Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree506Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

czb

no. that's not why i made my comment. it was just parenthetical, not the focus. depp is still a tool.

She can be a victim and a crappy actress at the same time though.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

As well as a Crappy person...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    She can be a victim and a crappy actress at the same time though.
    Thank you. I'm not going to pretend that she's not an uninspiring actress (putting it politely) just because of what's going on.

It's the same to me as when someone dies and they suddenly go from total wanker to approaching sainthood. Nah, not happening for me.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If she hadn't been in this relationship it would actually have been easier for me to take her seriously as an actress and overall.

Still think he's the worse of these two. If for no other reason than he's been around longer and done far more damage. To himself and others.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I read some of his testimony, and the bodyguard, who wasn't convincing in the least. Sure, Johnny was a saint and Amber was a raving, abusive lunatic. By Johnny's own admission, he was doing massive amounts of roxicodone, drinking, and from the pics, snorting coke. He probably had blackouts and doesn't remember half of what went on. He's the one who had to detox, not her.

Anyway, her testimony starts next week I guess. We'll find out just how good an actress she is, lol.
    DawnM74 and sprynkles like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I read some of his testimony, and the bodyguard, who wasn't convincing in the least. Sure, Johnny was a saint and Amber was a raving, abusive lunatic. By Johnny's own admission, he was doing massive amounts of roxicodone, drinking, and from the pics, snorting coke. He probably had blackouts and doesn't remember half of what went on. He's the one who had to detox, not her.

Anyway, her testimony starts next week I guess. We'll find out just how good an actress she is, lol.
    So If she's convincing she all of a sudden becomes a brilliant actress instead of being truthful but if she isn't she's still a crap actress????
    So Johnny Depp wins either way??
    faithanne and Sassiness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So If she's convincing she all of a sudden becomes a brilliant actress instead of being truthful but if she isn't she's still a crap actress????
    So Johnny Depp wins either way??
    I was just kidding (note the lol) since her acting abilities (or lack thereof) became a topic in the thread.

Johnny did nothing to convince me he's an innocent victim, we'll see how she does.
    holly likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I think they are both abusive lunatics. I believe she had a GF seek a restraining order due to her abuse. Doesn't mean that 1 or both of them were not victims at one point. he, being the man, can usually inflict more damage though.

^^ I agree with you. JD was always quirky, but had a mystique. Now he's been too crazy for too long. Add in the unclean and I'm done. Amber, I don't know her work and my gut doesn't trust her. (based on nothing but a feeling about a person you don't know, not the headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You know the thing that mystifies me about Amber Heard is that she's technically beautiful, but her face isn't memorable in any way. If I had to pick her out of a lineup of blondes, there's no way I could do it.
    I feel that way about Margot Robbie. She was well cast in Wolf of Wall Street, but I hAteddd her in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. They should have made her a fictional character because I didn't believe she was Sharon Tate. No essence. You could have slipped in Heather Graham for her and I wouldn't have noticed.
    Kittylady, qwerty and Beeyotch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I was just kidding (note the lol) since her acting abilities (or lack thereof) became a topic in the thread.

Johnny did nothing to convince me he's an innocent victim, we'll see how she does.
    But AH isn't on trial - it's a libel case between JD & he is suing NGN over the publication of an article published in April 2018, which ran with the headline: "Gone Potty: How can JK Rowling be 'genuinely happy' casting wife beater Johnny Depp in the new Fantastic Beasts film?"
    Given that he's only been maitwice and we know little about wife #1 I would have thought that "serial abuser" would have been a better phrase to us but - you know - it's the sun.....

So once again, the female victim is blamed. I've just finished hearing about yet another man that killed women multiple times + his 1st two vixtems got him 3 & 4 years in prison (total) because the worm nagged him....
    MsDark and Sassiness like this.

Ahh, but this is about Amber, I think I posted that opinion earlier. It might technically be a libel trial but it seems he's more interested in trashing her than going after the newspaper. This is the chance he didn't get in their divorce proceedings. Poor innocent Johnny taken in by the abusive femme fatale. Right.

He is so desperately trying to prove he was not responsible for his own downfall.

Married twice? Who was he married to before?

Or are you counting Vanessa since they cohabited for 10+ years and had 2 kids?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Married twice? Who was he married to before?

Or are you counting Vanessa since they cohabited for 10+ years and had 2 kids?
    I read, years ago, that he was married in the early 1980s, Ms D. I think the marriage only lasted a couple of years. I can't check, right now, because the battery is running down on my phone. I'm on a train!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information