Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse is dead from possibly a drug overdose..details coming..

I suppose thousands of years from now, they'll have ways of identifying remnants of silicone bags when digging shit up. That's pleasant to think about.
    They have identified bodies through implants many times before. There are markers in each that can be traced. Jasmine Fiore is one name that comes to mind.

From the answer guy:

What happens to breast implants after death? If you unearthed Anna Nicole Smith in 50 years, would you find only a pair of silicone bags?
    Assuming that Howard K. Stern does not wind up peddling Ms. Smith's ersatz love sacs on eBay and that they remain inside her corpse -- breast implants are sometimes removed prior to cremation; rarely, if ever, otherwise -- and that she is buried inside a sealed casket, it's safe to say you'd find those sad and lonely falsies fully intact centuries from now.
    "Silicone doesn't really deteriorate," says Dr. Kenneth V. Iserson, author of Death to Dust: What Happens to Dead Bodies? and Naming Books Without Using Colons: A Guide. "The embalming fluid doesn't do much to them, so they just sit there."
    Depending on the humidity of the climate, the moisture of the soil, and the quality of the burial chamber, you may well find bones, too. And a copy of J. Howard Marshall's last will and testament. And a single pink silk rose, tossed into her coffin just before it was closed forever, by Wolf Blitzer.

Also, you won't normally be eaten by maggots if you are buried; they come from flies, and are unlikely to be in a casket, or inside the concrete vault the casket is placed inside. They aren't fond of embalming fluid, either.

Now we are hearing she could hav been for 6 hours....? Her idiot neighbot couldnt have called someone when he heard screaming indtead of thinkig it was a "sex game".

Sorry if it seems like im being unfair to him but if i was a position like that being a neighbor to a celeb i would never dismiss weird screaming as something else...

um, i think if you're winehouse's neighbour and reported every weird noise to the police, you'd basically be on the phone all day and night.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    um, i think if you're winehouse's neighbour and reported every weird noise to the police, you'd basically be on the phone all day and night.
    But like i said didnt he claim that was thr first time he heard loud noises like that at the house.He said she kept to herself.

So what do you mean you would be on the phone "day in and day out"?

I don't think that calls for comment.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I don't think that calls for comment.
    me?

*draws a diagram*

Winehouse was a crackwhore who probably screamed and foamed at the mouth at all hours of the day and night. If you called the cops every time she was loud and drunk, YOU WOULD BE ON THE PHONE ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. In other words, she was loud and drunk A LOT.

*puts away the crayons*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    *draws a diagram*

Winehouse was a crackwhore who probably screamed and foamed at the mouth at all hours of the day and night. If you called the cops every time she was loud and drunk, YOU WOULD BE ON THE PHONE ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. In other words, she was loud and drunk A LOT.

*puts away the crayons*

I love you,Grimm.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Asked about the circumstances of Miss Winehouse's death, her PR spokesperson Chris Goodman told The Sun: 'Amy was on her own at home apart from a security guard who we had appointed to help look after he over the past couple of years.
    'She was in her bedroom after saying she wanted to skeep and when he went to wake her he found she wasn't breathing.
    'He called the emergency services straight away. He was very shocked. At this stage no-one knows how she died. She died alone in bed.'
    It was also claimed Miss Winehouse may have been dead for up to six hours before she was found by her security guard, Andrew Morris.
    A source told the newspaper: 'Rigor mortis had set in, indiciating she is likely to have been dead for anything up to six hours.'

Read more: Amy Winehouse drank herself to death day after telling mum 'I love you' | Mail Online
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

*draws a diagram*

*puts away the crayons*
    What dont you guys NOT understand about that guy's quote that she didnt cause noises in the neighborhood or anything? Did that guy say she was "loud alot"....?

No so i dont know why you guys are acting like when i said the neighbor called for help...that i was completely in the wrong

*draws a diagram*

*puts away the crayons*
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by jjlegendary18 View Post
    What dont you guys NOT understand about that guy's quote that she didnt cause noises in the neighborhood or anything? Did that guy say she was "loud alot"....?

No so i dont know why you guys are acting like when i said the neighbor called for help...that i was completely in the wrong
    Google "Amy Winehouse drunk". There are thousands of pictures of her stumbling around her neighbhood fucked out of her tree.

My ass she wasn't loud, my ass she didn't have crackheads coming and going, and my ass that was the only noise he ever heard from her cracked out ass.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm sure half of Camden heard her most nights. Back in the BLAAAAAKE!!!! days? I'm sure that she was terrifically loud on an hourly basis when she wasn't on the nod.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

If rigor mortis had already set in, how were they able to get her on the stretcher correctly, with her arms folded onto her torso? Unless some people fall asleep like that?

Inappropriately morbid, perhaps; but it was the first question that came to my scorpionic mind. *shrugs*

DAP

Y'all are some dicks. Lol

Thread Information