Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Amy Schumer secretly marries chef boyfriend

Another entry in the TMI Championship. Who will our next contender be?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Isn't it romantic....?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm sorry, but I LIKE her wedding vow. Although it would be nice if it came with a laminated card or something.
    She should've also vowed to wear a brown paper bag with a hole cut out for the mouth every time she does it.
    I'mNotBitter and DawnM74 like this.

How juvenile...
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

I think it is funny. I mean if my SO wants to promise to go down on me for eternity, I'm not going to be angry.
    dallison and MohandasKGanja like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm not sure it's something I could say in front of my family, but I think it's funny. She said it in a more toned-down way. I can't stand her though and her face bugs me- it's so strange.

^Reminds me of my old Cabbage Patch doll.
    crayzeehappee and joebob like this.

^^Yes! That's what she reminds me of. She's distinctly Cabbage Patch-y.
    Mrs P likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Porcine.
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

I could see it being funny at a wedding with your friends and it would have even been OK at the rehearsal dinner, or the reception, but as part of the actual vows, I just feel like...do you have to be ON all the time? Can't you just ever have a nice, beautiful moment that's devoid of your shtick?
    MsDark, LaFolie, idunno and 6 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I watched a video of her vows and didn't see anything about her saying she'd suck his dick.
    sluce likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Amy Schumer reveals her husband is on the autism spectrum: ‘He keeps it real’

Amy Schumer is getting personal in her new Netflix special.

The 37-year-old comedian gets candid about her pregnancy, marriage and more in the upcoming Amy Schumer: Growing, which hits Netflix on Tuesday. During the hour-long special, she reveals that her husband, Chris Fischer, is on the autism spectrum.

"I knew from the beginning that my husband's brain was a little different than mine," she tells the crowd during the special, which was filmed in Chicago."I have to start this over because I really want to get this right because I love him very much."

"My husband was diagnosed with what used to be called Asperger's. He has autism spectrum disorder. He's on the spectrum. And there were some signs early on," Schumer says, before telling a story of how her husband reacted abnormally to her falling down during a walk together.

Schumer married Fischer in February 2018, just three months after they were first spotted together on a date in New York City. They tied the knot in a star-studded ceremony in Malibu, attended by guests like Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence. In October 2018, she announced that she and Fischer were expecting their first child together.

"Once he was diagnosed, it dawned on me how funny it was, because all of the characteristics that make it clear that he's on the spectrum are all of the reasons that I fell madly in love with him," she says in her Netflix special. "That's the truth. He says whatever is on his mind. He keeps it so real. He doesn't care about social norms or what you expect him to say or do."

While Schumer opens up about her husband in her Netflix special, he's not exactly a stranger to the public eye. Fischer has been friends with Jake Gyllenhaal for years, with the actor introducing him to Mario Batali; he got his start in the culinary world as Batali's sous chef at Babbo, a high-end Italian eatery in New York City.

Fischer later returned home to Martha's Vineyard in 2007 to take over his family's five-acre farm. He also worked on the island as the executive chef of Beach Plum Inn & Restaurant from 2013 to 2014 -- which is Barack and Michelle Obama's favorite date night spot at Martha's Vineyard.

https://www.etonline.com/amy-schumer...pectrum-121574
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

because all of the characteristics that make it clear that he's on the spectrum are all of the reasons that I fell madly in love with him,"

I think that that is cute.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

I am now a fan. The way she talks about him and about ASD is wonderful. She was on my irrational list... then I saw "I Feel Pretty" a few weeks ago and thought it was really cute. Then, this came out. She still has a punchable face, but damn if I don't like her a whole lot more.
    Novice likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I think that that is cute.[/COLOR]
    I don't know for how long though, my dad is a 'super-smart' Aspie who also 'struggles' with social norms........Amy might wanna talk to my mum a few years down the track cause I think it gets old real quick for MANY partners, Amy at least kinda knew what she was getting into.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information