Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse tries to smarten herself up to visit her husband - in the back of a car

Soj, any opinions?

I'm wondering how she can still apply almost perfect batwing eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoll2025 View Post
    I've never seen a picture of her looking anywhere near attractive.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

poor poor baby. how nice of adams and others to show so much love and support for this one train wreck, when other addicts with worse problems get no attention.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She was very pretty in those pics. She has so much potential.

The thumb could be from the crack lighter or from cooking up her heroin with water in a spoon before she shoots it. Or from even cooking up her crack in a spoon. You just need water, cocaine and baking soda.

Nah, they're liner fingers. If you're doing an extended eye where there isn't appropriate makeup tools, say, in the car, you 'clean up' by wetting your fingers and making the upsweep.

But usually you clean your fingers afterwards.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Nah, they're liner fingers. If you're doing an extended eye where there isn't appropriate makeup tools, say, in the car, you 'clean up' by wetting your fingers and making the upsweep.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post

Agree. Yeah, she does drugs and her hands are probably red because of bulimia, but that black mess is make-up.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    She has a lot of hair on her arms. She looks like a crack-monkey.
    Well, not everyone has the good fortune to be born with a body that complies with the draconian standards for feminine beauty which favor only certain (read WASPY, Scandinavian and Germanic) female body types at the expense of the billions of women from other parts of the world .

Amy Winehouse is Jewish, and Mediterranean women are much hairier than women from Western Europe. The hirsutism, like all other traits that don't comply with the Viking/Teutonic standard and yet is shared by billions of women around the globe, is today seen as an undesirable liability.

I think she should get points for dutifully complying with the most strictly enforced of the current feminine protocols: she has totally eliminated her leg and facial hair. As a bonus, she has also respectfully plucked her eyebrows into submission.

So I say lets give the 'crack-monkey' some points for making the effort to comply with the protocols and cutting down on her fur. Given time, she'll develop a bit more self-loathing of her ethnic traits and work harder at getting rid of them.

The cuts on her thumbs with ingrained black material and the shit under her nails did not come from applying cosmetics. The cuts come from breaking glass pipes to make them shorter when they become too burnt and toxic to smoke crack or heroin out of and by stretching pieces of steel wool to use as a filter in a pipe. The redness of her fingers also comes from the heat of holding a hot pipe and lighter. Look at the burn marks on her fingers. Come when stuff flies out of the pipe when you heat it to quickly. You get little blisters. Trust me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    The cuts on her thumbs with ingrained black material and the shit under her nails did not come from applying cosmetics. The cuts come from breaking glass pipes to make them shorter when they become too burnt and toxic to smoke crack or heroin out of and by stretching pieces of steel wool to use as a filter in a pipe. The redness of her fingers also comes from the heat of holding a hot pipe and lighter. Look at the burn marks on her fingers. Come when stuff flies out of the pipe when you heat it to quickly. You get little blisters. Trust me on this.
    The redness I can't account for, but my fingers used to look like that in high school when I wore heavy black liquid liner religiously and applied it in my car before school. If I was secretly hitting the rock, I wish I'd enjoyed it a little more. It doesn't hurt my case that she's WEARING heavy black liquid liner.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Wow, Amy used to be so very pretty. It's sad to see her in the situation she is now and how her lifestyle has obviously taken its toll on those once beautiful looks she had.

Just die already...........

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse View Post
    Well, not everyone has the good fortune to be born with a body that complies with the draconian standards for feminine beauty which favor only certain (read WASPY, Scandinavian and Germanic) female body types at the expense of the billions of women from other parts of the world .

Amy Winehouse is Jewish, and Mediterranean women are much hairier than women from Western Europe. The hirsutism, like all other traits that don't comply with the Viking/Teutonic standard and yet is shared by billions of women around the globe, is today seen as an undesirable liability.

I think she should get points for dutifully complying with the most strictly enforced of the current feminine protocols: she has totally eliminated her leg and facial hair. As a bonus, she has also respectfully plucked her eyebrows into submission.

So I say lets give the 'crack-monkey' some points for making the effort to comply with the protocols and cutting down on her fur. Given time, she'll develop a bit more self-loathing of her ethnic traits and work harder at getting rid of them.
    Amy is not looking her best right now, but as far as her features and coloring go I think she is gorgeous. She has such beautiful eyes and a great nose.

About the body hair, she's probably naturally hairy, but with her being so thin she may have developed..... is it called languno? Poor girl needs that extra body hair to keep warm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information