Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse flees home because 'ghosts were trying to harm her'

Hit By Ban Bus!

96 hours to go... she will be taken...

Taken to rehab?i hope so..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

A ghost? Nah, probably a cloud of smoke she just blew out of her mouth?
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Elite Member

Oh man you know it's bad when even your hallucinations have hit the papers!

Amy Winehouse flees home because 'ghosts were trying to harm her'

Yup, the ghosts of her health, sanity and career.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I saw some ghost hunting show where a man
    was attacked and his chest was all scratched
    up. It was quite weird. But I think Wino is whack
    and totally losing it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

If "Henry" does exist....child or not....Bless you crazy ghost. I'd scratch the bitch if she was in my flat too.

If "Henry" does not exist...this could very well be the lamest excuse Wino has come up with to date. Silly crackheads!

Amy shouldn't be scared. She has manly Pete to protect her.

Kick her ass, Henry! Flush her drugs down the shitter.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That ain't coke or crack. Only crystal meth does that to people. Bad news is that once people cross the line into crazy on that stuff, they don't come back again. They spend the rest of their lives listening to the voices telling them to "do stuff". Believe me, after 5 hard years on Vancouver's downtown eastside, I've seen that happen many, many times.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztTVWvtG9Ec[/YOUTUBE]

Hit By Ban Bus!

^People strung out on crack, coke, meth, and heroin all hallucinate.

even severe alcoholics can hallucinate. those old DT's.......

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Default Vancouver - the city that the damned call home

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    ^People strung out on crack, coke, meth, and heroin all hallucinate.
    In my experience (second hand) when people start seeing and hearing stuff, it's meth. I've known plenty of meth heads in my day. I've known plenty of crack heads too, and crack doesn't come close to doing the damage that meth does. You quit crack, and the damage starts reversing it's self. You start doing meth, then reserve your suite in the cuckoo's nest - cause that's where you're gonna be spending the rest of your life. Compared to meth, heroin is harmless, and even benefical. I've never ever seen a junkie get in the condition of a meth head, and I've literally met hundreds of junkies(sometimes dozens before noon! - for that 5 years on Van's DTES, I didn't know anyone who wasn't a junkie, a crack head, or meth head. I can look at celebs and tell. Robbie Williams - meth. The UFO talk just cinches it. Every meth head I've ever met loves Coast to Coast AM, and thinks that Art Bell is next to God).

if you're ever thinking of taking meth, then save yourself alot of time and trouble, and suck on the barrel of a pistol instead. You'll wind up just as dead, but with a lot less brain damage and loss of dignity. BTW Vancouver's DTES, especially the Main and Hastings section, is affectionately known as "ground zero" to the locals. Walking into the main enterance of the Carnegie Community center, you can literally have you're pick of drugs: Valium, morphine, meth, junk, 8 balls (crack), you name it. The pushers rush you, hollering out "up, down, powder" like fish mongers selling cod. Pot is so easy that the down and outers trade it for tobacco. If you ever have a free hour or so, and an exceptionally strong stomach, do a youtube search on it.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; May 24th, 2008 at 07:45 PM.

^^ Hallucinations have been well documented in cocaine abusers. You may not personally have seen it but it's a common effect.

"hallucinations that occur as a result of acute and chronic administration of cocaine. He examined the phenomenology of cocaine hallucinations in a group of 85 recreational cocaine users, 15 of whom reported hallucinatory experiences in visual, tactile, olfactory, auditory, and gustatory modalities. He discusses a new phenomenon of "snow lights" in terms of initiating a progression of symptoms leading to the classic "cocaine bugs." He also points out the similarity of cocaine hallucinations to entoptic phenomena and migraine hallucinations, which suggests a common mechanism of action based on CNS excitation and arousal."
    Crack Cocaine

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^ Hallucinations have been well documented in cocaine abusers. You may not personally have seen it but it's a common effect.

"hallucinations that occur as a result of acute and chronic administration of cocaine. He examined the phenomenology of cocaine hallucinations in a group of 85 recreational cocaine users, 15 of whom reported hallucinatory experiences in visual, tactile, olfactory, auditory, and gustatory modalities. He discusses a new phenomenon of "snow lights" in terms of initiating a progression of symptoms leading to the classic "cocaine bugs." He also points out the similarity of cocaine hallucinations to entoptic phenomena and migraine hallucinations, which suggests a common mechanism of action based on CNS excitation and arousal."
    Crack Cocaine
    Believe me baby - I've known more coke heads than you've had hot meals, and that ain't talk. While hallucinations can occur with coke, auditory hallucintaions were routine for people on meth. When I say that I've known more coke heads than you've had hot meals - let's put it this way: for over 5 years I didn't know anyone who wasn't a coke head, meth head, crack head, etc. unless they were a cop or a social worker ( and even then...). If I was in a shelter (and that was at least half the time), then I slept with 30 or more 'tweakers' at night ( - and more than one night I had to walk out of a shelter and spend the night in a park, cause those assholes were intolerable). Go on genius, give me another lecture.

Just PM anyone from Vancouver on this board, and ask them.

Post script: I've made more than one post to this board from a community center, sitting next to a meth head who suffered from 'the voice of command' as he called it. He was a hell of a nice guy, he just went too far down the road of no return.

Sanitized version

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=nl2xcgGf_D4[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMC9_b1R_tU[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_W7UqSlhY[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by AgentOrange; May 24th, 2008 at 08:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information