Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: America was behind the 9/11 atrocities, says actor Charlie Sheen

Elite Member

Default re

Yes, but who is behind the atrocity that is Charlie Sheen?

(I can't believe it's Martin Sheen--I love that man. I smell a conspiracy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You do know that there have been both US & British troops in that area of the middle east since 1989, don't you? I can't say if any other nationalities are, but I know for a fact about the US & UK. An ex of mine has been in the British Army for 20 yrs & he's been on at least 3 tours there... The US West-Pac set off in June & were the first taskforce to get there.... They were delayed from April, probably for that very purpose.
    There have been British troops in the Middle East since the dismantling of the Ottoman Empire. That's what happens when you pick the wrong side in World War I.

What about the explosions going off in the basement that workers in the wtc said they either saw or heard?
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You do know that there have been both US & British troops in that area of the middle east since 1989, don't you? I can't say if any other nationalities are, but I know for a fact about the US & UK. An ex of mine has been in the British Army for 20 yrs & he's been on at least 3 tours there... The US West-Pac set off in June & were the first taskforce to get there.... They were delayed from April, probably for that very purpose.

i never said i actually believed those reasons, i just put them out there as those are some of the reasons i've seen given for why they did it. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There have been British troops in the Middle East since the dismantling of the Ottoman Empire. That's what happens when you pick the wrong side in World War I.
    Yeah, but they've (US & UK) maintained a presence in Kuwait/Iraq board /Iraq proper for a long time, too. Specifically for this reason (imo).
    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i never said i actually believed those reasons, i just put them out there as those are some of the reasons i've seen given for why they did it. /shrug
    I was just expanding on it saying that the impact of an oil-less world is massive.... And probably forced by the vehicle manufacturing & petro-chemical industries as they'd be worthless at that point.

There have been rumours about the vehicle & petrol-chemical industry buying up non-fossil fuel engines for years.... dunno how true that is???

I'm afraid at this point - especially with the public outcry over rising fuel costs - I'd believe that oil one.... I don't really care if anyone agrees with me or not but I said in 1989/90 that the whole "war" was about oil greed & nothing has changed my mind about it yet.

Oil (and other fuel) greed is unfortunately but one of many reasons. Contractors get to build all the oil rigs and platforms. Contractors get to build all the weapons and vehicles required for war. Contractors get to build the new bases required for temporary and permanent occupation. Contractors get to build the new prisons. Contractors get to take over the less dangerous, non-combat positions in the military. Contractors have replaced military units as patrol forces. And so forth. And they don't get shit pay for their contracts like how American servicepeople do.

When you look up who runs these contracting companies, Halliburton, Bechtel, Blackwater, etc., you find of course ties to people like Cheney but also even 'little miss liberal' Dianne Feinstein. They are paid salary from guaranteed taxpayer money. And now their companies nave no-bid contracts with guaranteed taxpayer money. (and now the banks have guaranteed taxpayer money, which doesn't seem to even mean anything anymore except "I'm fucked"). You might not think what happened on 9/11 itself was a conspiracy, but everybody knew all along (Faux viewers excepted?) that Bush, Cheney, Powell, etc. blatantly and secretly lied to sink their teeth into Iraq.

The servicepeople should be home with their families. If those in power wanted to catch the people who did 9/11, they could have a long time ago. They chose not to. If they wanted to secure a lot of money, power, and outlandish legislation, they certainly did a long time ago and many times over.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information