Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse is dead from possibly a drug overdose..details coming..

Also if you're trying to stretch your bux, I'm guessing that limits your shopping choices. I dunno.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I have completely given up on trying to manage a food budget. It is no longer a possibility. Literally, these kids will eat $300+ of food a week. It will go down once the summer is over though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This is bizarre... its almost starting to sound like the authorities are suspicious?

Amy Winehouse Cause of Death Not Disclosed After Autopsy

But an inquest the coroner orders suggests the singer may have "died a violent or unnatural death."

LONDON - An inquest into Amy Winehouse's death has been opened and adjourned until October 26, a London coroner said Monday, as a lengthy investigation into the singer's death begins in Britain.

Sharon Duff, a coroner at St Pancras Coroner's Court in North London, said that a "Section 20" postmortem had been carried out on the body of the 27-year old singer, who died Saturday, but Duff did not disclose any of its findings.

In British postmortem cases where a sudden death is deemed not suspicious and the Coroner believes that no inquest is necessary, he or she can order a Section 19 Post Mortem under the terms of the 1988 Coroner's Act in Britain.

A Section 20 postmortem, as Winehouse had, however, implies that the Coroner believes "there is reasonable cause to suspect that a person has died a violent or unnatural death or in any other way which would require an inquest," according to guidelines. It suggests that the authorities are mounting a more lengthy and serious investigation into the circumstances around Winehouse's death, although the Coroner also reported that at the scene had been investigated by police and "determined non-suspicious."

At a brief two-minute hearing on Monday, Duff told St Pancras Coroner's Court:
    "I bring before you the death of Amy Jade Winehouse aged 27, born on the 14th September 1983 in London. She was a divorced woman living in Camden Square NW1. She was certified dead at her home by a paramedic and a doctor on July 23. She was a singer songwriter at the time of her death and was identified by her family here at St Pancras this morning. A section 20 post mortem has been carried out and histology and toxicology taken to determine the cause of death. The scene was investigated by police and determined non-suspicious."

Assistant Deputy Coroner Suzanne Greenaway also said: "I'm formally opening this inquest. I'm issuing interim certificates to allow Miss Winehouse's family to make arrangements for the funeral."
    Amy Winehouse Cause of Death Not Disclosed After Autopsy - The Hollywood Reporter

^ Interesting. Suicide is classed as an unnatural death.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    particularly since the Coke from Mexico has real sugar in it instead of corn!
    Super extra double tangent- A bonafide Cuba Libre is made with Mexican Coca-Cola. If it's not made with Mexican Coca-Cola, it's just a rum and Coke.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

wouldn't an overdose be classified as "unnatural?" I don't see any reason for speculation over this as being suspicious.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    wouldn't an overdose be classified as "unnatural?" I don't see any reason for speculation over this as being suspicious.
    Yes, an overdose would qualify as "unnatural".
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Looks like Kelly Osbourne wasn't (entirely) bullshitting when she said that she and Amy were friends.

An emotional Kelly Osbourne breaks down as she jets into London to say goodbye to best friend Amy Winehouse

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 5:04 PM on 25th July 2011
    A grief-stricken Kelly Osbourne broke down in tears today as she jetted into London to say her goodbyes to Amy Winehouse.
    Kelly, 26, couldn't hold back the tears and hid her eyes beneath huge black sunglasses as she arrived at Heathrow airport.
    Still in shock over her best friend's untimely and sudden death, Kelly dashed out of the terminal and into a waiting car.

Emotional: A tearful Kelly Osbourne jetted into London today to attend her good friend Amy Winehouse's funeral this week

She is believed to be in London to attend Amy's funeral, which is understood to be taking place on Wednesday.

More...

Kelly was one of the first of Amy's close friends to pay tribute to the star, who was found dead at her London home on Saturday afternoon.
    She took to her Twitter page and said: 'i cant even breath right my now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!'

In mourning: Kelly, dressed head to toe in black, hid her face as she quickly made her way through the terminal at Heathrow

Later on in the day she added: 'i miss my friend! im going to be off twitter for a while thank you for all your support! [sic].
    Amy, who was 27 when she died, was close to Kelly, who has been there to support her friend through her troubled times.
    In 2008, she was seen helping Amy settle into rehab in central London to try and kick her addiction to drugs.

On her way: Kelly hid her face as she jetted out of Los Angeles yesterday

Along with Amy's father Mitch, Kelly arrived laden down with Amy's belongings, which she'd collected for her from her then flat in Bow, east London.
    Kelly led the tributes to Amy this weekend, as her friends and peers paid their respects to the star.
    And today, singer Adele became the latest to pay tribute to the Back To Black star as the showbiz world continues to reel from the shock of her death.

Pink carpet princesses: Kelly and Amy looked stunning as they posed together at the ELLE Style Awards 2007

Helping hand: In 2008, Kelly helped Amy pack up some of her belongings and move into rehab

Writing on her blog, Adele, 23, said: 'Amy paved the way for artists like me and made people excited about British music again whilst being fearlessly hilarious and blase about the whole thing.

'I dont think she ever realised just how brilliant she was and how important she is, but that just makes her even more charming.

'Although im incredibly sad about Amy passing im also reminded of how immensely proud of her i am as well. and grateful to be inspired by her. Amy flies in paradise.'

Enlarge Moving: Singer Adele took to her blog to pay tribute to Amy

Actress Demi Moore wrote on her Twitter page and said: 'Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace.'

Lady Gaga added: 'Amy changed pop music forever, I remember knowing there was hope, and feeling not alone because of her. She lived jazz, she lived the blues.'
    And producer Mark Ronson, who famously collaborated with Winehouse on tracks including the hit Valerie said: 'She was my musical soulmate and like a sister to me. This is one of the saddest days of my life.'
    Kelly's tribute to her friend Amy upon hearing the news of her death

Enlarge Grief: Ronson worked with Amy on tracks including the now famous Valerie

Read more: Amy Winehouse death: Kelly Osbourne jets into London to say goodbye to best friend | Mail Online

As far as Inquests go I thought they did them whenever someone died suddenly and unexpectedly? Several years ago a dear friend of mine passed away from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and there was an inquest. It was pretty open and shut, but apparently it was a matter of course.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fuck Kelly Osborne.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She can't breathe, yet she can type out a tweet.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I can't take anyone seriously who mourns in 6 inch heels. Seems unmatched.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^^ i know! she can't stop crying, yet she could pick out a matched outfit for the paparazzi? if i didn't wanna get recognized, i wouldn't wear high heels with white socks and a huge glitter purse.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I can't take anyone seriously who mourns in 6 inch heels. Seems unmatched.

Quoted for motherfucking truth.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Kelly Osbourne is a vapid, opportunistic fuck who cashes in on everyone around her-- her parents and now Amy.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Lady Gaga added: 'Amy changed pop music forever, I remember knowing there was hope, and feeling not alone because of her. She lived jazz, she lived the blues.'

Stupid fucking bitch doesn't even know the difference between jazz and pop. I wish that vapid twat would DIAFF.

Thread Information