didn't bark or meow or move, they just were "there" I decided to have some sort of experiments with the fish. To keep the gross details to a bare minimum I ended up killing four via burying them alive, flipping them out of the water to see how long it would last, chasing them and sticking them in the plastic flowers...etc...

Now it makes me sound like a psycho, especially with the details, but I'm not. I am very good with and protective of children, especially my baby cousin. I love animals and I have a dog that is alive and very well taken care of. I was just a bored kid who saw a lot of movies that were not Disney, and had already dissected a fish in 5th grade science class. Yeah. didn't have much sympathy for fish -- you know since I ate fish and all...

Anyway, that was decades ago. Would I do that now? Hell no!

I also didn't have a criminal record and I had straight "A's." in school. And I didn't grow up to be a sociopath or a serial killer.

Angelina was 23 and stoned when that tape was recorded. And being drunk and stoned is NOT a truth serum...I know.

Because I am a very good a lying when drunk and when people ask for details of something or someone that is none of their business, I lie tell them something completely different. Try that with 3 AMF's, a Tequila shot, and a Kamakazie.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information