Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree341Likes

Thread: Andrew Getty found dead w/traumatic rectal injury + shitfestos

Elite Member

I knew a woman who claimed to be there when that happened, it was while she was giving birth to her first daughter. It happened at an L.A. hospital right?
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I was responding to fucking gerbil story, not to Flygirl's cleanse.
    That's probably an urban legend too. I put nothing past you people.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    I knew a woman who claimed to be there when that happened, it was while she was giving birth to her first daughter. It happened at an L.A. hospital right?
    This makes perfect sense. While giving birth she chanced to notice Richard Gere in the next birthing room having a gerbil removed. Was it a boy or a girl?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That's true??
    i assume so. She used to come home from work and talk about famous people that were there. Sid Ceasar was there at the same time.
    she could have made it up, but everything else she'd blab about no problem, i had no reason to doubt her.

and yeah, and LA Hospital. not sure which one it happened a long 'ass' time ago *eyeroll*
    i tried to find her on FB, but can't.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Jeez Sput, that is a hell of a story! I didn't "like" it because it happened, but that it was re-told

I've seen some nasty rectal stuff in nursing homes, but the worst thing I ever saw was an elderly gentleman who fell in the shower and lifted up a huge filet of meat off his back and rib cage. What made it so horrifying to me was he slid down one of those old fashioned rounded built in soap dishes from like the fifties. It was completely dull, not sharp at all. He was also on blood thinners for a heart condition. I went out and bought the meanest, baddest no-slip shower mat I could find.
    sputnik and Sassiness like this.
    Drive-by poster

I'm outta this thread for good. This is making the BFL thread look appetizing.
    Clubber Lang and BrickHouse like this.

at the last five pages. Allegedly he was a massive coke user and that can cause a brain aneurysm. Doesn`t look like the girlfriend was too stable either. Seems like they made Bobby and Whitney look tame.

So is there going to be a murder investigation?
    Sassiness likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I truly can't decide which is worse. Like I said, I'm opposite constipation, but I've also had constipation a few times and it's awful. And then you get desperate and take laxatives and they just make you feel even more awful and you have to wait and wait and wait. I've never used an enema so I can't say anything about that. But the opposite of constipation (I have IBS) is awful too. Sometimes I'm literally in the bathroom more often than I'm not. And every SINGLE time I eat something, I have to make sure I'm near the bathroom because it's almost guaranteed that I'm going to have to run to it right after I eat. Again TMI, but I've had it so bad that I've given myself anal fissures and let me tell you how painful they are!!!! Can't even sit down. I have medicine for IBS and it definitely works, but lately it's been making me feel sick to my stomach and kinda like you feel when you take laxatives and are on the wait. For me, I have never had normal bowel activities ... it's either constipation or diarrhea. One extreme or the other. Never just normal. My gastro doctor wants to do a colonoscopy to see if I have Crohn's disease (I have a lot of the symptoms) but I'm just SO terrified of that. IBS is often misdiagnosed Crohn's. Either way, any kind of bowel problems can just take over your life. Either way, it's awful.

I am curious why you felt the best you had in months after your colonoscopy. How do you mean? (being totally serious)
    Ugh, that sounds awful. My sister in law has ulcerative colitis, and it makes her feel just miserable. (She's a miserable person anyway, but that's another story...)

I had the fissures too, and being (((backed up))) made them worse, which made it too painful to go, which compounded the problem. Once I was all cleaned out, I felt freaking fantastic. I mean, there were times I couldn't even sit comfortably because of the pain.

I even ran across that soylent stuff before it hit the news because I was seriously considering a no-solid-food diet because I never wanted to poop again. But then I remembered that babies only drink milk and poop all the fucking time, so I might as well keep eating.

I always thought the gerbil thing was a joke. And now I've got the Lemmiwinks song from South Park stuck in my head.
    Sassiness likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This makes perfect sense. While giving birth she chanced to notice Richard Gere in the next birthing room having a gerbil removed. Was it a boy or a girl?
    Haha, no she said it was the talk of the hospital, everybody knew and had a good laugh. This would've been back in the mid-80s. I mean like I said, she "claims" she was there. Who knows.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Ugh, that sounds awful. My sister in law has ulcerative colitis, and it makes her feel just miserable. (She's a miserable person anyway, but that's another story...)

I had the fissures too, and being (((backed up))) made them worse, which made it too painful to go, which compounded the problem. Once I was all cleaned out, I felt freaking fantastic. I mean, there were times I couldn't even sit comfortably because of the pain.

I even ran across that soylent stuff before it hit the news because I was seriously considering a no-solid-food diet because I never wanted to poop again. But then I remembered that babies only drink milk and poop all the fucking time, so I might as well keep eating.

I always thought the gerbil thing was a joke. And now I've got the Lemmiwinks song from South Park stuck in my head.
    Hmm. The way you explain it, I wonder if it's akin to a colonic cleanse that's all the rage in Hollyweird. Did you have *ahem* any lasting problems afterwards? I don't know how to say this, but problems not shrinking back to size? The fissures are horrible ... they're from pushing too hard or, in my case, having uncontrollable spasms that make me push too hard involuntarily. I hope you get some relief soon, stella. I feel your pain!!

I always thought the gerbil thing was a myth, too, like the quart of semen that was supposedly found in David Bowie's (or someone else?) stomach when he collapsed onstage? That really happened? Because that's just ... that poor freaking gerbil.

^^That would be Rod Stewart. I remember that rumor from 6th grade.
    I'mNotBitter and Wilson like this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Cure for constipation - DRINK MORE WATER! Nobody ever mentions it but it's so fucking obvious.

not in all cases of course (like medications and some conditions) but instead of reaching for the latest fad overpriced organic solution, how about downing a few litres of H2O.

/thread.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Haha, no she said it was the talk of the hospital, everybody knew and had a good laugh. This would've been back in the mid-80s. I mean like I said, she "claims" she was there. Who knows.
    Oh yeah, I just remembered, I was there too. I was having a mole removed and whatta ya know, Richard Gere was having a gerbil removed.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Cure for constipation - DRINK MORE WATER! Nobody ever mentions it but it's so fucking obvious.

not in all cases of course (like medications and some conditions) but instead of reaching for the latest fad overpriced organic solution, how about downing a few litres of H2O.

/thread.
    If I drank any more water I'd be a fish - lol. But you're right. I shudder to think how bad off I'd be if I didn't drink as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

/thread.

Besides my morning cup of coffee, all I drink is water. Granted, I usually don't get my 8 glasses a day. But I make sure every night, I have a big glass w/2 tablespoons of (food grade) diatomaceous earth. I've been doing this for about 6 months and it has made a world of difference
    I'mNotBitter and levitt like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information