Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    https://people.com/movies/johnny-dep...t-750-million/

Now really, who wouldn't. $750 Million. What an idiot.
    I cannot believe how this lunatic tries to make his own madness sound like normal behaviour.
    Well in fairness, it was his money lost. Makes her sound like a complete gold digger if that was truly her reaction.

I've just noticed the changed title lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I'm living for it
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I was wondering if it was you or twitchy.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

https://www.nickwallis.com/depp-trial

I wonder if all these people would commit perjury for a job and why they all kinds tell the same storu especially why a concierge would lie.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    https://www.nickwallis.com/depp-trial

I wonder if all these people would commit perjury for a job and why they all kinds tell the same storu especially why a concierge would lie.
    I think that purjury and "their truth" are being separated but look at the witnesses that are dependent on Depp for income, potential income or he has some other manipulative hold over them.

The People Magazine headline
    "The discovery reportedly came the same night as Heard's 30th birthday party, which Depp arrived to late. Heard previously claimed that Depp pulled her hair and threw objects at her that night, but he claims she was the one who became violent, lodging "haymaker" punches at him."

Of course he's not going to say about his behaviour because he's trying to prove that he is *not* a "wife beater".

I've been listening to a podcast with some UK/US ex- law inforcement, it can be a hard listen at times, like the guy that killed 3 women & hot 3 yes for the 1st because she "nagged" him; 4 years for the second and went on to kill again upon that release.
    It has "Jim Clemente (former FBI profiler), Laura Richards (formerly of New Scotland Yard, Founder and Director of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service) and Lisa Zambetti (Casting director for CBS' Criminal Minds) as they profile behavior from real criminal cases."
    https://www.realcrimeprofile.com/. It really shines a light on the working of the brains of these men.

Unsurprisingly I unhumourouslyhate the new title.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    It has "Jim Clemente (former FBI profiler), Laura Richards (formerly of New Scotland Yard, Founder and Director of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service) and Lisa Zambetti (Casting director for CBS' Criminal Minds) as they profile behavior from real criminal cases."
    https://www.realcrimeprofile.com/. It really shines a light on the working of the brains of these men.

Unsurprisingly I unhumourouslyhate the new title.
    Thanks for the new rabbit hole I'm about to dive into, Novice!
    Novice and MohandasKGanja like this.

You know the thing that mystifies me about Amber Heard is that she's technically beautiful, but her face isn't memorable in any way. If I had to pick her out of a lineup of blondes, there's no way I could do it.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I think that purjury and "their truth" are being separated but look at the witnesses that are dependent on Depp for income, potential income or he has some other manipulative hold over them..
    I was thinking the same but would ALL of them commit perjury, especially since some have moved on to other jobs (the ones that testified yesterday) - maybe i am too honest and to naief. If their accounts are true this will not be good for the many many victims of domestic abuse. Today, in court.her ex assistant has just accused Amber Heard of stealing her traumatic rape experience and being an abusive boss
    She seemed very dismayed by Heard and drop this bomb at the end of her testimony ( she never worked for Depp only for Heard)
    On June 25, 2020, I received documents pertaining to my involvement on behalf of the Claimant in this case. As I perused the documents, much to my utter shock and dismay, I discovered that Ms Heard had in fact stolen my sexual violence conversation with her and twisted it into her own story to benefit herself. This of course caused me extreme distress and outrage that she would dare to attempt to use the most harrowing experience of my life as her own narrative.
    What for me showed what kind of of persona Amber is, she didn't know the name of the housekeepers (one who worked daily for them since years). I found that shocking.

I only follow this courtcase since I am at home most of the time and I am late to the game, I didn't read or followed the testimony form Depp. Only the live-tweets yesterday and today.

Re lying under oath.... If they do it for AH imagine what they'll do for JD.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-trial-1303318

The thing that pisses me off about this case is that AH is on trial when it's a libel case. He is a serial abuse , but he's making it about AH's allagations being false to win his case. If anyone listened to the podcast I linked to earlier you'll know that this is a typical abuser behaviour and that the (UK) courts ( - and obviously the uk media - no surprise there) endorse male abusers doing this.
    Obviously femail defendants who defend themselves get the full weight of the law thrown at them......

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You know the thing that mystifies me about Amber Heard is that she's technically beautiful, but her face isn't memorable in any way. If I had to pick her out of a lineup of blondes, there's no way I could do it.
    I've seen a number of movies with her (Pineapple Express is a great example) where I had no idea who she was until I checked the credits. Just not distinctive. I think she is a pretty decent actor, all things considered. I do find her objectively beautiful, but she is really outside of my type.

I also wanted to say that everything I had ever heard of her, outside of a movie review, was that she was a lesbian. And I really thought she was exclusive in that regard. So, when I saw that she was hooked up with Johnny Depp, it made almost no sense to me. As a guy, I would consider a woman whose previous relationships were almost exclusively women to be a problematic match. From her standpoint, she totally caught this guy on the slipper slope downward - at least 10 years past his peak in attractiveness, and a known substance abuse problem. It seems like it had disaster written all over it from the beginning.

czb

i've only seen her in the danish girl (she sucked). i only made through part of her smell and i don't even remember her. i think she is very pretty, but had no presence in the danish girl.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I saw her in The Rum Diaries and said on here at the time that she was a bum note in the film. I can even tell you when I saw it (11/11/11) because it was my first official date with Bloke, and he also said at the time that she stuck out for how bad she was.
    levitt, Novice, Waterslide and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Body guard is a farce

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07...4895311271.jpg

Johnny Depp's security guard Sean Bett today revealed a photograph of the actor with a black eye after his then-wife Amber Heard allegedly punched him. He said it was taken on April 2016, but the court heard claim it was actually March 2015

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igh-Court.html
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

So Depp is bullshitting the court and paying people to lie, but we're talking about Heard's films to shit on her?

Way to go to shit on the primary victim folks.
    Novice likes this.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information