Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

Lori Ann Allison. They married in 1983 and divorced in 1985. I think she was older.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Married twice? Who was he married to before?

Or are you counting Vanessa since they cohabited for 10+ years and had 2 kids?
    i'd totally forgotten he'd been married before vanesa. and yes, i would count vanessa. 2 kids and 10+ years counts more than two quickie, ill-advised marriages.
    this makes me think vanessa's the one that didn't want to get hitched.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'd always heard that Vanessa was the one who didn't want it.

And as far as counting their relationship as a marriage...well, no it wasn't. Not really. But that was probably a smart move on her part.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

it's funny how being legally married still means so much to some people. like how in french people often use the word 'union' to describe long term relationships like depp and paradis', and often marriages too. it shouldn't matter whether you made it legal or not if you were together for years and had kids. for all effects and purposes that union was far more meaningful than either of his 'legal' marriages.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I didn't say it wasn't more meaningful. But they weren't married.
    Sarzy likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

if you asked me off the top of my head who depp's ex-wife is, i'd say vanessa. it may have been a common law marriage but it was a marriage nonetheless. it's interesting how those are less significant in the US. in canada there are some provinces where after a year of living together you're considered common law.
    SHELLEE and Waterslide like this.

czb

just looked it up, common-law marriage is not recognized in CA. i assumed it was!

It's not a thing here either.
    Novice likes this.

It's a legal agreement. There are a significant number of differences that makes here in the US. Perhaps not so much elsewhere.

In her case, it was probably a good thing. She might stay tight-lipped because he's the father of her kids, and those might have been his relatively 'quiet years' by comparison to the rest of his life, but you can't tell me she didn't deal with some BS. Someone this consistently unstable (as evidenced for years before Vanessa) doesn't just become a normal sane person for 10+ years. Maybe for 10 months at a time tops. I wouldn't be surprised if being with him was a back and forth full time job and wore her out after awhile.
    Sassiness and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    It's a legal agreement. There are a significant number of differences that makes here in the US. Perhaps not so much elsewhere.

In her case, it was probably a good thing. She might stay tight-lipped because he's the father of her kids, and those might have been his relatively 'quiet years' by comparison to the rest of his life, but you can't tell me she didn't deal with some BS. Someone this consistently unstable (as evidenced for years before Vanessa) doesn't just become a normal sane person for 10+ years. Maybe for 10 months at a time tops. I wouldn't be surprised if being with him was a back and forth full time job and wore her out after awhile.
    She also lives in one of his properties when in the US.

I only mentioned the "marriage" (in the legal
    sense) as this is a law suit & that makes words very important.

With regards to his relationship with with VP he's already said that they threw things. I bet she did more than that when she found out that he was buying his 13 year old daughter weed.
    MsDark and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    But AH isn't on trial - it's a libel case between JD & he is suing NGN ...

So once again, the female victim is blamed. I've just finished hearing about yet another man that killed women multiple times + his 1st two vixtems got him 3 & 4 years in prison (total) because the worm nagged him....
    this is what shits me too. I work as a family violence lawyer, so sure. I'm a Minsandrist Feminazi Bitch With An Axe To Grind as far as the Men's Rights Activists are concerned....

But this always happens.

DEPP has sued the Sun.

DEPP has initiated this legal action. He is claiming that the Sun's use of the term "wife beater" is defamatory.

The Sun are claiming they are covered by the defence of truth - which states that an alleged defamatory imputation is fair comment if it is wholly or substantially true.

They have photos of Heard with bruising she says was caused by Depp. Her claims were upheld as being more probable than not by the California (??) judge who gave her a DV protective order.

What I am politely pointing out here is htat Depp hasn't got a FUCKING LEG TO STAND ON with this case, so instead he's turned it into Depp v Heard - Who Is The Real Primary Perpetrator?

It's an abusive, shit tactic that is pulled straight from the playbook of what Lundy Bancroft (a DV researcher) describes as 'the victim abuser'. https://pro.psychcentral.com/recover...rs-the-victim/
    lindsaywhit and Novice like this.

Amber Heard feared she would perish in an attack by Johnny Depp where he allegedly compressed her neck and told her: 'I'm going to f**king kill you and I'll f**k your corpse'.

Ms Heard's 39-page witness statement published today claims that Mr Depp 'threatened to kill me many times' and he*would blame all his actions on a self-created third person he dubbed 'the monster' during three years of marriage where she felt 'powerless'.

Amber Heard describes moment she 'feared she would die when Johnny Depp throttled her and said "I'm going to f****** kill you and I'll f*** your corpse" as she claims she was powerless

Depp is suing News Group Newspapers for an article in The Sun which labelled him a 'wife-beater'

NGN is defending the article as true, and says Depp was 'controlling and verbally and physically abusive'

Amber Heard started three days of evidence and claims her ex-husband repeatedly threatened to kill her

She claims Depp said she had affairs with at least 8 co-stars and also with Leonardo 'pumpkin head' DiCaprio*

Alleged he threatened her with rape in ordeal that saw her weight plummeted and left her 'scared all the time'

She claims that the megastar told her that the only way to escape their marriage was to die, and allegedly punched, headbutted, kicked and strangled her and once hurled a mobile phone in her face 'as hard as he could' after he 'wound up his arm back like he was a baseball pitcher'.

Amber also alleges that Mr Depp repeatedly threatened to have her raped by other men and told her after one row on a flight: 'When we land, I can call some black brothers who can f**k you if you're so desperate for it'. Depp also allegedly told her: 'I will cut up your face so no one will want you ever again' and about how he knew people who could 'break a leg, real cheap'.*

Depp also accused her of affairs in 'movie after move' including*Eddie Redmayne, James Franco, Jim Sturgess, Kevin Costner, Liam Hemsworth, Billy-Bob Thornton, Channing Tatum - even women co-stars like Kelli Garner.*She alleged that he also said she had an affair with Leonardo DiCaprio after an audition, who he called 'pumpkin-head'.

Her extraordinary allegations emerged as she began three days of evidence about allegations her megastar ex-husband Johnny Depp beat her and abused her often while on drink and drug binges including one occasion in Australia where she claims she was held hostage for three days.

In her bombshell witness statement the actress claims:

Mr Depp allegedly told her 'death was the only way out of the relationship' before their divorce in 2016;

She also claims Mr Depp kneeled on her back and hit the back of her head in a row in Tokyo over a pre-nuptial agreement;

If Miss Heard attempted to seduce him while wearing something 'sexy' - her megastar husband would call her 'whore', 'slut', 'fame-hungry', 'gold-digger' and 'an attention whore'. Later he would say 'well I'm going to have to watch you get raped' and 'I hope you get railed by a bunch of f**king fellas.'

Depp took their dog Boo and held her out of the window of the moving car while 'howling like a dog';

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hnny-Depp.html

she must adored him blindly to suffer all this and still be with him and not protect her self.She should have shat on his bed much earlier so he would divorce her,like he did.
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

So his determination to get a check for the audacity of being labelled a wife-beater (as opposed to moving on and getting clean and getting mental help) results in us getting to find out all kinds of sordid shit that reveals 'wife-beater' is actually an understatement.

But I did get a snicker out of his alleged reference to Leo DiCaprio as "pumpkinhead".
    Trixie, czb, lindsaywhit and 1 others like this.

^ Exactly. I'm sure she signed an NDA and none of this would have been made public if he hadn't filed this lawsuit. Dumbass.

Depp took their dog Boo and held her out of the window of the moving car while 'howling like a dog

I would've left him after that.
    czb, Mrs Fawlty and Raff like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information