Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse is dead from possibly a drug overdose..details coming..

Yes but her house was cordoned off and i quess the police kept tracks of the comings and goings,no?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Only for the first hours after she was found.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So,either her parents,brother ,boyfriend,relatives ,should quard the house then..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Oh I agree that no one should have been given entry. I wonder who all had keys. It seems that they know who the 20 or so people are who had access. Hopefully they will get the stuff back since it doesn't appear that a stranger stole from the house.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Mitch Winehouse speaks of anger as he is forced to give back donations after opportunist registers Amy's foundation

After the shock death of his beloved daughter last month Mitch Winehouse made his intentions to set up a foundation in Amy’s name quite clear.

But Mitch Winehouse has been forced to return donations that have been received from fans because someone has already registered the organisation’s name.

It appears that the plans for the foundation now have to be put on hold while solicitors try and rectify the situation.

For Amy: Mitch Winehouse has been forced to give back donations from fans and put the foundation for his daughter on hold because someone has already registered the organisation's name

A spokesperson for Mitch told MailOnline: ‘Someone registered the charity name meaning that the foundation couldn’t be launched at the time it was supposed to.’
    ‘They are trying to work out the situation at the moment.’

Meanwhile Mitch revealed his anger and said: ‘We all have to bombard the tabloids websites to put pressure on this d******* who stole our foundation name.’

‘Instead of concentrating on allocating funding I am having to send cheques back cos we don't haven't got bank ac in that name. Mitch’ (sic)

He added: ‘This person was offering to sell name on website. We have got this withdrawn.’

Mitch also revealed how the opportunist tried to contact Amy’s ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil to try and set up the foundation.

He mused: ‘Blake? Can you imagine?’

Plans on hold: Mitch visited Parliament shortly after Amy's death to discuss plans for the foundation with Keith Vaz MP

It appears that it hasn’t just been one rogue individual who has tried to cash in on the plans for the foundation the evidence of which can be found by website registrations.

A internet user called ‘sghuk’ of Cheshire has registered Amywinehousefoundation.org.uk is which was purchased on 16 August 2011.

Meanwhile Amywinehousefoundation.com has also been purchased, and amywinehousefoundation.org was registered by Hertfordshire's Anthony Webb-Jobes on 31 July 2011, the Guardian has reported.

Needed help: Amy's father hopes to help people who have similar problems to his daughter who battled drink and drugs

Shortly after Amy’s tragic death Mitch revealed his plans for a project to help people suffering from problems similar to his daughter’s.

Speaking at the singer’s funeral he said: ‘I was with my cousin Michael when I heard and straight away I said I wanted an Amy Winehouse Foundation, something to help the things she loved - children, horses, but also to help those struggling with substance abuse.

‘In this country, if you cannot afford a private rehabilitation clinic, there is a two-year waiting list for help. With the help of Keith Vaz MP, we are trying to change that.’
    Amy died on July 24 at her home in Camden but the results of toxocology reports have yet to be released.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...donations.html

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, more sadness.

Ugh, sons of bitches! Some people need to have a steel toed boot shoved very hard up their arse. The greed - and nerve - of these pricks!
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

What opportunistic arseholes.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Not very savvy of him to announce the foundation before registering the name. But then, what grieving family would think that way, I blame the lawyers.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Not very savvy of him to announce the foundation before registering the name. But then, what grieving family would think that way, I blame the lawyers.
    I agree greys. The lawyers should have been working behind the scenes to make sure those web names were registered. Mitch was grieving so badly, there was no way he'd think of that.....that's what you pay the lawyers for.

Either way, this is terrible that these jackasses did this purely for profit and exploit. Like Mitch hasn't been thru enough.

Who cares, wtf did she die from? I WANT THE TOXICOLOGY REPORT FOR ALL THE LULZ
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

BBCNews: Toxicology results show 'no illegal substances' in singer Amy Winehouse's body at time of death but 'alcohol was present', family says

No drugs?? Hmm.

^^Says the family? I want to see the report.

She was a walking lump of illegal substances. There is no way there was only alcohol present.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^Says the family? I want to see the report.
    I doubt all the news companies are going to report just what the family says.
    This is Sky news' tweet:
    @SkyNewsBreak: Toxicology tests show Amy Winehouse had no illegal drugs in her body at time of death, although alcohol was present

Thread Information