Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse in tears as she heads to police station

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    An unexpected headbutting is still assault whether it comes from crackhead Amy or a healthy average sized male. I'm sure if she had continued in her attack they could have attempted to restrain her 90lb feral ass; but this was an unexpected spaz out I highly doubt she annouced her intentions of violence.
    I was mainly referring to the one who she attacked. Not the one she headbutted.

Amy Winehouse Arrested!!!

Posted Apr 25th 2008 12:57PM by TMZ Staff
    A rep from Scotland Yard just told TMZ they have arrested Amy Winehouse on suspicion of assault.

She is currently at the Holborn Police Station. She should be released within the hour.

Wino is accused of allegedly headbutting a guy outside a bar in London earlier this week. The maximum sentence for common assault in Britain is six months in prison.

Story developing ...

Amy Winehouse Arrested!!! - TMZ.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Is it tattooed?
    Nah, it is not there are some smeared bits /dots on her lid in the first pic, the same happens to me when I wear too much eyeliner.

She is totally off the hook again. For a while it seemed that she was on the road to recovery, but now she lost the weight she gained back and looks plain crazy.

As much as I like her albums I have to admit that I 'm so sick of all the media coverage her downward spiral receives. The tabloids and media should back off!

^^I know what you are saying, but for her own good......hiding her problem will only make it worse.....it will be hard for her to deny a drug problem when she sees those photos and everyone asks her about them......addicts like secrets....that's usually what helped make them addicts in the first place.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I was mainly referring to the one who she attacked. Not the one she headbutted.
    Same thing applies to her just punching someone... it's not like she said "Hey, I'm going to punch you in the face now."
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Sad that such a talented person has fallen so deep into drug addiction madness. I can't believe she's still alive considering what bad shape she seems to be in. She'll either be a Keith Richard and keep at it for years or unfortunately be a Janis Joplin and end before she really began. She's like a walking timebomb.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Why would a woman want huge tits tattoed on her arm? I don't get it. Anyone?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Hit By Ban Bus!

all of her tats look like shit - she's a walking piece of trash

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Why would a woman want huge tits tattoed on her arm? I don't get it. Anyone?
    Well, I suppose it's better than having a dick tattooed on you.. But you can't really rationalise anything that crazy woman does can you? I wish they would just lock her up.

Headbutting????

Who does that?!

I'm not saying she shouldn't be in trouble, but find it unusual for a man to admit to being beat up by a little bitty 90 lb. girl. He's either a wimp, after her money, or both.
    I had a college friend, a power lifter that was almost 6' and 300lbs and his girlfriend was barely 5' and 100lbs with clothes and shoes on. She would get drunk climb all over him kicking, punching, scratching, pinching and when that wouldn't get his attention she would take objects like liquor bottles to hit him. He was a big guy, he could have easily crushed her but he was one of the "I don't hit women" types and of course he was mad about her. (Nice guys always go for the nut bags)

I guess what I'm saying is don't underestimate someone based on their size.

Note about the guy, he finally dumped after she stabbed him with a pen.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

^^ Oh, no doubt that little people can be powerful. Especially when they're drunk/drugged up.

I've just never heard (in my own personal experience) of a man filing a complaint over it.

Did your friend press charges?

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Headbutting????

Who does that?!
    That's why they never see it coming. Bwa ha ha ha ha! Seriously though, when done properly, it can be quite effective.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^^ Oh, no doubt that little people can be powerful. Especially when they're drunk/drugged up.

I've just never heard (in my own personal experience) of a man filing a complaint over it.

Did your friend press charges?

Oh no he didn't (my GOD you're right ) and what's funny is her father was a cop and he was a DEA agent.

Hmm should be interesting to see what comes of the charges.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

interestingly enough I hear on the news tonight that there is CCTV of her leaving the pub "without incident".....

I can't find anything else saying that tho & I don't know which side it was on...

Again I will add that it is usual to arrest someone while investigating (in my experience) as it gives them certain rights (solicitor, taped interviews, etc)
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information