Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    This really sucks, ya know? I've always been a Jolie fan and defended her. But animal abuse is just...a very big significator of huge psychological issues. She's fucked in the head. Sick and sad. Thank God Brad is there for those kids.
    I'm even more convinced that she knew how sweet Brad was, knew he wanted kids... and found the perfect dupe to be her baby daddy.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    Paris Hilton is a grown woman. Angelina was a child. Huge difference. And from the way I'm reading the transcript, she only abused the dog at the age of six and the snake.
    It's bad enough that she abused the animals at the age of 6, but being blase about it in her 30's and not remorseful at all that she hurt innocent animals at anytime in her life is really sick.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I knew there was a reason why I hated Angelina Jolie. It doesn't matter how old she was. She abused animals, her pets, she still may have those tendencies. Lord knows what may happened behind closed doors, Lord knows what COULD happen.

So I guess if a person is six years old, and tries to kill their pet, or beats their pet... That says a lot about a person, and says quite a lot about the person trying to defend it.

She's just a despicable cow. It doesn't matter how old she was. ABUSING ANIMALS IS A GATEWAY TO GREATER ABUSE, AND EVEN MURDER.
    I am not in anyway defending her, I am just looking at the fact that she was 6. Yes, there are a lot of serial killers, and mass murderers who started out abusing animals(any animal they could get their hands on), but then there are those same killers, and murderers who never harmed anything until the day they started killing people. Does this make her a bad person no, and this doesn't mean she will hurt or harm her kids. She was a kid!
    Would you believe that when I was 8 years old that I had a fish and I put him in the bed with me every night because I wanted a pet that would sleep with me..I always put him back before it was too late...one night I forgot and he died...do I deserve not to have any pets as an adult, and should I not have kids?? BTW! I tell that story with a little sarcasm to my friends, and I am an animal lover who loves kids..
    Last edited by *DIVA!; May 19th, 2008 at 08:31 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Anyone who is trying to defend this....when was the last time you abused an animal? If we were talking about a different celebrity, any at all, if we were talking about Robert Downey Jr., or whomever, I doubt you would let them off the hook that easy.

Most children love animals--when I was little, I couldn't stand to see an animal in pain. The fact that Angelina knowingly abused more than one animal, and then talked about it with such a lack of care shows that she is a freakin' sociopath. She has all the signs of a sociopath, but nobody wants to see them. She's charming, she's "beautiful" (or whatever), she's this, she's that.....and deep down, she's just a sociopathic narcissist.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Angelina Jolie - now officially worse than Paris Hilton??
    Yes, because she's brought children into her fucked-up-ness. Those poor kids.

Bronze Member

Six or twenty-six, this story seals the deal for me. What a useless c-nt rag.

It's so obvious this woman is unstable. When humans amass a large number of animals and can't care for them properly it's considered a mental disorder ("collecting"). This woman collects/bears a lot of children in a short span of time (money, nannies, whatever trappings of wealth aside, nobody's telling me that over time these kids are going to get proper emotional nuturing) and it's considered humanitarianism. What a joke.

Hope this story makes it to the main stream media outlets.

My little girl is six years old. Not only is she fully aware that hurting any living creature is wrong (she doesn't even like to pick flowers) (and yeah, we eat meat, but that's a story for another day, I'm a hypocrite), she loves animals and we take good care of our pets. It's not like AJ was a toddler and was playing with the animal and then hurt it by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yes, because she's brought children into her fucked-up-ness. Those poor kids.
    And because some of her actions were deliberate - ie the dog beating and the snake killing. It has also been mentioned that Jolie relates these incidents as if they were cute childhood episodes. Paris, in her own way, seems to like animals. She just isn't very responsible with them.

Gold Member

What kind of a sick human being takes pleasure in harming and killing innocent animals? And then to top it off, jokes about it like it's no big deal. I've never bought this woman's PR makeover, and her abuse of animals reveals her true vile character.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I'm even more convinced that she knew how sweet Brad was, knew he wanted kids... and found the perfect dupe to be her baby daddy.
    Yep. I think she worked Brad from day 1 on the set of their movie. She definately made a play to break up his marriage, feeding on his problems with Jen, pushing him into a fatherly relationship with Maddox, etc. The director of the movie even said she was bragging about her sexual exploits in front of him and Brad. Skank.

She's a lowlife who has absolutely no morals or concern for anyone that she hurts through her selfish behavior. I hope she gets her comeuppance someday.

Why is she even telling this?

I hope she doesn't think it's funny or cute..... how on earth could someone beat a dog?

Ha ha the video was taken down

DAMAGE CONTROL
    DAMAGE CONTROL
    DAMAGE CONTROL

The hypocrisy on this thread is downright amazing.

ETA: To clarify, I'm referring to those who are making excuses for this crap.
    Last edited by tkdgirl; May 19th, 2008 at 08:16 PM.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Ha ha the video was taken down

DAMAGE CONTROL
    DAMAGE CONTROL
    DAMAGE CONTROL
    ^

What a sicko. This disturbing news does not surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    The hypocrisy on this thread is downright amazing.

ETA: To clarify, I'm referring to those who are making excuses for this crap.
    Well, I am the only one who doesn't think this makes her a fucked up adult...so I guess you are referring to me. It's ok I don't always agree with everyone.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Silver Member

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information