Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse is dead from possibly a drug overdose..details coming..

Why the fuck is Kelly wearing socks? SOCKS, bitch? SOCKS? Joan Rivers should shank her during the next taping of the Fashion Police.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

To cover her cankles. I appreciate her wearing socks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Just got caught up in this monster thread. I am so sorry for Amy's parents and family and I'm sorry that she could never get a handle on her demons.

McJag - gene cesspool??? You gettin' your tea from north of the mason-dixon again?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I can't stand Kelly Osbourne but she was good friends with Amy, that's not just something she's made up. So this is one time I can't slag her off.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    '

Lady Gaga added: 'Amy changed pop music forever, I remember knowing there was hope, and feeling not alone because of her. She lived jazz, she lived the blues.'
    Fuck off and die, gaga. As far as I'm concerned gaga is the anti-Winehouse. Not a single syllable she "sings" is real or meaningful. Throw tones and garbled images at the world and you get pretenders like gaga.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I have gaga beef as all y'all know. Issues? I got 'em.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Fuck off and die, gaga. As far as I'm concerned gaga is the anti-Winehouse. Not a single syllable she "sings" is real or meaningful. Throw tones and garbled images at the world and you get pretenders like gaga.
    ITA! Gaga is the Milli Vanilli to Winehouse's Beatles.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    and this!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Still dead?

*checks*

Yup.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Does anybody besides me recall the early interview where Amy said that she was bipolar but did not like taking medication? I think I saw it again in the rush of articles after her death.

I agree with others here that addiction is ultimately a mental affliction, in a literal, physiological sense. When the organ making the 'choices' is diseased, the choices are not likely to be healthy ones. Amy's reminding me of another brilliant musician named Amy--far less well-known but just as gifted--a folk-country singer/songwriter/string player named Amy Farris. That Amy was bipolar, and after years of struggle, she finally committed suicide at 40. It won't surprise me if the verdict on Amy Winehouse's death comes back suicide too, although we may never know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^LOL. I am one of the lucky that can drink and do drugs socially and walk away and never touch them again. Addiction ended my marriage. The result from addiction ended the life of my ex. It was a long painful process and his death was terrible on me and all 3 of his kids. He chose to stop and entered treatment several times. The addiction was still there. Guess he just didn't try hard enough right.
    Heartbreaking. I'm so sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    ITA! Gaga is the Milli Vanilli to Winehouse's Beatles.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Just got caught up in this monster thread. I am so sorry for Amy's parents and family and I'm sorry that she could never get a handle on her demons.

McJag - gene cesspool??? You gettin' your tea from north of the mason-dixon again?
    I truly believe some people are set up by genes from birth and get drawn to drugs, gambling, whatever like moths to a flame. They will fight help to get to their prize. It is an accident if they live long enough to get past it. Like Steven Tyler. 7 rehabs. Read his book-he is still fighting.
    Last edited by McJag; July 25th, 2011 at 10:13 PM.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    To cover her cankles. I appreciate her wearing socks.
    To cover her tats as well. I appreciate it too.

I just hope she is not going to make a scene at Amy's funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I am sorry, Montana. I was just knocked back at what your family has suffered through. I will be glad to remove that post. PM me. It was just so shocking and if anyone doubts there is a genetic link, they can read that.
    You are on the tea right? That wasn't Montana's family.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Amy Winehouse's funeral will take place in England tomorrow ... a family spokesperson has announced.

The spokesperson tells TMZ, "The funeral will take place on Tuesday and will be a family and close friends affair."

Source: Amy Winehouse Funeral Set for Tomorrow | TMZ.com

Great. What did she die from?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information