Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

^ I promise. Now hand me an XL order of tots!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ I promise. Now hand me an XL order of tots!
    Well do you want a 'rainbow' collection? Do you want to order first by race, gender, continent, or according to the availablity of the press to record the order?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I think Angelina was trying to be a scary attention whore here...
    As always. This is no different than her talks of blood and knives or of wanting to be a mortician. Being a rich girl from Hollywood, she's always had to work extra hard at trying to sound edgy, hardcore and kewl.

Kinda like when upper middle-class Jenny from the block talks about being from da hood.

Snakes aren't innocent to me. I HATE them and will kill any that are near me (actually I will run, jump around like a loon and then demand someone else go kill it). They are my greatest fear. hahaha, can't help it, I am terrified of them.
    I'm terrified of them too, Sweetie!! It's a huge phobia of mine, though I'll only kill the poisonous ones.... like the baby copperheads that slither *shudder* around my yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Jeez. There must not be much going on for this dumb-ass video of some stoned bitch talking stupid shit to generate so many responses. Hell, back in the day, when I was wasted I probably confessed to being a part of the JFK conspiracy. When you are wasted, half the shit you say is bullshit and the other half is way over-exaggerated. I'm not defending this ho, but I wouldn't bet money on what's she's saying being true.
    My thoughts exactly. She talks crap when she's sober, so it's gonna be even worse when she's messed up.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Did you call me ignorant?
    Naw, I know they are innocent, but that they are less likely to attack me, they are just so sneaky and creepy to me. Plus, if they bite you, you stand a good chance to die, at least if the ones around home do.
    No, Sweetie! I don't think YOU are ignorant but the belief that snakes are evil is. We all have some thoughts or beliefs that are ignorant on some level, myself included. In fact, the term has taken on such a morally negative meaning when really it just means 'uninformed' in the classical sense.

"In totally unrelated news, two beautiful Vizsla dogs from a St. Johns ad were found beaten after a failed attempt to adopt them..."

When I feel like ranting against her I will have to remember 'dog-beater' along with 'brotherfucker' from now on.

Jenn(yes I went there) should become a dog-activist/campaigner now(yes you can go there now ) just to rub this shit in.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    "In totally unrelated news, two beautiful Vizsla dogs from a St. Johns ad were found beaten after a failed attempt to adopt them..."

I shouldn't laugh, but.. So did she actually say she beat the dog or not? I keep reading different things.

I just listened to it for the first time - there's a cut right before it so I don't know what the object of the discussion is, but I definitely heard "I think a dog ended up eating him". Not defending her either way, because she certainly seems pretty blase about her other animals, but I think it's pretty clear that's the line about the dog.
    Last edited by Tati; May 20th, 2008 at 06:23 PM.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I think people are defending her actions because she was a kid - but she was blase about it as an adult. I think thats what the real problem is, that she doesn't give a shit that she killed animals or whatever, she seems to take amusement from it. I think most of us did things as kids (okay yeah, I NEVER ever hit an animal or even abused one) but you would hope at least as an adult you would look back and tell people not to do what you did. She seems to not care at all, I think thats what the problem is.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

What I want to know is how is Mel going to work this in to her brother effer song?

I hate the bitch but I agree that it says "I think a dog ended up eating him, he got sick" So either that was the hamster that she took with her to the shower and the editting fucked things up or she said it twice, or she had some other sick pet that she fed to a dog. Good job!

And to me it's not so much that she would do those things to animals as a kid (though killing more than one of your animals at any age is a bit disturbing) it is mostly how she thought it was so hilarious.

I can just imagine the tell all books from her spawn down the line.

she is a nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    No, Sweetie! I don't think YOU are ignorant but the belief that snakes are evil is. We all have some thoughts or beliefs that are ignorant on some level, myself included. In fact, the term has taken on such a morally negative meaning when really it just means 'uninformed' in the classical sense.

I know babe, I was just joking you.

oh ho ho ho!
    Oh this is rich!
    Snakes suck anyway and it probably wasnt HERS, so it doesnt matter.
    Just wow.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information