Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

I ve been there,Dex,done that and i finally broke free when i was nearing 70..i did it and i am a lot happier now,It is not easy,money is a problem but i owned to myself.There comes a time you will be able to break free.we all do what we can,to our abilities and power.I do not automatically believe a woman because of her gender..i know what women are ,i ve met that kind time and again.I believe we are people,just like men are ,so we can be rotten to the core too.In this case,i think stupid ,druggie and alkie Johhny ,fell for a preety young woman,believed she loved him too.Then he found out she was there for the fame and the money and he didnt like it.It was a rotten relationship between two derailed people.My gut feeling is he is not a person to abuse women,no woman ever acused him for this.But i do believe they brought the worse out of each other.Depp is still a huge star,trying to get his name back.She is still a crappy actress trying to milk the gory affair to the bitter end..
    rollo, Kittylady, dexter7 and 3 others like this.

Depp 'pushed Kate Moss down the stairs': Heard's new claim as she admits hitting her husband back 'for the first time' to stop him shoving her little sister down steps during fight

Heard made the sensational claim that Depp pushed British supermodel Kate Moss down the stairs while they dated in the 1990s.

Heard made the new allegation in the High Court and claims she punched him during an incident in March 2015 as she feared that he might do the same to her sister Whitney.

Ms Laws QC asked her about being violent towards Depp during the fight. Heard said: 'He pushed Kate Moss down the stairs, I heard this from two people, and this was fresh in my mind.

'I reacted in defence of my sister. I had for years been Johnny's punch bag but for years I never hit him. It was the first time after all these years that I struck him back.'

Ms Laws accused Heard of 'adding' the Kate Moss incident during her evidence as she had never mentioned it before.*

Ms Laws added: 'You have added the detail about Kate Moss. It's not contained in any document. You did not mention anything about Kate Moss being in your mind. You are just making this up as you go along. This is the first time that you have mentioned it.'

The court was then played an excerpt of Heard's deposition in August 2016, in which she talks about the March 2015 incident. Laws repeated her allegation that there is no mention of Kate Moss.

Heard replied: 'I have not had the liberty of time, space or energy to list every incident that's listed in these proceedings.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...door-head.html

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Since i was one that said she should have left and also one to stay in an abusive marriage much longer than i should,i must clarify my reasoning.None of you were Amber Heard.No one was a movie star with friends and lovers in and out,already sued for DV yourself,with money of yoyr own and a career ,lawyers ready to defend you just for fame..and so on .Every case is an individual one.Every woman has her reasons for staying or leaving.Like you and me.BUT,i am NOT johhny,s ex and a movie star,neither is you.I totally understand your pain,but when i criticize,i do not compare.
    Totally agree Effie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    effie, you never have to explain yourself to me. I know you have a good heart. I have to admit I don't care for Amber, but yes, that doesn't mean she wasn't a victim. Sometimes women are the abusers, but in this case I feel like Johnny initiated the craziness, he probably didn't realize she was going to fight back. So I will say good on her, and it's a shame they have to parade the ugliness in public because he is so deeply offended by the wife beater term. They got physical, he should just shut up and vow to not treat someone like that again.

There is never a reason to get physical. Never ever ever. Emotional and verbal abuse are horrid enough.

sorry to edit one more time. Sometimes I wonder if I had the monetary means to walk away if it would have made things easier. I have to think so, but I can't say for sure. Right now my cage is wide open, (except money wise), but I stay frozen on my perch. I poke my nose out, I've gotten so close, but his shadow walks by and I retreat. I try to forgive myself, 25 years is a long time. But at the same time I hate my weakness.
    Agreed.

Also as you say 25 years is a long time. You have a lot on your plate, be kind to yourself, take the time you need, find the new you as quickly or as slowly as you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I ve been there,Dex,done that and i finally broke free when i was nearing 70..i did it and i am a lot happier now,It is not easy,money is a problem but i owned to myself.There comes a time you will be able to break free.we all do what we can,to our abilities and power.I do not automatically believe a woman because of her gender..i know what women are ,i ve met that kind time and again.I believe we are people,just like men are ,so we can be rotten to the core too.In this case,i think stupid ,druggie and alkie Johhny ,fell for a preety young woman,believed she loved him too.Then he found out she was there for the fame and the money and he didnt like it.It was a rotten relationship between two derailed people.My gut feeling is he is not a person to abuse women,no woman ever acused him for this.But i do believe they brought the worse out of each other.Depp is still a huge star,trying to get his name back.She is still a crappy actress trying to milk the gory affair to the bitter end..
    And again I agree (bolded). I'm glad you made it Effie, I'm glad you are happier .
    I also agree about your statement re gender. I think that the reported split is 1/3 to 2/3rds (male - female victims. And this is the reported figures, I'm sure the unreported figures are much higher on both sides.
    effie2 and dexter7 like this.

Woohoo for surviving Novice. Its fucking hard.

Yes, I struggle daily with lawyers, police, and courts who are all focused on the wrong question. Instead of asking why did she stay? Why didn't you leave sooner? The questions should be why did he think he could get away with it? What did he do to control you?

This whole Depp fiasco is a good example of why its hard to speak up, why he thought he could get away with it.
    czb, palta, Novice and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I always told my daughters if a boy puts his hands on you make the first time the last time. I said they will apologize, say it will never happen again, but this is how it starts.
    I never thought we would have to tell our son that.
    This is part of the problem though.

The core part of intimate partner violence, domestic abuse, domestic violence, family violence - whatever you want to call it.

Its not the laying hands on, using physical violence.

Its the coercive control.

We don't teach kids to identify coercive control and why it is bad.

Instead, we teach kids that...

Its ok for a boy to brag about fucking you, even if that humiliates you, and you have to change everything for him even if he barely changes for you (Grease)

Stalking you is love (Twilight)

Obsessive control is a sign of Iove (Wuthering Heights)

Chasing and chasing you until you break down and say "ok fine" is a legitimate way to pursue a romance (insert any book, tv show, film under the planet here...)

Think about the phrase "boys will be boys". In her recent netflix comedy special, Hannah Gadsby points out that in this phrase, we admit that society expects boys to be unable to resist their hormones. But instead of teaching men not to rape and abuse, we teaxh women not to let themselves get raped? Wtf???

IPV is not a hierarchy of "less serious controlling non physical violence abuse and manipulation" progressing in a sequential pattern until the abuser uses physical or sexual violence.

Some abusers never hit their partner. They don't need to. They know that they've controlled everything and intimidated them so muxh thst they only need to raise their voice a bit, or say a key word, and their victim will instantly obey out of fear. My father didn't often hit me or my mother. Actually i don't think he ever hit her. He occasionally pushed us, and often threatened to punch us. He did damage property when angry. We knew he was capable of extreme violence. We walked on eggshells because we never knew what would set him off. Every step of every day at home was about guessing what wpuld set him off today and avoiding that.

Rapists are not horny. They want power over their victim, to humiliate them, and especially in the context of IPV rape, they want a very personal, very intimate attack to punish their victim for any perceived transgression

Oh but he always seemed so nice, gee I guess she just made it up to get the kids in the divorce...

Abusers are always charming. That's how they hide. How they rope you in. And its their active defence to any truthful allegations you might make.

Society is far to willing to believe the myth of the vengeful, lying woman over the reality of the controlling, abusive man.

My job is exhausting. Thanks for everyone who gave me an online high five for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    Novice, you wrote your comment so vividly I can feel the pain, terror and anxiety. I wish I couldn't relate. I'm so happy you got away. I'm sorry the damage was done and you can't ever truly escape the memory.

Victim blaming is such an acceptable behavior in our society and like you said, the only possible good thing about it is that means most people haven't experienced it. Trust, victims blame themselves more than society can even imagine.

Me? I feel like a puppet. I am two different people, in my head I know what is right and wrong, what I should do, how I should handle things. And then I get around him, and I'm someone else. It's like I become a stepford robot, programmed to give the appropriate response. Sometimes the real me comes out and that's when the fights happen. But obviously some part of me is participating in this game, and I hate her and I can't seem to make her stop. So what part is real? A part of me finds extreme comfort and satisfaction in his company, so how can I be a victim?

The only thing I "enjoy" about this public messy trial is to know that I'm not the only person who lives a shame filled, dysfunctional secret life.
    Dexter7, I'm so sorry you are living this nightmare. You are now in my prayers, and I hope you feel able to share some of your thoughts, fears, and dreams with us.

The strength, depth, and intelligence of the women who have bravely shared their stories just in this thread just shows that this nightmare can happen to anyone.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

I'm so sorry for everything you had to go through. And I'm so glad you all came out of it. I was with a man like that for a while but I managed to end the relationship before it got worse. And it took me years to realise how toxic he was and that the woman he turned me into wasn't who I really am. And that was just the damage from 3 years.
    czb, Novice and effie2 like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Woohoo for surviving Novice. Its fucking hard.

Yes, I struggle daily with lawyers, police, and courts who are all focused on the wrong question. Instead of asking why did she stay? Why didn't you leave sooner? The questions should be why did he think he could get away with it? What did he do to control you?

This whole Depp fiasco is a good example of why its hard to speak up, why he thought he could get away with it.
    To be fair surviving was a lot easier than recovery. To survive I *just* had to remember to keep breathing.
    To recover.... That I struggle with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    This is part of the problem though.

The core part of intimate partner violence, domestic abuse, domestic violence, family violence - whatever you want to call it.

Its not the laying hands on, using physical violence.

Its the coercive control.

We don't teach kids to identify coercive control and why it is bad.

Instead, we teach kids that...

Its ok for a boy to brag about fucking you, even if that humiliates you, and you have to change everything for him even if he barely changes for you (Grease)

Stalking you is love (Twilight)

Obsessive control is a sign of Iove (Wuthering Heights)

Chasing and chasing you until you break down and say "ok fine" is a legitimate way to pursue a romance (insert any book, tv show, film under the planet here...)

Think about the phrase "boys will be boys". In her recent netflix comedy special, Hannah Gadsby points out that in this phrase, we admit that society expects boys to be unable to resist their hormones. But instead of teaching men not to rape and abuse, we teaxh women not to let themselves get raped? Wtf???

IPV is not a hierarchy of "less serious controlling non physical violence abuse and manipulation" progressing in a sequential pattern until the abuser uses physical or sexual violence.

Some abusers never hit their partner. They don't need to. They know that they've controlled everything and intimidated them so muxh thst they only need to raise their voice a bit, or say a key word, and their victim will instantly obey out of fear. My father didn't often hit me or my mother. Actually i don't think he ever hit her. He occasionally pushed us, and often threatened to punch us. He did damage property when angry. We knew he was capable of extreme violence. We walked on eggshells because we never knew what would set him off. Every step of every day at home was about guessing what wpuld set him off today and avoiding that.

Rapists are not horny. They want power over their victim, to humiliate them, and especially in the context of IPV rape, they want a very personal, very intimate attack to punish their victim for any perceived transgression

Oh but he always seemed so nice, gee I guess she just made it up to get the kids in the divorce...

Abusers are always charming. That's how they hide. How they rope you in. And its their active defence to any truthful allegations you might make.

Society is far to willing to believe the myth of the vengeful, lying woman over the reality of the controlling, abusive man.

My job is exhausting. Thanks for everyone who gave me an online high five for it.
    The England & Wales made coercive control an offense in 2015 (as you will know), however, if there is anyone reading this that wants or needs to know more please go to this link - it's a document to assist Police and other similar service understand what might be happening:-

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...y-relationship

Also - while I'm supplying resources Paladin is an anti-stalking organisation, founded by Laura Richards after she got the law on stalking changed.
    I linked to a podcast a few pages back that she has along with an exFBI and it give a unique perspective.
    https://paladinservice.co.uk/

MrsFawlty - you are an amazing woman!!!
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

Victim on trial again.

Amber Heard: Johnny Depp threw bottles 'like grenades' at me

Actress Amber Heard has accused her ex-husband Johnny Depp of throwing around 30 bottles at her "like grenades", the High Court in London has heard.

She said the incident happened during what she previously called a "three-day hostage situation" in 2015.

Mr Depp, 57, is suing the publisher of the Sun over an article that labelled him a "wife beater" - but the newspaper insists it was accurate.

Ms Heard, 34, was giving evidence in court for a third day.

It is the 12th day of the libel action by her ex-husband.

Elon Musk offered Amber Heard '24/7 security'
    I was afraid Depp was going to kill me, says Heard

Ms Heard said in court on Wednesday that she was not to blame for the tip of Mr Depp's finger being severed while the couple were in Australia in March 2015. He has previously claimed that his ex-wife caused the injury by throwing a vodka bottle at him.

Ms Heard, who was married to the film star from 2015 to 2017, has accused Mr Depp of repeatedly assaulting her during the Australia trip, fuelled by drink and drugs, which he denies.

She told the court on Wednesday: "I got angry at times but not into a rage that would cause me to throw anything at him."

She said she had taken a bottle from him on the night of the alleged incident as she did not want him to drink any more and smashed it on the floor.

"He started picking [bottles] up one by one and throwing them like grenades. One after the other after the other, in my direction, and I felt glass breaking behind me, I retreated more into the bar and he didn't stop."

"I was too scared to look behind me. He threw all the bottles that were in reach."

Ms Heard said she remembered that only "a celebratory magnum-sized bottle" was not smashed by Mr Depp "out of 30 or so" bottles.
    Image copyright Getty Images

Mr Depp's lawyer, Eleanor Laws QC, put it to Ms Heard that Mr Depp's fingertip was severed as a result of the actress throwing a bottle in his direction. Ms Heard replied: "No."

Ms Laws said: "According to you, Mr Depp sliced his finger off all on his own ... and then carried on attacking you."

Ms Heard said: "Yes, he did. I don't think he meant to sever the finger but yes he did continue the attack."

The lawyer also asked about a photograph showing a mark on Mr Depp's face and accused Ms Heard of stubbing a cigarette out on his cheek.

Ms Heard denied the claim, saying: "No, Johnny did it right in front of me, he often did things like that."
    Photos 'not set up'

The lawyer then turned to an alleged incident of domestic violence in Los Angeles in December 2015, which Ms Heard has described in her first witness statement as "one of the worst and most violent nights of our relationship".

Ms Heard alleges that Johnny Depp slapped her, dragged her by the hair through their apartment - pulling clumps of her hair out - and then repeatedly punched her in the head.

She told the court: "I had bruised ribs, bruises all over my body, bruises on my forearms from trying to defend the blows. I had two black eyes, I had a broken nose, I had a broken lip... the really bad ones (bruises) were in my hairline, on my scalp."

The actress, who appeared on James Corden's The Late Late Show the following night, described the moment when she says Mr Depp headbutted her.

"He clenched his fists, leaned back and slammed his head directly into mine."

Questioning Ms Heard about her injuries, Ms Laws referred to medical notes made by a nurse, Erin Boerum, who saw Ms Heard shortly after the alleged incident and recorded that the actress was "actively bleeding on her lip".

Ms Laws suggested that Ms Heard's list of injuries were "nonsense", adding: "She (Ms Boerum) didn't see any bruising... you had just bitten your lip because there was fresh blood on it. Had you just done that for her benefit?"

Ms Heard replied: "Of course not."

Ms Laws put it to Ms Heard that a photograph of her with bruises on her face taken after the alleged December 2015 incident was "completely set up", which Ms Heard denied.

A short clip of Ms Heard's appearance on The Late Late Show was then played to the court, following which Ms Laws said: "That is what you looked like on the show, there is no injury, is there?"

Ms Heard replied: "I had tonnes of injuries." She then said she had makeup on covering the injuries and added: "You can tell by the size of my lip alone."

Ms Heard's friend, make-up artist Melanie Inglessis, told the court that the pair had "many conversations" about Mr Depp and Ms Heard's relationship.

She said she had planned to go bowling with Ms Heard the night before The Late Late Show appearance, but that Ms Heard did not turn up and later texted Ms Inglessis to say Mr Depp "beat on me".

Ms Inglessis said Ms Heard told her that Mr Depp "tried to suffocate her with a pillow ... those were her words". She added Ms Heard was "erratic, upset, you know, in between being sad and upset and furious".
    Franco nude scenes 'jealousy'

The court also heard that Mr Depp "was jealous" of other actors with whom Ms Heard filmed intimate scenes, and that Mr Depp wanted her to do fewer nude scenes.

Joshua Drew, the ex-husband of Ms Heard's friend Raquel "Rocky" Pennington, said in a written witness statement: "Rocky told me, based on her conversations with Amber, that Johnny had a particular issue with James Franco because he and Amber had some intimate scenes in a project they were filming, which Johnny did not want her doing."

"His name came up often and it would cause fights between them. They were arguing about it very regularly."
    'Johnny's the boss'

The hearing also covered the events surrounding the actress facing criminal proceedings in Australia for taking the couple's two Yorkshire Terriers, Pistol and Boo, into the country in 2015 without the proper paperwork.

She told the court she "took the blame" for illegally bringing the couple's dogs into Australia because his lawyers had said it would make her ex-husband 's job "less threatened than it already was".

She said it wasn't her decision to take the dogs, adding: "Johnny's the boss."

Mr Depp's lawyer suggested Ms Heard "was the boss" and she had tried to get members of her staff to "take the blame". This was denied by Ms Heard, who said: "I had already pleaded guilty."

The libel case centres on an article published on the Sun's website in April 2018 headlined: "Gone Potty: How can JK Rowling be 'genuinely happy' casting wife beater Johnny Depp in the new Fantastic Beasts film?".

The article related to allegations made by Ms Heard, which Mr Depp denies. Her evidence was initially due to conclude on Wednesday but will now continue until Thursday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53498854
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

Speaking of....

I wanna know what ever happened to Pistol and Boo? Living in that toxic environment must have been traumatic for those poor babies.
    SHELLEE, holly and Mrs Fawlty like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

I think either she is the abuser or they're both completely dysfunctional and lash out. If you listen to the audios of their conversations, it sounds like she is the bully and he tries to walk away from the fights. If she was the victim of domestic violence, wouldn't she be glad every time he walked away? And she also says she hits him, he is a baby for complaining about it and that she starts physical fights. The video below is very long, but she says the main things starting from 25:58. At 47min he is saying there can't be no physical violence and she says she can't promise, because sometimes she gets so mad she loses it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aca0KWoHtqQ

While I do believe women make up the bigger portion of victims of domestic violence, I also think that the women who then again abuse their partners take advantage of the said fact and use it to further abuse their partners.
    Last edited by coolios5o; July 23rd, 2020 at 11:35 AM.
    effie2 likes this.

I think she went into the marriage with huge cynicism (and he with huge stupidity) and she was looking for a payday almost immediately, hence the continuous recording and filming. None of this excuses his violence in the least but I think she never loved him and I think he loved her and was angry and confused, as well as drugged, drunk and violent (both of them.) I see her as an opportunist, a risk-taker, and not even into him (pre-marriage.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

i dunno. she must've liked him at least a little. how else could she have sex with a greasy, gross, smelly guy? repeatedly. i know some of y'all have some romantic vision of the johnny depp from the kate moss era, but that guy is dead and buried. what we're left with is the anti-dorian gray, but with bad hygiene.
    lindsaywhit and faithanne like this.

Well, if she left a present for him in the bed (not clear if it was her) then maybe both of them were gross. Do some people have a romantic vision of her?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Amber Heard's sister today passionately backed her sibling on the stand and said Johnny Depp repeatedly attacked her - including on one occasion when she saw the actor grab her by the hair and hit her in the face.
    Whitney Henriquez said she witnessed the so-called 'stairs incident' in March 2015 and described how a drunken Depp nearly pushed her down the stairs at the couple's penthouse apartment in Los Angeles when she intervened in an argument.
    Mr Henriquez claimed he struck her on the arm while at the top of a staircase, causing Heard to say 'don't hit my sister' and hit him back. She said Depp then 'really went for Amber', adding that she was 'standing right there next to them when Johnny grabbed her by the hair with one hand and I saw him punch her really hard in the head'.

In a wide-ranging testimony, the sister said Depp would insult Heard and say he loved her in the same sentence 'with equal amounts of passion', telling her: 'F***ing ugly c**t, you fat w***e but God I f***ing love you'.
    Among her other claims heard at the High Court in London today during Depp's sensational libel trial were that:

• She was 'shocked' at how much weight Heard had lost and that she had been suffering from anxiety attacks;
    • Depp's assistant Nathan Holmes was so desperate to get him on set that he 'even took Johnny's drugs';
    • Depp accused her of leaking and selling stories to the media about the couple to her People journalist friend;
    • She was described as their 'marriage counsellor' while living in one of five penthouses owned by Depp in LA;
    • Depp did not like Heard working and said the actress would not take the credit card he wanted to give her;
    • She 'begged' Heard not to marry Depp, saying him putting a ring on her 'was not going to stop him hitting her'.

The hotel banquet manager was living with the couple in Los Angeles in March 2013 when Depp began arguing with Heard after the actress claimed he had been cheating on her with a woman called Rochelle Hathaway.
    She claimed that Depp was drinking whisky in the kitchen with an almost empty bottle in one hand, even though his 'sobriety nurse' Debbie Lloyd was also there, and he was swearing about Heard but 'not making much sense'.
    Heard came in and was on the mezzanine level allegedly screaming 'f*** you' at him while Depp was on the ground floor, also screaming verbal abuse, saying she was a 'w***e' and 'an ugly old c**t', according to Ms Henriquez.

Ms Henriquez said that she then went upstairs to try to calm Heard down, while Depp was still on the ground floor with both of his security guards and threw a Red Bull can at the sisters, which hit Ms Lloyd. He allegedly shouted 'f*** you b****es, you c***s' and then started coming up the stairs towards them while yelling.
    Ms Henriquez said: 'He came up the stairs from the kitchen to the mezzanine level. I was on the top of the stairs at the mezzanine level and I stood with my back to the stairs, facing Amber but between them. I remember being worried that I was near the edge of the top of the stairs.
    'When he got to the top of the stairs, he was pulling me backwards so he could get to Amber. I remember being scared because I was worried that I would fall backwards and fall down the stairs. Johnny reached out to shove me out of the way to lunge at Amber reaching out to try hit Amber and instead struck me, hitting me in the arm.
    'Amber suddenly lurched forward and hit him and said, 'don't hit my sister'. I didn't see exactly how Amber hit him but it didn't seem especially hard; it was just enough for him to lose momentum. She was just trying to protect me and I think it probably stopped me from being pushed down the stairs.
    'There was a struggle with me stuck in the middle of it, and he really went for Amber. Somehow I was pushed out of the way so I wasn't between them, but I was standing right there next to them when Johnny grabbed her by the hair with one hand and I saw him punch her really hard in the head with his other hand multiple times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cks-court.html

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information