Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree341Likes

Thread: Andrew Getty found dead w/traumatic rectal injury + shitfestos

I dont know why i keep coming to this thread expecting to see something more disgusting every time...i am so sick...
    sluce, dksnj, Sarzy and 7 others like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    The wording kind of makes it seem like the idea he may have fallen on something and it went up his anus?
    I dunno, weirder stuff has been seen on those medical reenactment shows. There are probably lots of sharp, pointy statues and sculptures and such in a billionaires mansion. That is, if she had nothing to do with it of course!
    "It was a million to one shot, doc!!"
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I love The Ass Man episode!
    spinmonkey likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Brookie and I'mNotBitter like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Silver Member

I'm ashamed to say I find this thread simultaneously horrifying and hilarious.
    sputnik, spinmonkey and Cartermrc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    and yet...
    true story, i swear to god: a girl i knew at university, during our 2nd year, goes home one holiday, went out with her old friends and got super shitfaced. the next morning, super hungover, she decides to take a shower. passed out in the shower and basically slid down against the back of the shower and landed with the top of the shower faucet in her ass, specifically, on the shower diverter thingie on top of the faucet. she literally tore her asshole. luckily she came to right away and started howling. unfortunately, her dad was the only one home and had to rescue her and take her to the hospital and they had to stitch up her asshole.

she told us the whole story over dinner one night

i doubt that's what happened to getty thought since the article says he was only naked from the waist down.
    spinmonkey and Brookie like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    How was she extorting money from him about his alleged health issues? Does not add up. I cannot cope with the amount of fuckery in this saga.
    Yeah, it doesn't add up. There's too much going on. Traumatic anal injury, THIRTY-ONE law enforcement calls, restraining orders but the girlfriend was the one to find him dead, possible aneurism, ongoing medical issues and waiting to go to the doctor. I mean, jeez, even the black sheep Gettys are wealthy and can afford to go to a doctor as needed, no?

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Non-medical people actually manually assist other conscious people with getting things moving? WTFF?! Isn't that what enemas are for? Holy shit, the horrifying things I learn on here.
    Maybe my family has more than average constipated people (again, I'm the opposite), but yeah, I guess that's what family is for, right? It is disgusting, but what are you going to do? Even when my son was an infant and had some constipation issues, the pediatrician told me to insert a vaseline-d rectal thermometer in him to get things moving. And I remember talking about it on a mommy board at the time because I was so appalled, but it was a common tale and I was reassured that it's a normal pedi recommendation. Some people have hardcore constipation and meds don't help. The only time I have problems that way is when I'm on prescription painkillers (it's actually one of the possible side effects listed on the bottle). I've had to go to extreme measures a few times while on Percocet or something even stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post

I dunno, weirder stuff has been seen on those medical reenactment shows. There are probably lots of sharp, pointy statues and sculptures and such in a billionaires mansion. That is, if she had nothing to do with it of course!
    Fusilli Jerry up Frank Constanza's rectum!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    LMAO ... that was a great episode!!
    spinmonkey likes this.

how is this guy related to balthazar getty? brother? cousin?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think cousin.

[QUOTE=Nevan;3326678
    I come from a long line of constipators (I'm the opposite; I don't know which is worse)..[/QUOTE]

Constipation is worse, imo. I had to have a colonoscopy a few years ago for my (((issues))) and everyone told me how awful the prep was going to be. It ended up being the best I'd felt in months - if I didn't think I'd die of dehydration, I'd have done it weekly. lol
    Flygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Constipation is worse, imo. I had to have a colonoscopy a few years ago for my (((issues))) and everyone told me how awful the prep was going to be. It ended up being the best I'd felt in months - if I didn't think I'd die of dehydration, I'd have done it weekly. lol
    I truly can't decide which is worse. Like I said, I'm opposite constipation, but I've also had constipation a few times and it's awful. And then you get desperate and take laxatives and they just make you feel even more awful and you have to wait and wait and wait. I've never used an enema so I can't say anything about that. But the opposite of constipation (I have IBS) is awful too. Sometimes I'm literally in the bathroom more often than I'm not. And every SINGLE time I eat something, I have to make sure I'm near the bathroom because it's almost guaranteed that I'm going to have to run to it right after I eat. Again TMI, but I've had it so bad that I've given myself anal fissures and let me tell you how painful they are!!!! Can't even sit down. I have medicine for IBS and it definitely works, but lately it's been making me feel sick to my stomach and kinda like you feel when you take laxatives and are on the wait. For me, I have never had normal bowel activities ... it's either constipation or diarrhea. One extreme or the other. Never just normal. My gastro doctor wants to do a colonoscopy to see if I have Crohn's disease (I have a lot of the symptoms) but I'm just SO terrified of that. IBS is often misdiagnosed Crohn's. Either way, any kind of bowel problems can just take over your life. Either way, it's awful.

I am curious why you felt the best you had in months after your colonoscopy. How do you mean? (being totally serious)
    Sassiness likes this.

ahh, my claim to fame (sort of) my friend worked at the hospital that Richard Gere was at having his gerbil removed. At the time it didn't seem that big of a deal.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

That's true??
    BrickHouse and llamamama like this.

As a fellow constantly constipated individual, I'll answer that. In my case, I feel better because the prep cleans out my system for the first time in no telling how long.

eta: I was not answering about the fucking gerbil; that was a reply to began

^^^ Wait. WHAT? I thought that was an urban legend. Snopes said! Didn't they? (Racing to check Snopes while suppressing pissy frustration at certain and complete inability to post link and article on phone.)

eta. I was responding to fucking gerbil story, not to Flygirl's cleanse.
    Flygirl likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information