Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 207
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

  1. #46
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,842

    Default

    It's a field day for the lawyers and they hate each other so much, they are willing to drag out this spectacle to the point where they hope the one they hate never works again. I think Johnny will bounce back though.

    Amber's reactions are not genuine in the recordings because recordings.

    ETA: Depp allegedly has his lines fed to him via an earpiece on set.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  2. #47
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    dude is a tool.

    had no idea he plowed ellen b.

    but why are they bringing up 20+ year old relationships? a complete waste of time. it doesn't matter if he assaulted someone else or trashed a hotel room 20 years ago, what matters is now. this is as bad as when they bring up some poor chick's sexual history during a rape case.
    I agree. When this story first broke people were saying of course he beat the shit out of her, remember that hotel room???

    I mean if it were a pattern we'd have heard much more over the intervening 20 years.

    He's clearly a drunk / junkie and his demons are running the show. I can believe he got physical with her and her with him. Hot mess.
    czb, crayzeehappee, effie2 and 3 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

  3. #48
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    They both come across as raging assholes, but he just can't stop harrassing her, even after all the time, so he takes the cake here.
    I guess because of his narcism he feels that she is responsible for the decline of his personal and professional life, and that she owns him.
    Obviously there is noone in his life to tell him to sit down and shut up.
    in cases of supposedly "mutual" intimate partner violence, its really important to look at the ins and outs of the relationship and alleged abuse.

    From Depp and Heard's contrasting accounts, I believe Depp is the primary perpetrator. He's the manipulative coercive controller, the one who rages out and attacks at random, and blames her for everything. However he also knows how to push her buttons to provoke a reaction.

    I see this a lot in my work as a lawyer. A primary victim who fights back alleged to be "equally bad" as their abuser.

    Turning a case against a newspaper into a de facto trial over who is the primary perp is also a very primary perp thing to do - using the legal system as a tool of abuse. IPV perps do it constantly with family law.

  4. #49
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,883

    Default

    Well, he was with Vanessa for 14 years, 2 kids, and had a seemingly stable life. I don't remember hearing any crazy shit about him during that time and he really seemed to protect the kids' privacy. It wasn't until they split that he went off the rails, hooked up with Amber and all hell broke loose.

    He mentions his parents relationship, was it abusive?

    Johnny Depp reflects on ‘very painful’ break-up with Vanessa Paradis

    UK News | Published: Jul 7, 2020

    The pair were together for 14 years.



    Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis at the Oscars in 2008

    Johnny Depp has described the end of his long-term relationship with Vanessa Paradis as “very painful”.

    The Pirates Of The Caribbean star has two children with the French singer, actress and model, who he spent 14 years with from around 1998.

    On the first day of his libel action against The Sun newspaper, Mr Depp was asked at the High Court about his excessive drinking towards the end of his relationship with Ms Paradis.
    He told the court: “I would definitely say that towards the end of my relationship with Ms Paradis, the mother of my children, it was a very painful time – to break up with someone that you have been with for 14 years and that you have two children with.
    Actor Johnny Depp at the High Court in London (Aaron Chown/PA)

    “So it was a very painful time and I was more than likely trying to numb myself as much as possible.”

    He said he was not sure if he was abusing drugs at that time, but was abusing alcohol “for sure”.

    Mr Depp said the family was “on the verge of falling apart” and that Ms Paradis was “very, very sad”.

    He added: “I didn’t like making her sad and I didn’t like making my children sad.”

    Ms Paradis is due to give evidence at the trial, having given a witness statement in which she described her former partner as a “kind, attentive, generous and non-violent person and father”.

    Sasha Wass QC, barrister for The Sun’s publisher, News Group Newspapers, asked Mr Depp: “Did you smash things when you were living with Ms Paradis?”
    He replied: “Over 14 years I imagine that I might have, over 14 years I imagine that she might have.”


    Ms Paradis never had a problem with my drinking, and when I was with Ms Paradis for those 14 years, I didn't touch cocaine, I didn't touch marijuana

    Ms Wass then asked if the police were ever called to the former couple’s home in France, to which he responded “no, never”.

    He responded to a further question about Ms Paradis’ approach to his drinking by saying: “Ms Paradis never had a problem with my drinking, and when I was with Ms Paradis for those 14 years, I didn’t touch cocaine, I didn’t touch marijuana.”

    In a witness statement, Mr Depp said: “I have had a number of very important romantic relationships before I spent 14 years with my long-term former partner, Vanessa Paradis.
    “All relationships have their ups and downs, but there was never any violence or physical abuse in any of those relationships.

    “I have two wonderful children from my relationship with Ms Paradis and I am enormously proud of them and the upbringing that we gave them.

    “What we had could never have happened in an abusive relationship and no one could ever say that I had been abusive.

    “My children really grounded my life and gave me an enormous sense of purpose and love, and confirmed, once again, how no relationship or upbringing should be like my parents’ relationship and my upbringing.”

    UK News







    effie2 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  5. #50
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    but why are they bringing up 20+ year old relationships? a complete waste of time. it doesn't matter if he assaulted someone else or trashed a hotel room 20 years ago, what matters is now. this is as bad as when they bring up some poor chick's sexual history during a rape case.

    This is a defamation case. The alleged defamatory imputation is that the Sun described him as a "wife beater"

    Depp claims this defamed him. His strategy has been to try and paint himself as the victim of Heard's violence instead.

    The newspaper team have called evidence from Heard to confirm he beat her up while they were married (I.e. that he is literally a man who beat his wife...) and they want to establish that he has a history of intimate partner or domestic violence.

    This is because the best defence to a defamation claim is the truth defence: if the alleged defamatory imputation is wholly or substantially true, too bad, so sad, its not defamatory.

    So they want to prove he has a tendency to commit IPV by referring to his documented IPV against Kate Moss and others, as well as generally attacking his credibility as a witness so that the judge finds it is more probable than not that the news article was substantially truthful.

    Can't be wholly truthful. It's the fucking Sun. They wouldn't know the truth if it tap-danced in front of them.
    Novice, Lalasnake, czb and 2 others like this.

  6. #51
    Elite Member qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ETA: Depp allegedly has his lines fed to him via an earpiece on set.
    I've been thinking how eloquent his testimony has more or less been, impressively so considering how stressful this whole situation is for him. I'd be a stuttering, can I crawl in the corner mess if I had to endure something like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    This is a defamation case. The alleged defamatory imputation is that the Sun described him as a "wife beater"
    They both seem to be spouse abusers/IPVs. Johnny's a mess but I'm more sympathetic to him than Amber. It's clear to me she was in the relationship/marriage for the fame and fortune.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

  7. #52
    Elite Member Lofty Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,813

    Default

    Depp sent the following to Heard’s agent, asking for her removal from the Aquaman film
    “I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market...” he wrote. “I’m so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard. And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.”
    I take my previous words back. He is unhinged, vile and dangerous hazard. No matter what AH did, he is worse.
    Sarzy and lindsaywhit like this.

  8. #53
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    in cases of supposedly "mutual" intimate partner violence, its really important to look at the ins and outs of the relationship and alleged abuse.

    From Depp and Heard's contrasting accounts, I believe Depp is the primary perpetrator. He's the manipulative coercive controller, the one who rages out and attacks at random, and blames her for everything. However he also knows how to push her buttons to provoke a reaction.

    I see this a lot in my work as a lawyer. A primary victim who fights back alleged to be "equally bad" as their abuser.

    Turning a case against a newspaper into a de facto trial over who is the primary perp is also a very primary perp thing to do - using the legal system as a tool of abuse. IPV perps do it constantly with family law.
    Thank you.
    His behaviour about the whole thing is just an extension of his abusive behaviour in my mind.
    He will not be wronged & will go to any lengths to prove he is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well, he was with Vanessa for 14 years, 2 kids, and had a seemingly stable life. I don't remember hearing any crazy shit about him during that time and he really seemed to protect the kids' privacy. It wasn't until they split that he went off the rails, hooked up with Amber and all hell broke loose.

    He mentions his parents relationship, was it abusive?

    Johnny Depp reflects on ‘very painful’ break-up with Vanessa Paradis

    UK News | Published: Jul 7, 2020

    The pair were together for 14 years.



    Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis at the Oscars in 2008

    Johnny Depp has described the end of his long-term relationship with Vanessa Paradis as “very painful”.

    The Pirates Of The Caribbean star has two children with the French singer, actress and model, who he spent 14 years with from around 1998.

    On the first day of his libel action against The Sun newspaper, Mr Depp was asked at the High Court about his excessive drinking towards the end of his relationship with Ms Paradis.
    He told the court: “I would definitely say that towards the end of my relationship with Ms Paradis, the mother of my children, it was a very painful time – to break up with someone that you have been with for 14 years and that you have two children with.
    Actor Johnny Depp at the High Court in London (Aaron Chown/PA)

    “So it was a very painful time and I was more than likely trying to numb myself as much as possible.”

    He said he was not sure if he was abusing drugs at that time, but was abusing alcohol “for sure”.

    Mr Depp said the family was “on the verge of falling apart” and that Ms Paradis was “very, very sad”.

    He added: “I didn’t like making her sad and I didn’t like making my children sad.”

    Ms Paradis is due to give evidence at the trial, having given a witness statement in which she described her former partner as a “kind, attentive, generous and non-violent person and father”.

    Sasha Wass QC, barrister for The Sun’s publisher, News Group Newspapers, asked Mr Depp: “Did you smash things when you were living with Ms Paradis?”
    He replied: “Over 14 years I imagine that I might have, over 14 years I imagine that she might have.”


    Ms Paradis never had a problem with my drinking, and when I was with Ms Paradis for those 14 years, I didn't touch cocaine, I didn't touch marijuana

    Ms Wass then asked if the police were ever called to the former couple’s home in France, to which he responded “no, never”.

    He responded to a further question about Ms Paradis’ approach to his drinking by saying: “Ms Paradis never had a problem with my drinking, and when I was with Ms Paradis for those 14 years, I didn’t touch cocaine, I didn’t touch marijuana.”

    In a witness statement, Mr Depp said: “I have had a number of very important romantic relationships before I spent 14 years with my long-term former partner, Vanessa Paradis.
    “All relationships have their ups and downs, but there was never any violence or physical abuse in any of those relationships.

    “I have two wonderful children from my relationship with Ms Paradis and I am enormously proud of them and the upbringing that we gave them.

    “What we had could never have happened in an abusive relationship and no one could ever say that I had been abusive.

    “My children really grounded my life and gave me an enormous sense of purpose and love, and confirmed, once again, how no relationship or upbringing should be like my parents’ relationship and my upbringing.”

    UK News







    France has different privacy laws.
    He doesn't deny that he didn't throw things.
    He's blaming his bad behaviour on drugs (they made me do it, aka she made me do it by being a whore/whatever, etc)
    VP is being portrayed as the Madonna role.
    Don't forget, he bought his 13 year old daughter that he is idolising drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I've been thinking how eloquent his testimony has more or less been, impressively so considering how stressful this whole situation is for him. I'd be a stuttering, can I crawl in the corner mess if I had to endure something like this.



    They both seem to be spouse abusers/IPVs. Johnny's a mess but I'm more sympathetic to him than Amber. It's clear to me she was in the relationship/marriage for the fame and fortune.
    His testimony is eloquent because he's playing a part. Today's part is "wronged man". He's used to playing it.
    As a domestic abuser, he would play the "wronged man" after every fight, The tears, the false apologies, the cohesive control, the "make-up" sex regardless of if she wants it or not.... It's a very common role regardless of income and social status.
    AH may have been in the relationship for status & income but how is that different from the guy down your street? Also it doesn't give them permission to assault their partner.
    Trixie, Lofty Bike, Sarzy and 3 others like this.

  9. #54
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,883

    Default

    ^ Good points.
    Novice likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  10. #55
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,688

    Default

    I don't care how many women he gets to come out of the woodwork including his ex. He's a serial abuser. They're still people with lives. They still have moments when they are not abusing people and maybe even people in their lives with whom they manage not to become violently abusive. But that doesn't change what they are. The fact that he's spending more time protesting this than trying to change his life for the better is just further convincing me.

    I don't care as much about Amber because we would not be here reading this shit at all if it was not for the fact that JD is in a denial spiral that seemingly won't end.

    Even the biggest serial-provoking Amber Heard has no power to provoke things like this that aren't there to begin with.
    Lofty Bike, palta, Sarzy and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #56
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    This.

  12. #57
    Elite Member holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    the sunshine state
    Posts
    7,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    He's a junkie narcissist so no way is he going to confront his issues or take any responsibility for them or any of his actions..










    New photos show Johnny Depp’s alleged diet while on a drug bender — with cocaine, booze and a pill box all laid out on a table.

    The images taken by his ex, Amber Heard, and shown in a British court on Wednesday, feature a table littered with alcohol and drugs at her Los Angeles home in 2013.

    Four lines of what appears to be cocaine are seen on the table, along with a credit card nearby.

    There’s also two glasses of whiskey as well as a skull and crossbones-decorated pill box marked “property of JD.”

    Questioned about the image, Depp didn’t deny that the drug paraphernalia belonged to him.

    “If they were mine I would wonder why they had been photographed,” Depp testified, the Mirror reported.

    “I don’t even know if it’s cocaine or not.”

    The court heard that the Depp was supposed to be filming a documentary about Rolling Stones star Keith Richards when he started “snorting more and more lines of cocaine,” the Daily Star reported.

    In another image, the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star was seen fully-clothed, passed out on the floor beside his bed.

    But the actor insisted that he was “sleeping, not passed out” and that his “head is on a cushion,” the Mirror reported.

    Depp was on the stand for the second day in the explosive libel trial against the News Group Newspapers.

    He is suing over a 2018 story published in The Sun that called him a “wife beater.” Depp has copped to taking “every drug known to man” — but insists he never assaulted Heard.
    Is that part of a tampon applicator in that second pic?!?!? Because it sure looks like one. Using that to snort coke, damn dude, just roll up a bill. Gross.
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

  13. #58
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Is that part of a tampon applicator in that second pic?!?!? Because it sure looks like one. Using that to snort coke, damn dude, just roll up a bill. Gross.


  14. #59
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I don't care how many women he gets to come out of the woodwork including his ex. He's a serial abuser. They're still people with lives. They still have moments when they are not abusing people and maybe even people in their lives with whom they manage not to become violently abusive. But that doesn't change what they are. The fact that he's spending more time protesting this than trying to change his life for the better is just further convincing me.

    I don't care as much about Amber because we would not be here reading this shit at all if it was not for the fact that JD is in a denial spiral that seemingly won't end.

    Even the biggest serial-provoking Amber Heard has no power to provoke things like this that aren't there to begin with.
    Agreed and no matter how heinous AH is alleged to be (or the #dailyfail try to portray her in their mysogonistic reporting); no-one should have to put up with that shit.

    Depp is calling witnesses that are dependent on him for their livelihood.
    I would anticipate seeing a Depp-Winona Rider film as soon as he has “rehabilitated” his image & is working again (or that is what he has promised her in my mind).
    He is also normalising his behaviour & re-writing history.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

  15. #60
    Elite Member Lofty Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,813

    Default

    Johnny Depp Tells Court Ex-Wife Amber Heard Punched Him Upon Learning He'd Lost $750 Million

    The actor alleged that Amber Heard attacked him with a "type of wild swinging" after learning of his financial troubles
    https://people.com/movies/johnny-dep...t-750-million/

    Now really, who wouldn't. $750 Million. What an idiot.
    I cannot believe how this lunatic tries to make his own madness sound like normal behaviour.
    Novice likes this.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: June 19th, 2016, 08:46 PM
  2. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 11th, 2016, 10:06 PM
  3. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By sprynkles in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: January 6th, 2016, 11:43 PM
  4. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard in Australia
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2015, 02:48 PM
  5. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: April 24th, 2014, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •