Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse is dead from possibly a drug overdose..details coming..

The young girl looks happy and healthy in those photos. Instead of moving to London it may have been better to just support her and leave her there. I expect they're looking for Amy's family to do that now that she's gone.

Listening to He Can Only Hold Her that just came up on my itunes, another great one. Good lord she was so good.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What a sad story all around. Of course she could never have qualified for a normal, legal adoption; but, if Amy had simply stayed in St. Lucia with that girl she might be alive today.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Amy Winehouse dead: 'Singer bought £1,200 of drugs night before she died' | Mail Online

'Amy Winehouse bought £1,200 of crack and heroin the night before she died', claims fixer

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:10 AM on 1st August 2011

A London drug fixer claims he helped Amy Winehouse buy £1,200 of crack cocaine and heroin the night before she died.
    Tony Azzopardi, who is due to be re-interviewed by police today, alleged he helped the late singer buy the Class A narcotics in the early hours of July 23rd - the same day she was found dead in her London home.
    The 56-year-old, who was introduced to the tragic star by her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, claimed he wanted her family to 'know the truth about what happened'.

Unanswered questions: Amy Winehouse on stage in Serbia a month before she died

Azzopardi told the Daily Mirror he bumped into the singer in a black cab near The Eagle pub around 11:30pm on July 22nd.
    Several people had previously claimed to have seen Amy outisde the Good Mixer bar in Camden that night.
    Azzopardi claims Amy asked him to help her buy some drugs and they rode together in the taxi to West Hampstead, where he made a phonecall to a local dealer.

Conflicting reports: Tony Azzopardi claims he helped the singer buy drugs in the early hours of July 23 - the same day she was found dead at her Camden, London home

A short time later, he alleges the singer handed over £1,200 for half an ounce each of crack and heroin.

He claims he last saw her when she dropped him off in Archway, North London before heading back to her Camden home.
    Hours later, Amy's lifeless body was found by her bodyguard around 4pm.
    Despite Azzopardi's claims, police said they found no drug paraphenalia at the singer's house.
    However, the Winehouse family say Azzopardi's story does not match up with Amy's movements.

Winehouse's father Mitch told mourners at Amy's funeral last week how she had quit drinking recently after giving up drugs several years previously.
    The family have confirmed they believe Amy quitting booze may have contributed to her untimely death, with her body going into shock or a seizure from alcohol withdrawal.
    Mitch said Amy was happy with her boyfriend Reg Traviss and was looking forward to the future in the days leading up to her death.
    It could be several weeks before the cause of Amy's death is discovered as her family await a toxicology report.
    An initial post-mortem proved inconclusive.
    Tim Bittlestone, of solicitors Leslie Franks, confirmed to the Mirror: 'Myself and Azzopardi attended Kentish Town police station. We will speak to them again on Monday.'
    A police spokesperson refused to comment.

BACK TO BLACK TOPS UK CHARTS

Amy Winehouse’s Grammy-award-winning album Back To Black has leaped back to the top of the charts following her death.

Grieving fans have been flocking to buy her records, sending five singles into the top 40 - a record for the late star.

Back To Black became the best-selling album of the week, holding off Adele’s 21, while her 2005 debut Frank hit No. 5, its best ever placing. The box set of both entered at number ten.
    In the singles charts, the title track rose to number 8 from last week’s 81.

Tears Dry On Their Own came in at 27, Rehab at 29, Love Is A Losing Game at 33 and You Know I’m No Good at 37.

Read more: Amy Winehouse dead: 'Singer bought £1,200 of drugs night before she died' | Mail Online
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

eva

A much more likely story than alcohol withdrawl!
    Insert witty line here

You don't die from alcohol withdrawl! You just miss it.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

You can, in fact, die from severe alcohol withdrawal. It's a medical fact.

However, Wino was a crackhead and wasn't withdrawing from ANYTHING.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

korsakoff's syndrome maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by eva View Post
    A much more likely story than alcohol withdrawl!
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    You don't die from alcohol withdrawl! You just miss it.
    lol, is that booze with an accent?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

RE the adoption - yes she would have needed to clear a home study process to bring the child back into the UK and have the adoption finalized. It's the same here in the US. Some people adopt outside the US because the standards in the other country are lower than agencies here will impose. Otherwise they do private adoptions here in the US and hope the birthparent will pick them even though they have medical issues, are older or have a less than stellar past. You can still pass a home study with these issues but not pass the standards of an agency.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    Southern Comfort, maybe?

Bronze Member

Clever!!
    You can't be late until you show up.

Her people have denied that she was trying to adopt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You can, in fact, die from severe alcohol withdrawal. It's a medical fact.

However, Wino was a crackhead and wasn't withdrawing from ANYTHING.
    Or, she WAS withdrawing from booze, and bought drugs to ease her discomfort. Junkie logic...

"The 56-year-old, who was introduced to the tragic star by her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, claimed he wanted her family to 'know the truth about what happened'." In another version of this article, Azzopardi also said that Winehouse complained Blake had been calling her constantly from prison and "hassling her".

That does have the ring of truth.

I know Amy was an adult and her addiction was her own responsibility but still, everytime I hear the name Blaaaaake I just want to: He's SUCH a fuckin' cockroach.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

fgg

Winehouse Rep: Amy Was NOT Going to Adopt

Amy Winehouse was absolutely NOT going to adopt a 10-year-old girl from the island of St. Lucia ... despite U.K. reports to the contrary ... Amy's rep tells TMZ.

The Sunday Mirror reported Dannika Augustine and her grandmother both confirmed that Amy was about to begin the adoption process ... and both of Dannika's parents had signed off on the plan.

But Amy's rep tells TMZ ... "It's not true" ... adding, "I think [Amy] might have met her in St. Lucia, but she was in no way about to adopt her."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information