Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie admits abusing pets

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perilita View Post
    Ok, what I meant was: maybe she was afraid of the snake attacking her or smth. , then freaked out and tried to kill it. Im giving her the benefit of reasonable doubt.
    umm...i thought the snake was one of her pet?

/rant

c'mon people! it's angelina we're talking about here...she's a saint, goodwill ambassador, charity giver, etc etc. if she killed those pets/animals, she must have a good reason or they deserve it!

even if she commit murder, it's cause she's got good reasons...remember all, she can do no wrong! she's an innocent!

/done

Look, killing a snake in the wild that may be trying to eat your cat is one thing. Killing a *pet* snake is entirely different.

For the record, I had pet snakes growing up. Garter snakes were just cool to me. It was neat when they shed their skin.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Jeez. There must not be much going on for this dumb-ass video of some stoned bitch talking stupid shit to generate so many responses. Hell, back in the day, when I was wasted I probably confessed to being a part of the JFK conspiracy. When you are wasted, half the shit you say is bullshit and the other half is way over-exaggerated. I'm not defending this ho, but I wouldn't bet money on what's she's saying being true.

I don't know. When I was six I once squeezed a kitten around its middle pretty tightly, just to see what it would do. I've also done drugs in my youth and some other fairly stupid, even horrible things.

If this is the person she is now, then yes, she's a horrible person. I try to measure people by the same ruler that I would myself, however, and I am hardly the idiotic sadist I was in my youth
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I will withhold all comments until an un-edited complete tape is available to view. I don't trust any tapes that have been manipulated. The content is as good as the person who edited to show what they wanted it to show. Who knows, maybe she is a sick fucker who killed animals but then again, maybe she's just a victim of someone who hates her and released this edited tape.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I will withhold all comments until an un-edited complete tape is available to view. I don't trust any tapes that have been manipulated. The content is as good as the person who edited to show what they wanted it to show. Who knows, maybe she is a sick fucker who killed animals but then again, maybe she's just a victim of someone who hates her and released this edited tape.
    Yeah, i was going to say something to that effect as well.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Silver Member

If this is true, then this really pisses me off. Beating a dog is not a mistake you make in innocence. It's a conscious act of cruelty.
    At age six you know better than that. I don't care how old she was, she should have been knocked into next week.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I don't know. When I was six I once squeezed a kitten around its middle pretty tightly, just to see what it would do. I've also done drugs in my youth and some other fairly stupid, even horrible things.

If this is the person she is now, then yes, she's a horrible person. I try to measure people by the same ruler that I would myself, however, and I am hardly the idiotic sadist I was in my youth
    Thanks! Your post is a good example showing that many young kids do bad things and grow out of it.

The lynch-mob mentality in this thread gives me chills up my spine.

shall we beat on Chiniston awhile to balance out the universe?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yeah, i was going to say something to that effect as well.
    You girls clearly aren't drinking enough haterade.
    Drink up!

^^ LOL - ok pass the haterade with the hater tots and we'll call it a meal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    don't fuck with snakes.. they made some bitch eat an apple and fucked people over ya'll.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

^^ LOL - ok pass the haterade with the hater tots and we'll call it a meal!!!
    yum...tots!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    yum...tots!
    This is an Angelina thread. You can only have 'tots' if you promise to beat them first. Same with pets.

*On second thought..you can have as many 'tots' as you like, as long as you do not eat them, but just keep collecting them...
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information