Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I am not in anyway defending her, I am just looking at the fact that she was 6. Yes, there are a lot of serial killers, and mass murderers who started out abusing animals(any animal they could get their hands on), but then there are those same killers, and murderers who never harmed anything until the day they started killing people. Does this make her a bad person no, and this doesn't mean she will hurt or harm her kids. She was a kid!
    Would you believe that when I was 8 years old that I had a fish and I put him in the bed with me every night because I wanted a pet that would sleep with me..I always put him back before it was too late...one night I forgot and he died...do I deserve not to have any pets as an adult, and should I not have kids?? BTW! I tell that story with a little sarcasm to my friends, and I am an animal lover who loves kids..
    What you did with your fish was actually kind of sweet. You did it because you loved it. Angie did not beat her dog because she loved it. She is also joking about it. It wasn't one animal it was too many for her to remember. She is sick.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Well, I am the only one who doesn't think this makes her a fucked up adult...so I guess you are referring to me. It's ok I don't always agree with everyone.
    No, SSDiva, you're not the only one. She was quite young and obviously didn't have the guidance of a responsible adult teaching her how to treat animals. Also, she was only 23 when that video was taken and obviously high on drugs, the reason she sounded so indifferent to what she had done 17 years prior to the video.

I hope people are spreading the news about this(and the link to the video). Just another (appalling) reason to despise this creature Angelina.

*and people always say your TRUE self comes out when you are drunk and/or high(not that I believe this..I think your 'worst' self can come out..but many people have said this(including some members here)).

So the 'casual indifference' she exhibits towards her past of animal cruelty is her showing her true self?-or are the people who say that drugs/drink bring out the 'true' self, going to make 'exceptions' since it is Angelina..??
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Do any of you defending her realize how violently a SIX YEAR OLD would have to BEAT an dog to make it DIE?

Imagine if for a moment if you can stand the sickening cruelty for that long...

EVERY study on deviant psychology you could get your hands on will tell you that violence toward animals, and especially the murder of animals, is THE NUMBER ONE INDICATOR of a sociopathic/psychopathic personality.

Read up on Jeffrey Dahmer if you don't believe it.

I wish the dog would've bitten her. Might've taught her a lesson!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I wish the dog would've bitten her. Might've taught her a lesson!
    It was probably too weakened from her having drunken it's blood knowing her. Succubus probably started on animals when young anyway before moving onto adult men.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I never liked her and now this is proof positive for me, she's E-V-I-L

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Do any of you defending her realize how violently a SIX YEAR OLD would have to BEAT an dog to make it DIE?

Imagine if for a moment if you can stand the sickening cruelty for that long...

EVERY study on deviant psychology you could get your hands on will tell you that violence toward animals, and especially the murder of animals, is THE NUMBER ONE INDICATOR of a sociopathic/psychopathic personality.

Read up on Jeffrey Dahmer if you don't believe it.
    First, I'm one of the biggest animal lovers there is. I have enough cats, dogs and birds to prove it.

Second, you don't know how big the dog was she beat .

And third, Jeffrey Dahmer began his heinous murders when he was a teenager and, yeah, I realize he tortured animals but to compare what he did to Jolie's confession of killing her dog and other pets of hers dying because she lacked good sense as a child is a far stretch. You're talking as if she's still abusing animals or has turned into a full fledged serial killer.

Bronze Member

What video are you people watching? The one I watched on the sun website says nothing about her beating a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    First, I'm one of the biggest animal lovers there is. I have enough cats, dogs and birds to prove it.

Second, you don't know how big the dog was she beat .

And third, Jeffrey Dahmer began his heinous murders when he was a teenager and, yeah, I realize he tortured animals but to compare what he did to Jolie's confession of killing her dog and other pets of hers dying because she lacked good sense as a child is a far stretch. You're talking as if she's still abusing animals or has turned into a full fledged serial killer.

I can't believe anyone is actually defending this self-righteous, sociopathic, narcissitic woman. I just can't.

Every six year old I know would never, ever beat an animal. Every six year old I know has some level of compassion. I'm really sorry, but this is just.....there are no words. I'm not surprised, frankly, that she'd do something like this. And how do you know it just stopped right there? Since when do people like her suddenly become holy and wonderful and reformed? She's beyond a "wild child," she is one crazy selfish bitch.

Evilina Jolie has a borderline personality disorder.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yosCYE4vwlY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qMX-S7gST3U[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by AgentOrange; May 19th, 2008 at 10:57 PM.

Bronze Member

I watched the video again and she doesn't even say she had a dog. Y'all are trippin'.

^Um, yes, she did. Did you watch the whole thing? Did you see the whole thing, on Gawker. Yeah, it's hilarious. She sounds like an idiot.

Bronze Member

I agree she sounds like an idiot but she def. doesn't say she beat her dog. The tape is no longer on Gawker but you can still watch it on the sun.

She said "I had a dog and I beat him" in the video. And then she says "I'm just not a good animal person, I don't know...." I went back and listened--as I did this morning--and yes, she said that. And she's talking about mistreating her animals like it's charming and funny. Ugh. She makes me throw up.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information