Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Amy Winehouse is dead from possibly a drug overdose..details coming..

I have a friend that struggles with booze and pills and would love to be able to afford rehab -- and she needs it. Sucks that some people have opportunities and piss them away. But that's part of being eyeball deep in an addiction I guess. I feel so Dr Drewy.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I don't think this is really fair. She admitted having depression, self-injury, and an eating disorder. The great and glorious Wikipedia tells me that her family thinks she started spiraling after her grandma died. Mix in mental disorders, inner turmoil, loss, and the stress of fame... yeah, you'll get a self-medicating trainwreck.
    Not to mention that she hooked up with a hardcore criminal junkie golddigger who was only to happy to keep her on the hard stuff.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard

Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

Saturday, July 23, 2011
    9:20 PM

People who knew Amy Winehouse in Camden, north London, have been speaking after the singer’s death at the age of 27.

Police outside the property in north London where singer Amy Winehouse was found dead
    One of her neighbours said he is convinced she died in the early hours of Friday because he heard screaming.
    “I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.”
    The man, who would not be named, said he was woken by the sound at around 2am that night.
    “It just sounded really weird and my son said he heard some kind of drum beating.”
    This afternoon he heard one of Winehouse’s friends crying in the house, and realised she was dead.
    He believes a friend left her at home after a night out, and returned this afternoon to find her body.
    “She’s been quite low-profile and that’s why, when I heard these sounds - screaming - I thought it was unlike her.
    “I said to my son ‘Maybe she’s taken a bad drug’.”
    He said he saw her about three weeks ago being helped into the house by her minders, and was unable to walk at 10am.
    “She couldn’t walk, she could hardly put one foot in front of the other.”
    Her cat, Sky, would come into his house for food and to sleep, he said.
    Local restaurant owner Ze Silva, 56, said Winehouse would come in as regularly as twice a week.
    She saw her last Tuesday and said she had stopped drinking.
    “She had nothing to drink. She said to me ‘Darling, don’t give me any alcohol, I’m not drinking any more’.
    “She was normal. She would speak to everyone, have pictures taken with the kids, give autographs to the kids.
    “She was a good girl, I’m very sad.”
    Winehouse would go to the restaurant, A Baia, to play snooker with her bodyguards and would send them to get her takeaway fried breakfasts.
    Flowers, teddies and candles had been left next to the police tape blocking off Camden Square.
    One card read: “You will not be forgotten by Camden. We all love you and will continue to love you. Your legend lives on.”
    Did you know Amy Winehouse? Add your comments below or email simon.bull@archant.co.uk

"Her cat, Sky, would come into his house for food and to sleep, he said." Good that someone was looking after her animal.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

She did leave the impression of being nice, off her face-- but harmless.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I really wonder if she was the answer to the blind item about an HIV positive singer????

Also what the hell is kelly osbourne talking about with that "best friend" comment?

I didnt hear any reports of you trying to at least.....attempt to see ur "best friend". She is reportedly gonna be buried tomorrow according to jewish tradiion.....and i guarentee u wont be there. so please kelly....stop the BS

Hit By Ban Bus!

I always thought Britters was that HIV singer.

Elite Member

Ricky Martin's statement brought chills. What a nice thing to say. At the end he said to Amy, 'YOU ARE FREE'.

I'd have preferred it to be Lady Gaga. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Dr Drew is brilliant. He saw something none of the rest of us could because we're not medical professionals.

I get this is a forum to chat shit about celebrities and whatever but wow at some of the comments on here!! some of the stuff being said on here about it being her fault blah blah and she chose this and yes I agree to some extent its definitely her fault that she got into drugs, she was a grown ass woman but its like some people are failing to realise just how powerful an addiction can truly be, they don't call addiction a disease for no reason she was addicted to drugs and Alcohol, its not as easy as 'I have a problem.. therefore I need to get help' especially if your in an environment when your faced with temptations everyday of your life it can't be that simple and I'm sorry but just because somone has money it doesn't any problem can be solved, obviously she had darker demons than anyone realised.

anyways in this day and age of useless talentless celebrities, I am honestly saddened by the loss of such great talent, she stil had Alot more to give and I hope she is finally at peace.

“I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.”

Now that's how legends start.

Was there a ham sandwich involved?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

eva

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Was there a ham sandwich involved?
    No, just a gerbil.
    Insert witty line here

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    here's where i disagree with your thinking. Wino was an addict, and just didn't want to straighten up (Or couldnt). I have Gaga dislike, but she does care about her fans, and really tries (for the most part) to be a good role model for her fans.

Unlike that POS Lindsay Lohan for example who is only worried about herself. now thats someone I'd wish death on.
    Yeh like talking about her casual use of Cocaine and weed to get 'inspiration' I hope after this tragic news she shuts her mouth about this stuff, drugs is not something she should be glamourizing ( I am aware you said for the most part btw )

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information