Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amy Winehouse gets one million dollar gig

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Her face is either bruised or it's eyeliner that was once on her face that's almost gone. I think she's relapsed already. Two weeks is not long enough to overcome crack.
    People who have not been afflicted by addiction (and they are lucky) don't realize how hard it is to give up the drug of choice.

It is a hard road. Someone (as an example, not referring to anyone specifically, of course ) might be addicted to a substance, for say, five years. It can often take fifteen years to completely eradicate the habit....and that's if you are lucky.

And when your partner is an addict, it seems like an impossible nightmarish web. Trust me. I know.

Amy Winehouse is still young. Let's hope that she somehow comes to her senses before she kills herself.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    People who have not been afflicted by addiction (and they are lucky) don't realize how hard it is to give up the drug of choice.

It is a hard road. Someone (as an example, not referring to anyone specifically, of course ) might be addicted to a substance, for say, five years. It can often take fifteen years to completely eradicate the habit....and that's if you are lucky.

And when your partner is an addict, it seems like an impossible nightmarish web. Trust me. I know.

Amy Winehouse is still young. Let's hope that she somehow comes to her senses before she kills herself.
    I have no idea how difficult and challenging it is to get clean and stay that way. I would imagine the lifestyle (friends, residence, etc.) might have a lot to do with it too. She looks like she's relapsed, but I hope that isn't true.

And I just wanted to say my thoughts are with you, Pippin. I hope you're life is pleasant and full of beautiful surprises, especially after you've been through something so trying.

Amy is worth every penny.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lady Sings the Blues

If you book her, they will come.

The VIPs (Kayne West, Jessica Alba, Sofia Coppola, Rihanna, Olsen Twins) showed up in droves on Friday night for Amy Winehouse's not-so-surprise performance at the Fendi store reopening.

"She is terrific, a modern icon," said Karl Lagerfeld, introducing the young singer. "That voice is so smooth, like an old blues singer. And so funny. She is a true entertainer."

Sporting a chic mash-up of her now legendary Camden look (beehive hairdo, tattoos, exposed bra strap) with Spring Fendi (oversized white logo belt and black pumps), Winehouse wowed the audience with her soulful crooning.

"It just oozes out of her," said Mary-Kate Olsen of the pop star's talent. "She is really, really impressive. And she looks good, too."

After thanking the crowd, Winehouse asked to be booked for more gigs, like birthday parties or weddings. "Actually, not weddings," said the singer, whose own tumultuous marriage has been tabloid fodder for some time now. "But if you are getting married, congratulations." Rumor has it that Fendi shuttled Winehouse in on a private jet and shelled out a cool million plus clothes for her performance. Yet, according to most, it was worth every euro.

sources: http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/scoop/030308FEND
    Last edited by ingi; March 4th, 2008 at 01:48 PM.

Aww, she looked great!!

Wish i had the money to get her sing for us..that would be great..

She does clean up pretty nice

She looked great at the Grammy's but I doubt she is ever sober for more than a week at a time. DAMMIT! Amy, get your shit together! I just feel like she will die any day and it is going to be such a waste of a great fucking talent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information