Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Amy Winehouse poses nude to raise awareness for Breast Cancer research

  1. #16
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Her boobs only look big in candids because she wears the world's best push up bra.

  2. #17
    Elite Member Folieadeux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,232

    Default



    Ya know, I'm amazed she even has breasts.
    ssabmud

  3. #18
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,957

    Default

    But, this thread feels like a refuge after the Rumer Willis sex symbol thread!!!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  4. #19
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    31,885

    Default

    ^^She needs to be shot? Why, exactly?

    They should use breast cancer survivors to raise breast cancer awareness, not some topless junkie. Like Lynn Redgrave. THAT would make me run out and get a mammogram.
    I recommend getting them because they will save your life. It's pretty irrelevant who is pushing them this week.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

  5. #20
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10,334

    Default

    Unpopular opinion but I think she looks fine. Breasts don't have to be right under your chin, hers don't look shaggy at all to me and her body isn't as bad as I thought it would be. And I don't care whether Anne Coulter is raising awareness for them, mammograms are a life saver.

  6. #21
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    But, this thread feels like a refuge after the Rumer Willis sex symbol thread!!!

  7. #22
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Unpopular opinion but I think she looks fine. Breasts don't have to be right under your chin, hers don't look shaggy at all to me and her body isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    I agree. At least she's not fake, plastic, and orange.

  8. #23
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    I thought they would be MUCH worse for some reason.

  9. #24
    Bronze Member pauldm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I thought they would be MUCH worse for some reason.
    probably because she's a junkie. suprised she doesn't have a needle sticking out of her arm
    When you need to escape from work check out http://www.escapework.net

  10. #25
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I recommend getting them because they will save your life. It's pretty irrelevant who is pushing them this week.
    I don't think it's irrelevant, I think Lynn Redgrave is a much better pusher for breast cancer awareness because she almost lost her life because she pushed off a scheduled mammogram so that she could shoot a movie. What does a topless Amy Winehouse have to do with breast cancer awareness, most women have breasts. It's a stupid ad.

  11. #26
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I don't think it's irrelevant, I think Lynn Redgrave is a much better pusher for breast cancer awareness because she almost lost her life because she pushed off a scheduled mammogram so that she could shoot a movie. What does a topless Amy Winehouse have to do with breast cancer awareness, most women have breasts. It's a stupid ad.

    When i had breast cancer just 6 years ago, there were no big ads, celebs werent really jumping on the BC bandwagon. now its so much better. Amy isnt exactly a shining example for mammo's. BUT, remember, even 'flat' women can get breast cancer (as well as men). as much as i detest Amy, and her lifestyle, if just one person gets a mammo by looking at the ad, then thats one person that caan be saved.

    now THAT being said, i think the point of the ad is going to get lost really quickly, it'll just be all about Amy being naked.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  12. #27
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I don't think it's irrelevant, I think Lynn Redgrave is a much better pusher for breast cancer awareness because she almost lost her life because she pushed off a scheduled mammogram so that she could shoot a movie. What does a topless Amy Winehouse have to do with breast cancer awareness, most women have breasts. It's a stupid ad.
    I see your point, but if Amy's ad saves even one life it's worth it. Maybe some of the younger crowd have no idea who Lynn Redgrave is, so it wouldn't make as big of an impact.

  13. #28
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I see your point, but if Amy's ad saves even one life it's worth it. Maybe some of the younger crowd have no idea who Lynn Redgrave is, so it wouldn't make as big of an impact.
    That's true. I hadn't read the article before I posted, I didn't realize it was geared toward young women. Then Sheryl Crow or Kylie Minogue.

  14. #29
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,473

    Default

    Drug abuser, skin lesions or not, I appreciate how natural she looks.

  15. #30
    Elite Member ManxMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lemuria
    Posts
    7,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    What does a topless Amy Winehouse have to do with breast cancer awareness, most women have breasts.
    You had me up until this point. What the hell does breast size have to do with it?? You know that's got nothing to do with who gets cancer, right? Sorry to go on a rant, but not every damned issue has to be infected with the whole ridiculous breast size obsession.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: October 14th, 2007, 03:53 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 26th, 2007, 08:56 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: September 27th, 2006, 05:03 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 30th, 2006, 05:58 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 11th, 2006, 05:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •