Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Anderson Cooper's boyfriend cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm pretty sure he lives in NY.

Poor Anderson. I hope he lets Michael K comfort him. Now that would be all kinds of awesome!
    In that case,he is camped out on Anderson's doorstep bearing hot tea and chocolates.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Oh, Michael K and Anderson are unbroken. Can you imagine? If they got together and then split up I'd be pretty sure someone would be getting stabbed with glorious.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Uh, that is not him. That is clearly photoshopped. Look at his ear! It is not in its usual placement. And his arm! Not how he holds his elbow when he bends it.
    AnderBen UNBROKEN!

In all seriousness, they're all three hot and I think I have a boner now.
    AnderBen

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    The guy he's kissing looks like Roger Federer. That could be exciting.
    Wow... he really does look just like Federer.

he looks like an ugly simian version of federer. the love child of federer and dominic monaghan (charlie from 'lost'), but with more hair.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The Federer has a pretty good alibi, he was in London and is now on vacation.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    The Federer has a pretty good alibi, he was in London and is now on vacation.
    Oh I'm sure that *someone* still saw him in an imaginary bar in an imaginary place with an imaginary blonde hottie and then tweeted about it.
    sluce likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Ah. Just since Federer was brought into this, I would love to see him kissing Anderson Cooper

I know Datalounge's servers are crashing from this news. And yes, this is love/infatuation, and not a brief lustful encounter. The look in their eyes, body language, intermingling fingers, etc. say it all. It's as if Ben is ecstatic that he can be publicly affectionate with someone rather than lay low like he has to with Anderson.

As for Michael K, you know he is ready to go over to AC's house to comfort him, and then take his earrings off to meet Ben outside.
    McJag likes this.

fgg

Anderson Cooper was on a yacht with his boyfriend when the cheating photos came out

Yesterday we saw photos of Anderson Cooper’s boyfriend making out with another guy. There was no mistaking what was going on, and it wasn’t a too-friendly moment between friends taken out of context. The photos were so close up and explicit that they were compared to the pictures of Kristen Stewart grinding on her director. Some people even thought that they were staged.

I wrote that I was hoping Anderson and his boyfriend had quietly broken up and we just didn’t know about it because he’s so secretive with his private life. According to Life & Style, not so much. Their sources claim that Anderson and his live-in longterm boyfriend, Ben Maisani, were on vacation on a yacht off the coast of Croatia when Anderson found out. What’s more is that they don’t have an open relationship, and apparently that was the first Anderson was hearing about his boyfriend stepping out on him. Cold! Here’s more:

“Anderson was with Ben in Croatia when he was told about the photos,” a source tells Life & Style. “They were on a yacht. They flew to Croatia on Aug. 11, one day after the photos were taken. Anderson’s upset — who wouldn’t be?”

Anderson, 45, and Ben, 39, who have been together for more than three years, do not have an open relationship, a source close to Ben insists, so the betrayal has hit Anderson hard.

Last month, Anderson, 45, publicly admitted he was gay and happier than ever.

[From Life & Style]

Well I hope Anderson dumps that douche and finds someone worthy. What kind of excuses can you give for getting so thoroughly busted cheating like that? “It was just a one-time thing?,” “We only kissed,” or “It wasn’t serious?” Plus, they were stuck on vacation together! I guess with their kind of money one of them could have changed plans and left on their own afterwards, but I’m envisioning a miserable few days left on vacation after finding out that a partner is cheating on you. It actually happened to a friend of mine, who was on vacation with her girlfriend on a cruise. I’m not kidding! Her girlfriend broke the news to her on the cruise that she’d found someone else, and then proceeded to spend hundreds of dollars calling the other woman. They were stuck in the same room together and it was awful. (I try not to tell stories about my friends, or at least be vague enough that they can’t figure out who I’m talking about, but that was over 10 years ago and I’m pretty sure she won’t mind me gossiping about it.) What a crappy thing for Anderson to have to deal with right after he came out.

http://www.celebitchy.com/245757/and...otos_came_out/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I read in the Daily News today that they have an open relationship, and the only thing Anderson Cooper is upset about is that they were photographed.

The photos of boyfriend Ben Maisani, not the makeout session he

ANDERSON COOPER could be upset about the photographs of longtime boyfriend Ben Maisani smooching another dude — but not for the reasons you may think. A source familiar with the situation tells us the couple of more than three years have an “open relationship” and what would upset Cooper “more than anything” about the photos of the owner of city clubs Eastern Bloc and Bedlam kissing another man in an NYC park would simply be their existence. “The pictures are what’s making it a big deal,” says the insider. Last month, the “Silver Fox” news anchor announced he was gay after years of public speculation. “The fact is, I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be more happy,” he said. The very private couple, who reportedly live together in Cooper’s converted fire station townhouse, have yet to make any comment regarding the shots. A spokesman for Cooper declined to comment.

fgg

your source says open relationship and mine says not open.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

My source says he should be straight because so many women here would love to be faithfully his.

This is also a total violation of Leviticus 20:13
    "When a man whose boyfriend is the hot Anderson Cooper lyeth with another man, it is an abomination. They shall be excluded from all the cool social events and the maitre d' will fail to find their name on the reservation list, even if he has been slipped a Ben Franklin. Their poor taste and sense of discretion is upon them."
    Moongirl, sluce, Palermo and 3 others like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information