Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Angelina Exposed! Jolie Caught On Video In Dirty Drug Den

Angelina Jolie Is Taking Legal Action Over A Video Allegedly Showing Her High On Heroin

• Jul. 11, 2014, 1:00 PM

Screenshot

Angelina Jolie is taking unspecified legal action against British newspaper The Daily Mail for publishing a 16-minute video that allegedly shows her high on heroin in the 1990s, The Times of London reports. The footage was first released to The National Enquirer, and The Daily Mail published the video on its website earlier this week.
    Jolie is arguing that the publication of the video is a gross violation of her privacy, according to The Times.

After The Daily Mail posted the video, the newspaper published another article touting how Jolie has gone from "heroin to heroine."

The video reportedly shows Jolie in a New York City apartment high on heroin as she talks to her father on the phone about family problems. Her alleged drug dealer says he shot the video with Jolie's consent in 1999.

The dealer claims that he supplied Jolie with drugs — including heroin and cocaine — two to three times a week during that time.

It's unclear whether Jolie plans to take legal action against the Enquirer as well.

In interviews, Jolie has previously alluded to a "dark time" in her life and has said that she's lucky to be alive. The Huffington Post points out that in 1996, Jolie said in an interview that she has "done just about every drug possible: cocaine, ecstasy, LSD, and my favorite, heroin." Industry sources say photos that apparently show Jolie high on drugs have been floating around for years.

The alleged heroin video is said to be taken around the time Jolie was promoting the movie "Girl, Interrupted." She won an Oscar for her role in the film.

Angelina Jolie Taking Legal Action Against Daily Mail Over Video - Business Insider

Who the fuck cares how fucked up she was 15-16 years ago? Srsly? Who gives a flying fuck (I get really swear-y when I'm drunk & high, so forgive me any misspellings. I'm doing my best).
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^ No one cares unless it relates to the present day.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Personally, i could give two fucks about this hag. I never liked her, she isn't that great of an actress and she screws every guy she does a movie with. Frankly, i'm surprised she is still with brad.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

I'm not surprised. They have millions of kids and have built a business together. The PR fallout would be terrible.

that close up on her eyes? Not high on heroin. Pupils aren't pinned. Also not high on coke either as pupils aren't massive.

Eh. Non-story.

Did Jolie release this video to get get some of her "bad" back?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information