Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amy Winehouse poses nude to raise awareness for Breast Cancer research

Hmmm, I'm just a thinking here, but I think Amy would make more of a statement posing nude for like an anti-drug program, for example!
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    You had me up until this point. What the hell does breast size have to do with it?? You know that's got nothing to do with who gets cancer, right? Sorry to go on a rant, but not every damned issue has to be infected with the whole ridiculous breast size obsession.

I'm sorry, you misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about breast size at all. Men get breast cancer! When I said that most women have breasts, I meant just that most women have breasts (in general). That just showing a woman with breasts (any size) won't raise breast cancer awareness because most women have them. (except for women who have had mastectomies or birth defects) I believe that you raise awareness by showing women that have survived (or have died) so women can realize that if you don't check yourself or get exams by a doctor or mammograms that you can get cancer and die! And that early detection can save your life.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I'm sorry, you misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about breast size at all. Men get breast cancer! When I said that most women have breasts, I meant just that most women have breasts (in general). That just showing a woman with breasts (any size) won't raise breast cancer awareness because most women have them. (except for women who have had mastectomies or birth defects) I believe that you raise awareness by showing women that have survived (or have died) so women can realize that if you don't check yourself or get exams by a doctor or mammograms that you can get cancer and die! And that early detection can save your life.
    Oh, ok, sorry I misunderstood. And I tend to agree with you.

*shuffles feet*...

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I believe that you raise awareness by showing women that have survived (or have died) so women can realize that if you don't check yourself or get exams by a doctor or mammograms that you can get cancer and die! And that early detection can save your life.
    i agree! they show people that are dying of lung cancer in ads, but they havent shown a breast cancer survivor going thru treatment or one that has died. i believe if they showed the ugly side to BC like they do lung cancer, they'd get more buy in.

and whoever said Amy should be in a drug ad instead of a BC ad, you are so right!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Good for you Amy, but next time donate a few mammogram machines to low income neighborhoods...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She looks a lot better nekkid than I would have expected her to.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information