Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse is dead from possibly a drug overdose..details coming..

One earns respect, it isn't just given.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Here in America she was not so well known.
    WTF? Sorry, but I'm an American and she is very well-known here. She swept the Grammys and was on the cover of tons of magazines, including Rolling Stone, when Back to Black came out. I still hear her on the radio at least once a week.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by checkersabrina21 View Post
    I was just making a premise. Of course, dialing up an ex-bf who owns a site of hers would be beyond anyone. So if you feel like dragging me down for it, if you think it's the best thing to do, then I'm gonna say I'll be disappointed.

I'm new here and only here to converse, not to try and compete. I'm sorry if I offended you with my reaction, but I stick to my stand on that topic.

Here's to mutual respect.
    Earn my respect, it ain't free sugartits.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

She was very well known in the states, except to those folks who live under rocks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Everyone, everywhere knows Amy.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She was very well known in the states, except to those folks who live under rocks.
    Yes! I was surpised to hear she was not.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

yeah I would be surprised if there were anyone who hadn't heard of her
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    One earns respect, it isn't just given.
    And I'm not aggravated/cornered/disrespected?

Look, like I said, I gave Venusfauxinfurs a decent reply with Gaga in Howard Stern, and for some reason it became fact vs. fact.

^^ shut up or get back on topic. It's not about You.
    Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I agree that she would probably be dumpster diving had she not had money. But money is not the pre-requisite to getting help. There are many, many people who get sobriety without going to fancy treatment centres. All it takes is a real willingness, and imo an anonymous support group of fellow alcoholics.

I will say this. I think most of us on this board have drank to excess and been drunk at least once. I would also hazard a guess that many of us have tried pot. If you have an addictive personality and the right combination of personality traits, that's all it takes. No one plans to become an addict. Any one of us could be in the same boat, simply because we partied at one time or another. To some, it's harmless fun, to others, it's the path to death. Hopefully that might give someone pause before judging an addict as someone who chooses to do drugs or alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    The people who think addiction is a choice can pull their heads outta their arse. It's a disease, one that is not enjoyable. There for the grace of god go I and what-not.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I think some people are beyond help with addictions. I don't think that everyone has the internal resources that are required to come back from serious addiction, and get sober. Some do, some don't. Addiction is tied to so many parts of the psyche and the individual's emotions, and generally speaking most addicts are not healthy, stable people to begin with.
    You all make great points.

The thing that struck me, I see no-one quoting Tommy Lee's twitter.
    Amy Winehouse died. That's a lifestyle choice. The 87 who were murdered in Oslo Norway. That's Fucking tragic.
    lifestyle choice? Wonder if he's ever said that to himself when he was fucked up on coke or to Nikki in the throws of heroin withdrawal.
    Free Charmed.

Nikki is two steps away from Celebrity rehab, what a dumbarse.

Tommy Lee is a moron.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

And I'm not aggravated/cornered/disrespected?

Look, like I said, I gave Venusfauxinfurs a decent reply with Gaga in Howard Stern, and for some reason it became fact vs. fact.
    If you felt cornered how about brushing it off and moving along? You're the newbie here. And fwiw, I do not appreciate that talentless, rat-faced, famewhore, thieving twat Gaga being brought up in a winehouse thread.

Noob needs to go to Gaga Daily where the culty retarded fans go to make everything always about Gaga. This is Amy's thread noob.

I was just making a premise. Of course, dialing up an ex-bf who owns a site of hers would be beyond anyone. So if you feel like dragging me down for it, if you think it's the best thing to do, then I'm gonna say I'll be disappointed.

I'm new here and only here to converse, not to try and compete. I'm sorry if I offended you with my reaction, but I stick to my stand on that topic.

Here's to mutual respect.
    if u really need acceptance send me some naked pictures and if they please my hungry vagina then i can say that ur my friend.

venuswoman can do that too! and everyone else.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    if u really need acceptance send me some naked pictures and if they please my hungry vagina then i can say that ur my friend.

venuswoman can do that too! and everyone else.
    Such a pussywhore Caramel. tsk tsk, I thought we had something special.

Thread Information