Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree341Likes

Thread: Andrew Getty found dead w/traumatic rectal injury + shitfestos

all I can say is, that must have been true wuv.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

That's what I was thinking. Maybe the ex was pissed about the retraining order or whatever so she murdered him/sexually assaulted him.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Boy, that thread title just makes you pucker, no?

I come from a long line of constipators (I'm the opposite; I don't know which is worse). I'm assuming he was probably having bowel issues and was backed up (hence the telltale medicine). Maybe he was desperate for help and called his ex to help him dig some out so he could get some relief and she wasn't careful and injured him. Huge reach on my part, but this has actually happened to a couple family members (not death, but needing some assistance ... ugh).
    Terrifyingly, this makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    doody bubbles.
    that's the technical term
    msdeb likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Just don't make the mistake of confusing it for doody baubles. But, if you do make that mistake you could call it a black pearl necklace.
    msdeb likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

How was she extorting money from him about his alleged health issues? Does not add up. I cannot cope with the amount of fuckery in this saga.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thankfully, all I know about constipation (and the lack thereof), I learned from a movie, "Trainspotting."
    Sassiness likes this.

Non-medical people actually manually assist other conscious people with getting things moving? WTFF?! Isn't that what enemas are for? Holy shit, the horrifying things I learn on here.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

I don't now what "doody bubbles" mean and for once, I don't mind that my english is limited.....
    I do get the feeling that bein a Getty means living in hell. The concentration of mental health issues, self inflicted pain and general suffeing in this family is astounding.

I take it this wasn't the one who was fucking Sienna Miller then?

Have I even got the right family?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

^^Belt Up, I think that was Balthazar Getty?

Family of Getty oil heir's girlfriend says he had a brain aneurysm

The mother of Andrew Getty's girlfriend says the oil heir had been diagnosed with a brain aneurysm and had not been eating or sleeping well in the days before his death.
    Marilynne DeJonge, Lanessa's mother, said she is worried for her daughter after she was questioned by police over the death.
    The mother says the 32-year-old, who had a downstairs room in Getty's spacious Hollywood Hills mansion, was charmed by Mr Getty after he saw her modeling photos and wanted to meet her.
    Miss DeJonge found the 47-year-old Mr Getty dead in the bathroom on Tuesday and called emergency services.
    Andrew Getty, grandson of the billionaire oil baron J Paul Getty, has died at his Hollywood Hills mansion aged 47 in the latest tragedy to hit the famous family.
    After initial reports that he had suffered a traumatic injury, and that there was blood on the floor, detectives and the Los Angeles coroner ruled out foul play.
    They said his death appeared to have been from natural causes or an accident. He had suffered a traumatic injury which may have been caused by a fall, they said. Mr Getty had recently been complaining of severe stomach problems and had been due to see a doctor on Tuesday.
    Police said he was found naked from the waist down and may have been trying to make it to the bathroom when he collapsed and died.
    Ed Winter, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office, said: “He had some medication that we recovered and don’t know if he had taken the medication or what his medical history is. We do have a doctor’s name that we’re also going to follow up.”
    Results of toxicology tests were not expected to be available for several weeks.
    Andrew Getty
    The former girlfriend, who telephoned emergency services, was later led out of the compound by police and was cooperating with detectives. She was not arrested but was reportedly detained for psychiatric evaluation.
    Police had reportedly been called to the home dozens of times, mostly due to reports of domestic disturbances. Celebrity news site TMZ reported that the oil heir had sought a restraining order against Miss De Jonge two weeks ago, under which she was to stay 100 yards away from him because the relationship caused him stress.

Los Angeles police Commander Andrew Smith said it was still “very, very early in the investigation” and at the outset “this does not appear immediately to be a criminal act”.
    He said police were called at 2.18pm on Tuesday to Mr Getty’s residence at the end of a narrow street in an area that has some of the most expensive properties in Los Angeles and is home to leading members of the film industry.
    The oil heir had lived there since 1996 and the house reportedly contained props for a horror movie he was intending to make.
    Mr Getty was one of four sons of Gordon Getty, who is worth $2.1 billion, according to Forbes magazine. Gordon Getty is the son of the late J. Paul Getty who died in 1976 aged 82.
    J. Paul Getty merged several smaller oil companies into Getty Oil in the 1960s and became the richest man in America, a philanthropist and avid collector of arts and antiquities.
    Forbes magazine put the current worth of the Getty family at $5 billion.
    In a statement Andrew Getty’s parents, Ann and Gordon Getty, who are based in San Francisco, confirmed their son had died.
    They said: “The family has requested that members of the media and the public respect its privacy during this extremely difficult time.”
    In 1973 J. Paul Getty III, 16, another grandson of J. Paul Getty, was kidnapped and held for five months. His severed ear was sent to a newspaper and the family paid a ransom of $2.8 million. The same year one of the oil magnate’s sons died in a suspected suicide.
    In 1958 J. Paul Getty’s fifth son died of a brain tumour aged 12. In 1999 Gordon Getty confirmed he had a second family after three daughters filed court documents asking for their name be changed to Getty.

HHHmmmm...I would think privacy laws would prevent his girlfriends family from talking about any of his health diagnosis' but whatever. This story sounds so damn suspicious and his girlfriend sounds like a cunt. The wording kind of makes it seem like the idea he may have fallen on something and it went up his anus?

They said his death appeared to have been from natural causes or an accident. He had suffered a traumatic injury which may have been caused by a fall, they said.
    I dunno, weirder stuff has been seen on those medical reenactment shows. There are probably lots of sharp, pointy statues and sculptures and such in a billionaires mansion. That is, if she had nothing to do with it of course!
    Drive-by poster

That's the one, spinmonkey!
    spinmonkey likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

He could have had a brain aneurysm and fallen into something. It's not THAT far out, just improbable. My Dad yanked down the shower rail when he had his - which was good, because it woke my Mum up.

Just to clarify, the shower rail didn't go anywhere near my Dad's rectum. As far as I'm aware.
    dksnj, twitchy2.0, sluce and 18 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

My friend's father died on the toilet. He had a ton of gastro issues and he bled out right there.

I'm guessing this guy was rushing to the bathroom, bled out on the way, fell and hit his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Fecal impaction that has to be manually removed is pretty common. One of the less elegant nursing duties.
    Vouch. You don't even wanna know what I've seen.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm sure the investigators will get to the bottom of this.
    llamamama, dksnj, sputnik and 12 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information