Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Amy Schumer Doesn't Want to Hurt Your Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    What about the actress on Stranger Things... you KNOW who I'm talking about.
    She disappears when she turns sideways.... and the head floats away
    I actually looked her up while watching the show to see if she was OK, I was that concerned for her. There's a before and after pic or after and before in this case and it's very disturbing. I hope someone is looking out for her well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    It was also obvious when you look at a lot of long running shows, the actresses in the first season look usually normal and healthy and by the end they look nothing like that(Sarah Michelle Geller for instance, or Cox and Aniston)
    Don't forget about the ana/mia club that was Ally McBeal.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I was reading about how the actress Jenna Coleman changed her shape to make a stab for Hollywood. It's par for the course in their industry.
    I'd never seen her with the day-glo orange tanner and ugly makeup before. I'd never have recognized her. The before is awful.
    palta likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I can't believe that's Jenna Coleman in that picture! She looks so much less Marie Osmond-like now, so I think her transformation was a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I actually looked her up while watching the show to see if she was OK, I was that concerned for her. There's a before and after pic or after and before in this case and it's very disturbing. I hope someone is looking out for her well-being.
    me too! when she had that scene in her underwear I have to admit I was shocked how thin she actually is.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    -

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Amy Schumer. Aside from just her personality being annoying, her face is confusing to me. It's like it's artificially bloated and not just naturally like that. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Amy Schumer. Aside from just her personality being annoying, her face is confusing to me. It's like it's artificially bloated and not just naturally like that. I don't get it.
    Add me to the list. I never could put my finger on it in the beginning either, but it has since been clear to me that she's crass. Vulgar. Uncouth. It's one thing to be racy during your stand up comedy routine, but she just makes it gross.

i.e.; last night at the Emmy's, when asked "who" she was wearing, she said "Vivienne Westwood and AN OB TAMPON!!!' and then walks off. Really? How klassy.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I love Amy. I think she's funny as hell. She's talked about how they hired her a trainer to help her lose weight for the movie. I thought it was funny as hell.
    panic, Serendipity and SHELLEE like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

The thing I don't like about Schumer is, that even though she is so crass and rowdy and just putting it all out there (which is a nice change from the usual Hollywood female role), she gets offended if someone says something back to her. She can dish it out, but she can't take it - kinda like Jonah Hill, who I also don't like.

^ Yep, she's way too thin-skinned. It's ok for her to say "I'm 160 lbs and I can catch a dick whenever I want", yet she flips out when someone calls her fat or *gasp* plus-sized. Please. It's part of her shtick!
    idunno likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    IMO it's more obvious with Karen Gillan, the previous Doctor Who companion. She was thin but had normal curves on the show, then after when she tried to break America via the TV series Selfish had whittled down to anorexic size.
    Sorry for the thread drift, but since you mentioned Gillan, I wanted to mention how amazing she was as Nebula in "Guardians of the Galaxy". And she still didn't look as thin as Saldana (but who does?):

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

She looks great in the after pic but i think her face is prettier in the before pic.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I love Amy. I think she's funny as hell. She's talked about how they hired her a trainer to help her lose weight for the movie. I thought it was funny as hell.
    Co-signing. I love Amy, think she's hilarious.
    gas_chick likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

^^ Your face or your ass. That's usually the choice.

I liked Amy a lot early on. The first time I saw her do stand up I laughed my ass off.

It's a little old now. She comes off as if she's doing her "schtick" instead of just being a genuinely funny person. Which I think she is. Maybe she's bought her own press and now feels she HAS to deliver the "shock" comment.
    arie_skop, MsDark, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Add me to the list. I never could put my finger on it in the beginning either, but it has since been clear to me that she's crass. Vulgar. Uncouth. It's one thing to be racy during your stand up comedy routine, but she just makes it gross.

i.e.; last night at the Emmy's, when asked "who" she was wearing, she said "Vivienne Westwood and AN OB TAMPON!!!' and then walks off. Really? How klassy.
    I didnt even find her answer funny, it's lame. She's just trying to be different and outspoken, attracting more attention.

Lmfao at the tag. Moar tags people!!!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information